Welcome to Gaia! ::

Re:Favorite ME quote 3!

Hello, dead people! 0.091164095371669 9.1% [ 65 ]
Oh crap, a pop-up. 0.082748948106592 8.3% [ 59 ]
I may be drunk, krogan, but you're ugly. And tomorrow I'll be sober. 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 115 ]
You! I said a bad-a** not some scout whining like a quarian with a tummy-ache. 0.065918653576438 6.6% [ 47 ]
Huh. Nobody died." "I could shoot someone if it would make you feel better." "Nah, I'm good. " 0.20336605890603 20.3% [ 145 ]
"Wait, you're stopping me but not them? You son of a b***h!" "You don't have a grenade launcher, lady. Get lost." 0.13744740532959 13.7% [ 98 ]
I have ruled out the possibility of an artificially intelligent virus, unless it's *very* intelligent... and toying with me. 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 184 ]
Total Votes:[ 713 ]

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
Walk into thread expecting talk about Mass Effect.

See talk about "birth control"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This amused me greatly while playing Aion.
Yeah and like he said, you don't NEED it.

Hallowed Hunter

Nero-Sama

I need sex. In fact, bout to have some Morning Delight with my wife right now.

In your dad's house? What does she think of living with your dad and spending what little money you can scrounge together on video-games?

7,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Dardanos Immortalis
Nero-Sama

I need sex. In fact, bout to have some Morning Delight with my wife right now.

In your dad's house? What does she think of living with your dad and spending what little money you can scrounge together on video-games?

I pre-registered the game WAAAAAAY back when, I actually still had an income at that point.

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Just wondering...has anyone played the game on the mode that picks your responses for you? Or even without ME2 data? How do those play out? o.o

Professional Nerd

I was actually wondering about that the other day.

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
So...everyone has to watch this.

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Preston886
Walk into thread expecting talk about Mass Effect.

See talk about "birth control"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seriously, I'd rather make one, maybe two people jealous by talking about Multiplayer than make just about everyone angry by debating about non-Mass Effect issues, or talking about the single player (i.e. the ending....)

7,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
-Radiant-Abyss-
Just wondering...has anyone played the game on the mode that picks your responses for you? Or even without ME2 data? How do those play out? o.o

I'm going to play that mode when I get my RenFemShep loaded onto ME3.
I like this game biggrin

Professional Nerd

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
-Radiant-Abyss-

Not entirely sure about the 'picking the choices for you' bit (just know that it picks a mix of Paragon and Renegade), but the whole no import of a ME2 save goes roughly like this:

Wrex, Miranda, Thane, Jacob, Samara/Mornith,Gabby, Ken, Kelly, Conrad, and Jack are dead, Zaeed and Kasumi are counted as never recruited, Grunt is considered to have never been awoken, Legion was sold to Cerberus, the council is dead, Udina was picked as the councilor, the Collector Base was destroyed, the rachni queen was killed, no loyalty quests were done, no side quests were done, no DLC was done (save for Arrival), and that's all I can remember.

7,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
Man... That's ******** weak... It makes sense, and all, seeing as how the game is basically telling you to either buy the previous two games or be a completely ******** renegade badass-hole.

Thieving Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Brandisher 100
FyoraSilverwolf
Preston886
Herp on Derp

Seriously, I'd rather make one, maybe two people jealous by talking about Multiplayer than make just about everyone angry by debating about non-Mass Effect issues, or talking about the single player (i.e. the ending....)

I really detested the ending, it was just flawed and broken among many others things wrong with it. I actually dug the IT that fans came up with and was hoping that was the direction BioWare would take it, like Fallout 3's extended ending. Till BioWare gunned it down with them extending the broken ending. But to know BioWare will never admit they done goofed and hide behind the term "artistic integrity" without understanding it, is a shame. So that's that. I'll still fight them, boycott their products and DLC, till I get what +60k fans wanted. I new ending.

That's that. As for multiplayer, I dig it. I really dig into it. It's the only reason why I haven't gotten rid of my copy. I play according to circumstance. My Geth Infiltrator uses the Geth Shotgun, so it's all about cloaking and surprise distance shots. Krogan Vanguard is my tank on the field, biotic charge, melee and shotgun my way through. Krogan Sentinel is equipped with the Revenant, so it's my distance tank. Continuous cover fire and if I have to get up close, I charge in with my shotgun and explode with my shields on. Krogan Soldier is my cleaner, with the Striker or Falcon I simply spam shots to clean rooms Turian Sentinel is used for Shields and Soldier is for Barriers.

I choose my class according to what everyone is going as. I like to mix it up a bit, never be the same class twice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff