Welcome to Gaia! ::

Re:Favorite ME quote 3!

Hello, dead people! 0.091164095371669 9.1% [ 65 ]
Oh crap, a pop-up. 0.082748948106592 8.3% [ 59 ]
I may be drunk, krogan, but you're ugly. And tomorrow I'll be sober. 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 115 ]
You! I said a bad-a** not some scout whining like a quarian with a tummy-ache. 0.065918653576438 6.6% [ 47 ]
Huh. Nobody died." "I could shoot someone if it would make you feel better." "Nah, I'm good. " 0.20336605890603 20.3% [ 145 ]
"Wait, you're stopping me but not them? You son of a b***h!" "You don't have a grenade launcher, lady. Get lost." 0.13744740532959 13.7% [ 98 ]
I have ruled out the possibility of an artificially intelligent virus, unless it's *very* intelligent... and toying with me. 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 184 ]
Total Votes:[ 713 ]

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Lost Dynamis
FyoraSilverwolf
Lost Dynamis
FyoraSilverwolf
Lost Dynamis
Ive yet to get my Vicory/Comm packs yet too.

Wish they'd just do as they say and give you your pack on time so that way you don't think they forgot you.

And I swear to god, they make you do capcha just to advertise their stupid s**t.

Glad to know I'm not the only one.

I wonder... Do you have a single player save file?
I don't, and I've been wondering if maybe it didn't register somehow because of that. [Since they said people were getting double packs by saving their single player file, maybe it's tied to a single player file.]

Yeah. I'm workin' towards gettin a perfect gamerscore with ME3...

I'm just missing being it on Insanity and beating it all on Gold.

Not too sure about that Insanity one. Lol

You can do either of them to get that achievement. >.> I'm not sure which I'd go for. I mean, I pretty much only play Multiplayer at this point, but is Insanity going to be easier than Gold on all maps? (I can barely do Silver, even with a level 20 of one of my favorite classes, Adept or Engineer)

I've done 2/6 gold so far...

I can do it. Just a matter of being more useful, gettin better guns and whatnot... I gotta level my Asari Adept.

I thought they were seperate achievements though? I looked on 360 Achievements and it says that there's one for Beating the game on insanity and another for being all missions on insanity OR all on gold.

I'm not very good, or maybe my weapons just aren't very good just yet. >.>

Oh, you're right. sweatdrop I missed it.

The first few comments on this one are freaking priceless knowing what we know now. xd
It's official.

I just started my New Game Plus ( I imported my beaten save file for those who don't know what that means ) and am gonna beat the game on Insanity with my Vanguard.

=)
Lost Dynamis
It's official.

I just started my New Game Plus ( I imported my beaten save file for those who don't know what that means ) and am gonna beat the game on Insanity with my Vanguard.

=)
I think you'll enjoy it! I'm on Rannoch on Insanity right now and I'm finding it to be quite a fun challenge, rather than ME2's Insanity which was just stupidly frustrating.
Lord Eneon
Lost Dynamis
It's official.

=)
I think you'll enjoy it! I'm on Rannoch on Insanity right now and I'm finding it to be quite a fun challenge, rather than ME2's Insanity which was just stupidly frustrating.

Im quickly finding out that Biotic Charge > Nova gets you killed very.... nicely.
Yeah... Nova probably isn't the best idea on Insanity. xd Unless you're absolutely sure that's the final enemy.
Lord Eneon
Yeah... Nova probably isn't the best idea on Insanity. xd Unless you're absolutely sure that's the final enemy.

I think I might have to completely retstart the game then... and... do something. I dunno. Vanguard doesn't really have the Sniping capabilities. This just isn't working though.
Lost Dynamis
Lord Eneon

I think I might have to completely retstart the game then... and... do something. I dunno. Vanguard doesn't really have the Sniping capabilities. This just isn't working though.
Yeah, I wasn't sure how good Vanguard would work, since in ME2 they were pretty widely considered the worst class for the harder difficulties. I think they can still work, you just have to be really careful and conservative with your biotic charges, and maybe combo them with some biotics from Liara?

Personally, I went with an Infiltrator for Insanity and it's working very well so far.

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Would an Adept or a Sentinel be good? I'm thinking if I play single player, I should start with a good class for insanity from the very first.
FyoraSilverwolf
Would an Adept or a Sentinel be good? I'm thinking if I play single player, I should start with a good class for insanity from the very first.
Sentinels are a good choice I think simply because they have more survivability than the other classes. Adept I'm sure would be nice with biotic explosions, though you'd have to be careful due to the low shields/health.
Shepard: Hi Wrex!
Wrex: Shepard..
Shepard: Wrex..
Shepard: Wrex..
Garrus: Garrus..
Shepard and Wrex: WTF are you doing?
Garrus: Oh, sorry, i got bored of the calibrations..
xp

Clean Sex Symbol

I hope in a future DLC they give more pattern options.

I know they wont, but I would love to be able to slap on a blue suns, eclipse, blood pack, shadow broker, or spectre logo onto my armor

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Lord Eneon

Beating ME2 on Insanity is the only achievement I'm missing for that game. I'd rather go play Halo on Legendary will all skulls on that try for that achievement in ME2 again. I can't remember how far I got before I said ******** IT and lowered the setting's back down to normal.

What class are you using for your Insanity playthough? I was thinking of using my Sentinel once I manage to beat the game with her. I've already beaten it with my Solider class, but I have a feeling that the Sentinel's Biotic and Tech attacks will come in handy. Plus Tech armor is VERY NICE!

Clean Sex Symbol

I also just noticed how many babies are going to be named after Shapard.

Wrex/Eve child
Jacob/Brynn child
That random Salarians sisters child.
Nerevar Telvanni
Lord Eneon

Beating ME2 on Insanity is the only achievement I'm missing for that game. I'd rather go play Halo on Legendary will all skulls on that try for that achievement in ME2 again. I can't remember how far I got before I said ******** IT and lowered the setting's back down to normal.

What class are you using for your Insanity playthough? I was thinking of using my Sentinel once I manage to beat the game with her. I've already beaten it with my Solider class, but I have a feeling that the Sentinel's Biotic and Tech attacks will come in handy. Plus Tech armor is VERY NICE!
I forced myself to get that achievement in ME2, but it was not pretty. I must've spent 2+ hours trying to beat the final boss, and by the end of it I was more frustrated than proud. xd

I'm using an Infiltrator, just because it's the same char I went through the game on normal with, plus the camo comes in handy for sure. Sentinel will probably be nice, but I think Soldier wouldn't be so bad either. Honestly, this game on insanity is far easier than ME2, so I don't think your choice of class matters as much.
I really with Bioware would patch ME3 so I could play multiplayer offline. I don't have Xbox live so there are experiences, assests, and acheivements people like me can never have.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff