Dangerous Tycoon

Nvm
have you tried battling spawning enemies which is the only way to obtain gold

Have you also tried battling which is the only way to level up characters

Dangerous Tycoon

Gaya Tan

Just started ._. I need gold to obtain weapons to be able to have good weapons for all my characters

Dangerous Tycoon

O.G. Elder

Oirichio My Love
Gaya Tan

Just started ._. I need gold to obtain weapons to be able to have good weapons for all my characters

"Good weapons"?

I don't think you understand Fire Emblem yet. Your cheap basic weapons are what will see you through most battles. The more expensive weapons also come in very limited quantities and are mostly for certain situations. If you're careful, you can actually gather most of what you need for these through gameplay and more than enough gold to supplement what you get that way.

You need to fight and improve your characters because that has much more use than improved equipment.

Dangerous Tycoon

Black Gabriel
Oirichio My Love
Gaya Tan

"Good weapons"?

I don't think you understand Fire Emblem yet. Your cheap basic weapons are what will see you through most battles. The more expensive weapons also come in very limited quantities and are mostly for certain situations. If you're careful, you can actually gather most of what you need for these through gameplay and more than enough gold to supplement what you get that way.

You need to fight and improve your characters because that has much more use than improved equipment.

Yes i know that but i need more weapons because they eventually wear out. But alright i always do that in every level try to obtain whatever most i can from it and keep in mind of tactics and such.

O.G. Elder

Oirichio My Love
Black Gabriel
Oirichio My Love
Gaya Tan

"Good weapons"?

Yes i know that but i need more weapons because they eventually wear out. But alright i always do that in every level try to obtain whatever most i can from it and keep in mind of tactics and such.

Are you also checking your barracks for gifts and the like regularly?

Awakening gives an absolutely crazy amount of free s**t to you compared to previous games where you did have to budget your equipment carefully. I don't think I ever wanted for basic weapons, at least.

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
If you're playing on casual mode, then the game offers you an item in the store for only a few hundred gold, 500 I think, that spawns enemies on whatever area you're standing on to fight for weapons/xp/money. Buying these and using them will help, but only on Casual, apparently they cost 2000 on normal mode.

Shy Genius

If you want gold buy the DLC golden gaffe.
But as other people have said here if you only want to go through the story the game gives you enough weapons and gold even if you don't play extra stages. Even at lunatic+.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff