Welcome to Gaia! ::

Judgment Is Coming.

1+ 1 100.0% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 158 159 160 > >> >>> »|

Omnipresent Elder

Isamu Hayabusa
anyone ever noticed they look like they're dressed from aspho fields (book) ?

never heard of it
gear of war 3 will probably be the best game on the 360, however Uncharted 2 will still be superior. nothing can be as good as uncharted 2, maybe last guardian, ffv13, gt5, killzone 3, or agent

Omnipresent Elder

--Amada15--
gear of war 3 will probably be the best game on the 360, however Uncharted 2 will still be superior. nothing can be as good as uncharted 2, maybe last guardian, ffv13, gt5, killzone 3, or agent

those games will be demolished once gears 3 hits lmao
sora987
I just hope they finally answer these questions:
1. Why does the imulsion seem kinda alive after killing that one lambent in Gears 2?
2. WTF is the locust queen (she looks like a lambent human I want to know why)?
3. How the Hell did the lambent survive the flooded hollow?
4. What happened to those damn sires?
5. If Marcus' dad may not be dead, does that mean his mother might not be either?
6. Is there going to be another epic RAAM-like enemy except coming from the lambent? If not, I am severely disappointed.
7. Will you ever let me fulfill my dream of being a locust online?! Just once... crying
8. Will a character with the last name of Carmine ever survive a Gear game?!

These are some great questions, and I have some interesting ideas if anyone is interested. I haven't read any of the books yet, so if I step on some "Canon toes" just let me know.

As for question 1, I have a whole "Lifestream/Planet protecting itself" theory. Imulsion has been mined and used by the humans for years powering different techs including the Hammer of Dawn. After the "creation" of the Locust the planet has adapted and sees humans and locust alike as "world enders". The imulsion has began infecting locust, and possibly humans, in an attempt to create and army to eradicate both races to save the planet and start over. Just a theory.

Question 2 and 5 is my big "COG Conspiracy Theory". Marcus's father worked on a top secret project to create a "Super soldier" for military use. Working with imulsion, they inadvertently created the locust. The locust queen may or may not be Marcus' mother although I really doubt it, even though it would fit. The queen tried to get her past life's husband, Marcus' dad, to join her cause but he denied. He may or may not have been killed then. I base this on the level in Gears 2 where the test tubes in this warehouse hold deformed looking locust. These could be failed experiments that were left to die, but somehow survived. Just another theory.

Omnipresent Elder

Lizardjam
sora987
I just hope they finally answer these questions:
1. Why does the imulsion seem kinda alive after killing that one lambent in Gears 2?
2. WTF is the locust queen (she looks like a lambent human I want to know why)?
3. How the Hell did the lambent survive the flooded hollow?
4. What happened to those damn sires?
5. If Marcus' dad may not be dead, does that mean his mother might not be either?
6. Is there going to be another epic RAAM-like enemy except coming from the lambent? If not, I am severely disappointed.
7. Will you ever let me fulfill my dream of being a locust online?! Just once... crying
8. Will a character with the last name of Carmine ever survive a Gear game?!

These are some great questions, and I have some interesting ideas if anyone is interested. I haven't read any of the books yet, so if I step on some "Canon toes" just let me know.

As for question 1, I have a whole "Lifestream/Planet protecting itself" theory. Imulsion has been mined and used by the humans for years powering different techs including the Hammer of Dawn. After the "creation" of the Locust the planet has adapted and sees humans and locust alike as "world enders". The imulsion has began infecting locust, and possibly humans, in an attempt to create and army to eradicate both races to save the planet and start over. Just a theory.

Question 2 and 5 is my big "COG Conspiracy Theory". Marcus's father worked on a top secret project to create a "Super soldier" for military use. Working with imulsion, they inadvertently created the locust. The locust queen may or may not be Marcus' mother although I really doubt it, even though it would fit. The queen tried to get her past life's husband, Marcus' dad, to join her cause but he denied. He may or may not have been killed then. I base this on the level in Gears 2 where the test tubes in this warehouse hold deformed looking locust. These could be failed experiments that were left to die, but somehow survived. Just another theory.

I like the super soldier theory. But imulsion infecting locusts and trying to destroy both races to save earth lol. good but... mm >>
Baird Salem
I feel sorry for Dom. He was ready to die and go to his family and Marcus comes in there and kills the Locust.

I dont like the armor. Wondering about Carmine.

Btw, I laughed at Cole. He should go to a wig store and buy one so he feels like everyone isnt staring at his bald head. But he does have a bandana, so...

And I cant really see Baird...someone as awesome as him should get more footage in the video.

i know right? baird is the best out of all of them!
im SOOO looking forward to this they better not kill anyone awesome like they did with tai stare

oh and is it true that > dizzy is alive?< sorry its been a while since i played it xp

and also if anyone is interested watch the ign rewind theater on the trailer : http://au.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14304771/gears-of-war-3/videos/rewind_spc_gears3_041310.html
they go though and point out the finest details also i think they tell you the name of the song thats playing

and as for those GoW theories i would be shattered if the locust queen was marcus's MUM D:

Omnipresent Elder

xx-Zack FairVII-xx
Baird Salem
I feel sorry for Dom. He was ready to die and go to his family and Marcus comes in there and kills the Locust.

Btw, I laughed at Cole. He should go to a wig store and buy one so he feels like everyone isnt staring at his bald head. But he does have a bandana, so...

And I cant really see Baird...someone as awesome as him should get more footage in the video.

im SOOO looking forward to this they better not kill anyone awesome like they did with tai stare

oh and is it true that > dizzy is alive?< sorry its been a while since i played it xp

and also if anyone is interested watch the ign rewind theater on the trailer : http://au.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14304771/gears-of-war-3/videos/rewind_spc_gears3_041310.html
they go though and point out the finest details also i think they tell you the name of the song thats playing

and as for those GoW theories i would be shattered if the locust queen was marcus's MUM D:

HAHA! I forgot about Tai lol. That was a very messy death. He just wasn't as strong as they thought..just like they said.
The locust queen his mom? that's just creepy because Marcus doesn't even look halfway like a locust lmao!
That Vid isa pretty good. Ill put it in the first post for everyone. thanks dude.
Gaiia Gyou
Isamu Hayabusa

never heard of it
go look it up ,if you played the first gears of war carmine said " Hey! Are you THE Marcus Fenix, the one who fought at Aspho Fields" , if you notice theres pre-war lancers there that the locust have and COGs are dressed up in the old outfits that were used in aspho fields.

it was a big battle for Imulsion at aspho fields part of the pendulum wars

Omnipresent Elder

Isamu Hayabusa
Gaiia Gyou
Isamu Hayabusa

never heard of it
go look it up ,if you played the first gears of war carmine said " Hey! Are you THE Marcus Fenix, the one who fought at Aspho Fields" , if you notice theres pre-war lancers there that the locust have and COGs are dressed up in the old outfits that were used in aspho fields.

it was a big battle for Imulsion at aspho fields part of the pendulum wars

O.O Ill check that out sometime
Gaiia Gyou
Anya Stroud

I agree with you on both,
The beard <3 and The female
COG!

This should be interesting.

lol i just saw the video of it on xbox live where Cliffy B was on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.
Cliffy says it is going to be wild lol.
I hope you guys can wait 13 months... cause I sure cant
I dont ever reserve games because I'm not that big of a gaming nerd. I didn't even reserve Modern Warfare 2 Because i wasn't a fan of war games or Modern Warfare 2 but now I'm hooked on it lol.

But even more I am a huge Gears of War Fan so this game will be the first game I ever Pre-order/Reserve. I hope they give special codes for pre-ordering/preserving like earlier a.k.a. Golden Lancers. even though it was for the limited Edition.. but still...
I CANT WAIT LOL

I was so the same way
with Modern Warfare 2,
Like I love playing the
game.

Tipsy Poster

i swear reading somewhere GoW3 dont come out to april 2011
have fun trying to keep this thread alive biggrin
otherwise blah blah blah
looking foward to it ect ect

Omnipresent Elder

Anya Stroud
Gaiia Gyou
Anya Stroud

I agree with you on both,
The beard <3 and The female
COG!

This should be interesting.

lol i just saw the video of it on xbox live where Cliffy B was on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.
Cliffy says it is going to be wild lol.
I hope you guys can wait 13 months... cause I sure cant
I dont ever reserve games because I'm not that big of a gaming nerd. I didn't even reserve Modern Warfare 2 Because i wasn't a fan of war games or Modern Warfare 2 but now I'm hooked on it lol.

But even more I am a huge Gears of War Fan so this game will be the first game I ever Pre-order/Reserve. I hope they give special codes for pre-ordering/preserving like earlier a.k.a. Golden Lancers. even though it was for the limited Edition.. but still...
I CANT WAIT LOL

I was so the same way
with Modern Warfare 2,
Like I love playing the
game.

LOL Gears of war 3 will e so much more epic. When it launches i might ask for some of you guy's gamertags so i can whoop some a** lol.

Omnipresent Elder

Radioactive testnickel
i swear reading somewhere GoW3 dont come out to april 2011
have fun trying to keep this thread alive biggrin
otherwise blah blah blah
looking foward to it ect ect

Lol yeah april 5th 2011
thanks it will be impossible but doesnt mean i wont try to find a way xD.
maybe ill start doing that stupid dice roll contest thing or page cpntests lol.
YA NEVER KNOW WHATS POSSIBLE WITH ANTICIPATION OF SUCH A EPIC GAME
Gaiia Gyou
xx-Zack FairVII-xx
Baird Salem

HAHA! I forgot about Tai lol. That was a very messy death. He just wasn't as strong as they thought..just like they said.
The locust queen his mom? that's just creepy because Marcus doesn't even look halfway like a locust lmao!
That Vid isa pretty good. Ill put it in the first post for everyone. thanks dude.
lol poor guy xp and baird was pretty close to the same fate if i remember the game..... bah probs should play it again xD
anyway glad to help

Omnipresent Elder

xx-Zack FairVII-xx
Gaiia Gyou
xx-Zack FairVII-xx
Baird Salem

lol poor guy xp and baird was pretty close to the same fate if i remember the game..... bah probs should play it again xD
anyway glad to help

I wish i could play still lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas