Welcome to Gaia! ::

Re:Favorite ME quote 3!

Hello, dead people! 0.091164095371669 9.1% [ 65 ]
Oh crap, a pop-up. 0.082748948106592 8.3% [ 59 ]
I may be drunk, krogan, but you're ugly. And tomorrow I'll be sober. 0.16129032258065 16.1% [ 115 ]
You! I said a bad-a** not some scout whining like a quarian with a tummy-ache. 0.065918653576438 6.6% [ 47 ]
Huh. Nobody died." "I could shoot someone if it would make you feel better." "Nah, I'm good. " 0.20336605890603 20.3% [ 145 ]
"Wait, you're stopping me but not them? You son of a b***h!" "You don't have a grenade launcher, lady. Get lost." 0.13744740532959 13.7% [ 98 ]
I have ruled out the possibility of an artificially intelligent virus, unless it's *very* intelligent... and toying with me. 0.25806451612903 25.8% [ 184 ]
Total Votes:[ 713 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 371 372 373 > >> >>> »|

Brooker the Hooker
Azeroch
You should really play Mass Effect 1 before starting 2. It's like reading Chamber of Secrets before Sorcerer's Stone.

Too late xd

And it's known that you don't actually have to play ME to play ME2

Yeah, but it assumes that you made all the retarded choices (letting Wrex die, killing the same-gender teammate because you obviously had the hots for the opposite sex human, let the council die, etc.)

Personally, when I get to Virmire, that xenophobic right-wing bible-thumper Williams is going to fry, especially since she'd try and kill Wrex. No one tries to ******** with my bros.

Anyway, my current favourite team is Kaidan and Liara, who work amazingly well together as a team (one will lift, the other will throw/warp, and vice-versa), my Shepard is Lawful Neutral/Chaotic Good, and I tend to stick to the sniper rifle and assault rifle unless I need to use the shotgun.

Oh right, I'm a soldier. I don't need biotics to kill. Pic related.

User Image
Brooker the Hooker
MaliciousFudgecicle
Brooker the Hooker
MaliciousFudgecicle
Brooker the Hooker
MaliciousFudgecicle

Kaiden>Garrus. >.>

Me Playing Mass Effect 2
*Scene on Horizon*

Me: Well Hello Mr. Sexy Man!
Kaidan: I'LL NEVER WORK FOR CERBERUS, I DON"T WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND NO MORE *runs away*
Me: WELL ******** YOU! I GOT GARRUS! scream

Grunt>Kaiden>Garrus.

Ashley>Miranda>Grunt>Kaidan>Garrus

Jack>Ashley>Miranda>Grunt>Kaidan>Garrus.

Thane's Son>Jack>Ashley>Miranda>Grunt>Kaidan>Garrus

The random Quarian from the Citadel who was accused of stealing on the shipping level>Thane's Son>Jack>Ashley>Miranda>Grunt>Kaidan>Garrus
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
MaliciousFudgecicle
Brooker the Hooker
MaliciousFudgecicle

Grunt>Kaiden>Garrus.

Tali>all

You just said all of them eat Tali xD
MaliciousFudgecicle
Brooker the Hooker
MaliciousFudgecicle
Brooker the Hooker
MaliciousFudgecicle

Grunt>Kaiden>Garrus.

The random Quarian from the Citadel who was accused of stealing on the shipping level>Thane's Son>Jack>Ashley>Miranda>Grunt>Kaidan>Garrus

The Asari who works for Liara>The random Quarian from the Citadel who was accused of stealing on the shipping level>Thane's Son>Jack>Ashley>Miranda>Grunt>Kaidan>Garrus
Lurker Syx

Awesome : DDDD
Brooker the Hooker
Bunny-Man Returns
Brooker the Hooker
MaliciousFudgecicle
Brooker the Hooker
MaliciousFudgecicle

Grunt>Kaiden>Garrus.

Tali>all

You just said all of them eat Tali xD
Uhm... You may need to excuse me... I don't see the humor in this...

But then again, I've had about a dozen of Edna's Lunchboxes (google it for a great drink) since 4:30.
Brooker the Hooker
MaliciousFudgecicle
Brooker the Hooker
MaliciousFudgecicle
Brooker the Hooker
MaliciousFudgecicle

Grunt>Kaiden>Garrus.

The Asari who works for Liara>The random Quarian from the Citadel who was accused of stealing on the shipping level>Thane's Son>Jack>Ashley>Miranda>Grunt>Kaidan>Garrus

The Krogan who has never seen a fish in the Citadel>The Asari who works for Liara>The random Quarian from the Citadel who was accused of stealing on the shipping level>Thane's Son>Jack>Ashley>Miranda>Grunt>Kaidan>Garrus
MaliciousFudgecicle
Brooker the Hooker
MaliciousFudgecicle
Brooker the Hooker
MaliciousFudgecicle

The Krogan who has never seen a fish in the Citadel>The Asari who works for Liara>The random Quarian from the Citadel who was accused of stealing on the shipping level>Thane's Son>Jack>Ashley>Miranda>Grunt>Kaidan>Garrus
Joker>The Krogan who has never seen a fish in the Citadel>The Asari who works for Liara>The random Quarian from the Citadel who was accused of stealing on the shipping level>Thane's Son>Jack>Ashley>Miranda>Grunt>Kaidan>Garrus

Im disappointed in you gaming forum
Dr. Chakwas beats everyone.

She can give me a full physical any day. Giggity. ;D

Familiar Phantom

Vanguard or die.

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
Lurker Syx
Brooker the Hooker
Azeroch
You should really play Mass Effect 1 before starting 2. It's like reading Chamber of Secrets before Sorcerer's Stone.

Too late xd

And it's known that you don't actually have to play ME to play ME2

Yeah, but it assumes that you made all the retarded choices (letting Wrex die, killing the same-gender teammate because you obviously had the hots for the opposite sex human, let the council die, etc.)

Personally, when I get to Virmire, that xenophobic right-wing bible-thumper Williams is going to fry, especially since she'd try and kill Wrex. No one tries to ******** with my bros.

Anyway, my current favourite team is Kaidan and Liara, who work amazingly well together as a team (one will lift, the other will throw/warp, and vice-versa), my Shepard is Lawful Neutral/Chaotic Good, and I tend to stick to the sniper rifle and assault rifle unless I need to use the shotgun.

User Image

Holy crap it's a less attractive Kaidan! blaugh (please don't get mad.)

Oh god, I love the hell out of this series. Wish I knew where to get the comics & I wish I had the money for the comics.

Too sleepy to say more. Just gonna say that if you like the Mass Effect series at all, you should join this guild:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=261521&_gaia_t_=1272
Maliciousness

The turian politician who was anti human>The Krogan who has never seen a fish in the Citadel>The Asari who works for Liara>The random Quarian from the Citadel who was accused of stealing on the shipping level>Thane's Son>Jack>Ashley>Miranda>Grunt>Kaidan>Garrus

Fresh Footos
Joker>The Krogan who has never seen a fish in the Citadel>The Asari who works for Liara>The random Quarian from the Citadel who was accused of stealing on the shipping level>Thane's Son>Jack>Ashley>Miranda>Grunt>Kaidan>Garrus

Im disappointed in you gaming forum

EDI>Joker>The Krogan who has never seen a fish in the Citadel>The Asari who works for Liara>The random Quarian from the Citadel who was accused of stealing on the shipping level>Thane's Son>Jack>Ashley>Miranda>Grunt>Kaidan>Garrus
soren_alenko
Oh god, I love the hell out of this series. Wish I knew where to get the comics & I wish I had the money for the comics.

Wow, I'm finding out that there are comics of awesome things today

A while ago in a Comics Discussion thread:

brooker the hooker
pinderpanda
Xanderby
Doctor Who Update!
Finished with Ninth Doctor, and Pinder, you may very well have created a monster. I'm sick as a dog, should be in bed all day, but I CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER. Thanks, all!

You wait until I get you started on the comics

THERE ARE COMICS!? eek

I do recall seeing a Mass Effect 2 comic in the shop though when I went on my birthday.....

Dedicated Shopper

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
I just started playing Mass Effect 1.
God, that game's addicting. I spend 10 hours holed up in the basement yesterday just running side quests. >.>;;

I think Tali is mad at me. D: I selected the "don't give her the data" option after the Geth Incusions.... Now all she says is "Don't worry, I'm still here, but I'm leaving right after we defeat Saren." Did I majorly fsk up? Like, will I miss any key points because of it? And if so, or even if not, Is there a way to fix this? :T

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff