Welcome to Gaia! ::

Re:Favorite ME quote 3!

Hello, dead people! 0.091164095371669 9.1% [ 65 ]
Oh crap, a pop-up. 0.082748948106592 8.3% [ 59 ]
I may be drunk, krogan, but you're ugly. And tomorrow I'll be sober. 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 115 ]
You! I said a bad-a** not some scout whining like a quarian with a tummy-ache. 0.065918653576438 6.6% [ 47 ]
Huh. Nobody died." "I could shoot someone if it would make you feel better." "Nah, I'm good. " 0.20336605890603 20.3% [ 145 ]
"Wait, you're stopping me but not them? You son of a b***h!" "You don't have a grenade launcher, lady. Get lost." 0.13744740532959 13.7% [ 98 ]
I have ruled out the possibility of an artificially intelligent virus, unless it's *very* intelligent... and toying with me. 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 184 ]
Total Votes:[ 713 ]

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lost Dynamis
-Radiant-Abyss-
Lost Dynamis
-Radiant-Abyss-
Also..does anyone else know the reload trick?
If you tap a power button after you reload, you can fire almost immediately after.

Useful for sniping lol

Power button?
Any ability, like grenade, incerate, whatever. Best with grenades because you would use the trick when your power is cooling off, or have 0 grenades.

So like... you shoot a bullet, reload and in the middle of the animation, use Throw, for example, and your gun will be reloaded?
Yes. It will stop your reload animation right away, so it's best to find the timing for when the clip is actually reloaded. (the red bar, for clarification)

If your timing is really good, you can tap "throw" just before the clip would actually be reloaded and it will count as doing this little trick properly, giving you fractions more of a second lol.
-Radiant-Abyss-
Lost Dynamis
-Radiant-Abyss-
Lost Dynamis
-Radiant-Abyss-
If you tap a power button after you reload, you can fire almost immediately after.

Useful for sniping lol

Power button?
Any ability, like grenade, incerate, whatever. Best with grenades because you would use the trick when your power is cooling off, or have 0 grenades.

So like... you shoot a bullet, reload and in the middle of the animation, use Throw, for example, and your gun will be reloaded?
Yes. It will stop your reload animation right away, so it's best to find the timing for when the clip is actually reloaded. (the red bar, for clarification)

If your timing is really good, you can tap "throw" just before the clip would actually be reloaded and it will count as doing this little trick properly, giving you fractions more of a second lol.

Would it really help when you have to also wait for the power animation?

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lost Dynamis
-Radiant-Abyss-
Lost Dynamis
-Radiant-Abyss-
Lost Dynamis
-Radiant-Abyss-

Useful for sniping lol

Power button?

Lol which is why earlier I said "you'd be using this trick during its cooldown time" because even while your power is recharging, pressing the power button again will still cancel the reload. Or if you have no grenades left, pressing the button will always cancel the animation.
-Radiant-Abyss-
Lost Dynamis
-Radiant-Abyss-
Lost Dynamis
-Radiant-Abyss-

Lol which is why earlier I said "you'd be using this trick during its cooldown time" because even while your power is recharging, pressing the power button again will still cancel the reload. Or if you have no grenades left, pressing the button will always cancel the animation.

Wait, so if you hit the Grenade button with 0 grenades, it still cancels it?

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lost Dynamis
-Radiant-Abyss-
Lost Dynamis
-Radiant-Abyss-
Lost Dynamis
-Radiant-Abyss-

Wait, so if you hit the Grenade button with 0 grenades, it still cancels it?
Indeedy-doo. I dont have a Widow, but it makes my Mantis fire pretty damn fast, and as an infiltrator, popping in an out of cloak like that pretty much screws the enemies up a bit lol, and can run away easier.
-Radiant-Abyss-
Amy Arsonist
On a non ending note, did anyone choose Morinth over Samara in ME2? In my renegade playthrouh I'm at the part where you go to the Ardat Yakshi Monastery and was shocked she wasn't there in Samara's place.

Also...could you always run and shoot at the same time? Cause I just noticed while running around with my new arc pistol that you can o.o

I know ): I was bummed she was basically left out in the dust. She wasn't even harder than the other banshees. One just had their name changed to Morinth. There isn't even a cut scene. It's more like an after thought than anything.
"Hey, isn't there a character we're missing?"
"OH SHI- There is! Morinth!"
"UHHHHH, BOSS BATTLE"
"NO TIME FOR CUTSCENE"
"Just change one of the names! No one chose Morinth over Samara anyone. Just like no one romanced Jacob, Thane, Jack, or Miranda. ******** ME2!"

bioware y u no bring bak good characturz? classified_fu

And you could always run and shoot lol.

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Amy Arsonist
-Radiant-Abyss-
Amy Arsonist
On a non ending note, did anyone choose Morinth over Samara in ME2? In my renegade playthrouh I'm at the part where you go to the Ardat Yakshi Monastery and was shocked she wasn't there in Samara's place.

Also...could you always run and shoot at the same time? Cause I just noticed while running around with my new arc pistol that you can o.o

I know ): I was bummed she was basically left out in the dust. She wasn't even harder than the other banshees. One just had their name changed to Morinth. There isn't even a cut scene. It's more like an after thought than anything.
"Hey, isn't there a character we're missing?"
"OH SHI- There is! Morinth!"
"UHHHHH, BOSS BATTLE"
"NO TIME FOR CUTSCENE"
"Just change one of the names! No one chose Morinth over Samara anyone. Just like no one romanced Jacob, Thane, Jack, or Miranda. ******** ME2!"

bioware y u no bring bak good characturz? classified_fu

And you could always run and shoot lol.
Wooooow...I cant believe i never noticed lol...I wonder when running forward firing randomly would come in handy lol

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Alrighty, so I just got the Widow from my very first Spectre pack (sweet~) and tested out the reload cancel for it and the Claymore. You can fire both pretty much twice as fast doing it, if your a good enough shot. But it takes a while for the Widow's clips to actually pop in, while the Claymore's isn't so bad.

The Claymore is gonna be awesome now xD

O.G. Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
Did you guys also know if you chose Miranda over Jack in me2, jack comes back as a phantom?

Oh also, i got the Batarian Sentinel. the melee is lethal.

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
6ixty 9ine
Did you guys also know if you chose Miranda over Jack in me2, jack comes back as a phantom?

Oh also, i got the Batarian Sentinel. the melee is lethal.
User ImageWee yea ra enne ar sar. Wee yea ra enne ar dor
Wee yea ra enne ar ciel. Rrha yea ra ieeya en near

That happens if Jack survives ME2 and you never go to save the Grissom Academy in ME3.

Cerberus overruns the school and captures her, I guess.

If you sold Legion to Cerberus he'll show up around there too, I believe.

O.G. Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
i was wondering if you sold legion, what takes his place? i mean he's a significant part of the campaign...

EDIT: i googled it. a geth VI takes his place.

Clean Sex Symbol

I would just like to say how lucky it is the Reapers indoctrinated Harvesters and not Thresher Maws

Clean Sex Symbol

I just realized the voices during the nightmares are of deceased squad mates.

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Poppycawk
I believe EDI gives some serious thought to the idea of a Thresher cannon xD And this scene made me laugh, just found it now.

That's pretty badass how just some small changes like that would change the game so much. Makes me wanna replay the series being nothing but a d**k.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff