Welcome to Gaia! ::

yes im just counting down the days to i wait in a terribly long line in front of gamestop at 2:00am but it will all be worth it blaugh
I'm quite excited, it'll be awesome i'm sure, but I have to wait till Christmas... Oh well. I think it's awesome that your dad's working on a game, which one is it? ((Has a list of many of the new titles coming out for the DS, maybe I can find it...
XanderHellsing
I'll probably get DS a couple of months after it comes out. But yeah, I'll be looking forward to having one. Hehe, since we can text people...me and my friends will take them to school and use them ontests, just passing answers around. twisted

Yeh like thats really going to work stare
Nope, i'm happy with my PC and ps2, theyre enough to entertain me.
i heard that the ds i salready sold out in most places... i can hardly wait to own my copy... but i'm gonna wait till they sell a black version of it! blaugh
I PRE-ORDERRED IT AT EB-GAMES!!! ( and i feel stupid because at superstore you can get a free t-shirt.....)
OMG i want it 2 come out alrdy i wana feel it touch it play it (drools on floor) i wana PLAY IT B4 i hit some1 awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
cool Already reserved mine..
Man thats going to be so awsome. I'm jumping out of my shoes waiting on it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff