Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, I found my nintendo 64 in my closet today.
Dusted it off, and put in the super mario 64 cartridge
I've got 46 stars already and I'm feeling nostalgic

However, I'm feelin' pretty mad about the glitches in this game.
I forgot how wonky the controls are, and how frequently the glitches made me fall off the side of mountains etc.

What are some of your favorite 64 games? Or circa 1990s games?

Eloquent Muse

I used to spend hours just messing around in the world of Ocarina. Harvest Moon 64, too. Paper Mario was another favorite.
Body Harvest, Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros., Duke Nukem 64, Blast Corps, Quest 64, Bio F.R.E.A.K.S., GoldenEye 007, Forsaken, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, BattleTanx: Global Assault, Diddy Kong Racing, DOOM 64, Extreme-G, Gauntlet Legends, Hexen, Mario Party, Mario Party 2, Mario Party 3, Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, Quake 64, San Francisco Rush: Extreme Racing, Rampage World Tour, Rampage 2: Universal Tour, Star Fox 64, Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, and that is all I can remember at the moment.

Sweet Crys's Husband

Magical Shoujo

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Undeathly

Quest 64 is a terrible game, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Bleshoo

I am sure young me is quite ashamed for liking what was, back then, a very fun, interesting and challenging game.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
banjo kazooie.

the young me was quite afraid of the half metal, half bleeding, fleshy shark.

liek wtf.

Sweet Crys's Husband

Magical Shoujo

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Undeathly
Bleshoo

I am sure young me is quite ashamed for liking what was, back then, a very fun, interesting and challenging game.

Challenging is right. I could never beat the first boss in the forest. Watching speedruns of that game blows my mind.
Bleshoo

I believe that is the same place I got to before I could not progress any further. Then again, my skills as a gamer as a child were extremely lacking so that was to be expected. I may give it another try now that I am older if I can find a reasonably priced copy in good condition.
Undeathly
Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros., Duke Nukem 64, GoldenEye 007, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Party, Star Fox 64

I had all of these and spent waaaay too much time playing them. And a rampage game, but I wasn't sure if it was one of the ones you listed.

Also, I've always been skittish and anxiety ridden so I could never really play video games and get very far because I was too scared of falling off ledges and dying and the weird graphics. Like, super mario 64 scared me at times. The music in the "hidden" luigi's mansion esque world in the boo outside scared the heck out of me.

Also unrelated, scooby doo gave me nightmares but it was my favorite.

So...

Dedicated Loiterer

Paper Mario and Wave Race were my favorites. Not even sure why I liked Wave Race but I definitely remember being very good at it.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
Undeathly
Body Harvest, Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros., Duke Nukem 64, Blast Corps, Quest 64, Bio F.R.E.A.K.S., GoldenEye 007, Forsaken, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, BattleTanx: Global Assault, Diddy Kong Racing, DOOM 64, Extreme-G, Gauntlet Legends, Hexen, Mario Party, Mario Party 2, Mario Party 3, Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon, Quake 64, San Francisco Rush: Extreme Racing, Rampage World Tour, Rampage 2: Universal Tour, Star Fox 64, Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, and that is all I can remember at the moment.

Wait.

You USED to like Nintendo??? What happened, man?
Yet still nobody mentioned the best game ever pokemon snap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff