Welcome to Gaia! ::

Re:Favorite ME quote 3!

Hello, dead people! 0.091164095371669 9.1% [ 65 ]
Oh crap, a pop-up. 0.082748948106592 8.3% [ 59 ]
I may be drunk, krogan, but you're ugly. And tomorrow I'll be sober. 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 115 ]
You! I said a bad-a** not some scout whining like a quarian with a tummy-ache. 0.065918653576438 6.6% [ 47 ]
Huh. Nobody died." "I could shoot someone if it would make you feel better." "Nah, I'm good. " 0.20336605890603 20.3% [ 145 ]
"Wait, you're stopping me but not them? You son of a b***h!" "You don't have a grenade launcher, lady. Get lost." 0.13744740532959 13.7% [ 98 ]
I have ruled out the possibility of an artificially intelligent virus, unless it's *very* intelligent... and toying with me. 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 184 ]
Total Votes:[ 713 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 371 372 373 > >> >>> »|

The Official Mass Effect Thread
Because I said so.
User Image
This thread is for Discussing Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect 2, and to Speculate/Theorize over what might happen in Mass Effect 3 : D

Here you can discuss your favorite characters, your character, scenes, weapons, etc.

I, myself, have just started getting into to gaming and Mass Effect is one of the first game series I've played since I was a kid and I love it. TO DEATH.

I love the characters, the story (So far....I still need to beat it >.< wink and pretty much everything about it. I even love when it glitches.

I'm not sure if I'll be the only one in this thread that has yet to finish it, but if not please post spoilers for the game in white or....some blindingly bright color and hard to read.
MASS EFFECT 3 TRAILER, YA'LL. GET IT WHILE IT'S HOTT
: D

Yes, that is Garrus' voice actor in the black shirt.

Brooker the Hooker
OdysseyofAfan

An official thread, dude your a genius.

GUYS HURRY UP! THE MAGIC THREAD IS BACK!

soren_alenko
Brooker the Hooker
Lurker Syx
User Image

SAMUEL L. SHEPARD CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY WITH HIS NEW DLC.

SAMUEL L. SHEPARD HAS ALSO HAD IT WITH THESE ******** GETH ON THIS ******** CITADEL.

BEST POST EVER!

That's it!
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Brooker the Hooker
User Image

Hello Ladies.
How are you? Fantastic.
Does your man have reach & flexibility like me? No.
Can he smell like me? Yes.
Should he use Turian scented body wash? I don't know.
Do you like the smell of Adventure?
Do you want a man who smells like he can talk dirty to you, make sweet love to you before saving the galaxy from the Geth, Saren, Reapers and Collector's? Of course you do.
Snipe your way into the best night of your life.

So ladies, should your man smell like a Turian?

You tell me.

User Image

Idk, don't ask, I should go to sleep, I'm way out of it >.<
LINK
You should really play Mass Effect 1 before starting 2. It's like reading Chamber of Secrets before Sorcerer's Stone.
Azeroch
You should really play Mass Effect 1 before starting 2. It's like reading Chamber of Secrets before Sorcerer's Stone.

Too late xd

And it's known that you don't actually have to play ME to play ME2
ME1 >> ME2

So go play ME1.
Shoko Shepard
ME1 >> ME2

So go play ME1.
Disagree, I couldn't finish ME1... God damn Mako pisses me off to no end.

ME2 rocked my socks.

Dapper Hunter

I like the story and I insisted on beating one before two, and the mako isn't so hard to control if you're used to the halo warthogs or the Borderlands runners.
Azeroch
User ImageYour So Graceful When You Die....

Is it wrong I actually did that? XD anyway though, yes, you can play Mass Effect 1 before 2 and still get a good playthrough, but if you import your ME1 character to 2, it just feels fuller, since you know the characters, and have a certain bond with them.

It's Like When Someone Shoots A Swan...User Image
Maybe someday I'll play ME1 but for right now I'll just stick with ME2

And I don't know, I still have a certain bond with the characters *shrug*
I don't see what the big deal is not playing ME1.
Brooker the Hooker
Maybe someday I'll play ME1 but for right now I'll just stick with ME2

And I don't know, I still have a certain bond with the characters *shrug*
I don't see what the big deal is not playing ME1.
There is no big deal, I've stopped playing ME1 around the same point every time... less than 50% into the game... Still got the jist of the story from ME2.
Shoko Shepard
ME1 >> ME2

So go play ME1.
^This^
Bunny-Man Returns
There is no big deal, I've stopped playing ME1 around the same point every time... less than 50% into the game... Still got the jist of the story from ME2.

Thank you ^
I still got the jist of whats going on. And as long as you understand whats going on, I think it's fine.
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns

Thank you ^
I still got the jist of whats going on. And as long as you understand whats going on, I think it's fine.
Most definitely...

And to answer your question, I am a member of the Tali fanclub thank you very much.
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns

Thank you ^
Most definitely...

And to answer your question, I am a member of the Tali fanclub thank you very much.

x3 I'm a Garrus fan girl <3
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns

Thank you ^
Most definitely...

Excellent... The human characters were so... Uninteresting...
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns

Thank you ^
Most definitely...

Excellent... The human characters were so... Uninteresting...

xDDD I don't know, I thought Jack was pretty cool. Jacob just reminded me of Kayne thanks to Halolz......
And Miranda....I had mixed feelings about her. xD I remember thinking "Hey...how come my rack isn't as big as hers!? THE HELL BIOWARE?!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff