Welcome to Gaia! ::

Re:Favorite ME quote 3!

Hello, dead people! 0.091164095371669 9.1% [ 65 ]
Oh crap, a pop-up. 0.082748948106592 8.3% [ 59 ]
I may be drunk, krogan, but you're ugly. And tomorrow I'll be sober. 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 115 ]
You! I said a bad-a** not some scout whining like a quarian with a tummy-ache. 0.065918653576438 6.6% [ 47 ]
Huh. Nobody died." "I could shoot someone if it would make you feel better." "Nah, I'm good. " 0.20336605890603 20.3% [ 145 ]
"Wait, you're stopping me but not them? You son of a b***h!" "You don't have a grenade launcher, lady. Get lost." 0.13744740532959 13.7% [ 98 ]
I have ruled out the possibility of an artificially intelligent virus, unless it's *very* intelligent... and toying with me. 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 184 ]
Total Votes:[ 713 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 371 372 373 > >> >>> »|

Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
There is no big deal, I've stopped playing ME1 around the same point every time... less than 50% into the game... Still got the jist of the story from ME2.

Thank you ^
I still got the jist of whats going on. And as long as you understand whats going on, I think it's fine.
Most definitely...

And to answer your question, I am a member of the Tali fanclub thank you very much.

x3 I'm a Garrus fan girl <3
Excellent... The human characters were so... Uninteresting...

xDDD I don't know, I thought Jack was pretty cool. Jacob just reminded me of Kayne thanks to Halolz......
And Miranda....I had mixed feelings about her. xD I remember thinking "Hey...how come my rack isn't as big as hers!? THE HELL BIOWARE?!"
Haha, yeah, she was rather... Perky... However, I found her boring... And her head freaked me out... Almost like a bobble head.

Jack was an emokid.
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Most definitely...

And to answer your question, I am a member of the Tali fanclub thank you very much.

xDDD I don't know, I thought Jack was pretty cool. Jacob just reminded me of Kayne thanks to Halolz......
And Miranda....I had mixed feelings about her. xD I remember thinking "Hey...how come my rack isn't as big as hers!? THE HELL BIOWARE?!"
Haha, yeah, she was rather... Perky... However, I found her boring... And her head freaked me out... Almost like a bobble head.

Jack was an emokid.

xDDD FemShep=o o Miranda=O O
I found her annoying at times. Espeically when it made you pick between her and Jack. I just wanted to hit both of them and tell them to Shut the hell up.

xDD Jack WAS an Emokid.

Which is why I chose to pester Garrus most of the time.
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Most definitely...

Jack was an emokid.

I found her annoying at times. Espeically when it made you pick between her and Jack. I just wanted to hit both of them and tell them to Shut the hell up.

xDD Jack WAS an Emokid.

Same reason why I liked Tali... Didn't seem to b***h up a storm like the other romance options.

While not a romance option, Mordin was pretty awesome.
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns

Jack was an emokid.

xDD Jack WAS an Emokid.

Same reason why I liked Tali... Didn't seem to b***h up a storm like the other romance options.

LAWL xDD I loved Mordin.
I laughed so hard when he gave you love advice for you and Garrus.

Oh and when he sang I was like "SCORE"

I really liked Samara though, I thought she was really cool.
And Thane was pretty bad a** at times.
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns

Jack was an emokid.

xDD Jack WAS an Emokid.

LAWL xDD I loved Mordin.

Samara was interesting to talk to and useful... Thane didn't really interest me much...

Agreed on the sex talk from Mordin though, that was very funny...

I am curious to know what kind of lubricants you'd use with someone like Tali or Garrus.
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns

Jack was an emokid.

xDD Jack WAS an Emokid.

LAWL xDD I loved Mordin.

Samara was interesting to talk to and useful... Thane didn't really interest me much...

I am curious to know what kind of lubricants you'd use with someone like Tali or Garrus.

xDD I loved Samara. I was like "Man, if I was some blue chick in space I'd totally be a Justicar..."

xDD Omg, when he was like "I'm going to email you some posistions, energous zones blah blah" I ran to go check my email on the game after we were done talking...>.> and then I was like "MORDIN LIED!"

bani-mirl42
That's not what emo means.
Like not at all.

Then enlighten us please.
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker

xDD Jack WAS an Emokid.

LAWL xDD I loved Mordin.

xDD I loved Samara. I was like "Man, if I was some blue chick in space I'd totally be a Justicar..."

xDD Omg, when he was like "I'm going to email you some posistions, energous zones blah blah" I ran to go check my email on the game after we were done talking...>.> and then I was like "MORDIN LIED!"
We so need to petition for the Mass Effect Kama Sutra.
bani-mirl42
brooker the hooker
bani-mirl42
Like not at all.

If she was all "oh my life sucks pity me i'm so sad oh woe is me" then sure, she'd be an emo. But she doesn't act like that. She's kind of the exact opposite of it.

Maybe........
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker

xDD Jack WAS an Emokid.

LAWL xDD I loved Mordin.

YES.
WE SHOULD!
Sometimes I sit and try and imagine what a Turian would even look like naked...much less what a certain part of the there anatomy would look like....>.>
bani-mirl42
bani-mirl42
Like not at all.

If she was all "oh my life sucks pity me i'm so sad oh woe is me" then sure, she'd be an emo. But she doesn't act like that. She's kind of the exact opposite of it.Uh... Did you not hear what she was saying throughout her loyalty mission?

"I had it the worst!"
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker

LAWL xDD I loved Mordin.

YES.
WE SHOULD!
Sometimes I sit and try and imagine what a Turian would even look like naked...much less what a certain part of the there anatomy would look like....>.>
Agreed, very curious about them Quarians.
soldiers my favorite class

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces