Welcome to Gaia! ::

So I'm just starting to stream and I'm looking to try some games I haven't tried before. I plan to stick around to RPGs, action/adventure games, a few platformers, and the occasional indie game (no clear category of course). I want to break out of what I know and try something new though, maybe expand my audience. So if you've got any suggestions feel free to post 'em. And feel free to hop on at any time haha. It's always a chill stream.c:

Edit:
Here's my current game list that I'm planning on-
Dark Souls 1+2
Final Fantasy (entire series)
Legend of Mana
Legend of Dragoon
Darkstone
The Walking Dead
Borderlands (1+2+Prequel)
Kingdom Hearts (entire series)
Pokemon
Let's Bleed Pixels
Super Meat Boy
Bioshock
Tomba!

Lonely Citizen

If you have 3DS, try Azure Striker Gunvolt which is a recent release.
Okay. Do you game on PC? If not, do you have means to capture console video?
Do you have a Android game console? I would recommend Dead Trigger, the walking dead and FIFA 14 to you.
Verix Vortec

Azure Striker Gunvolt? That actually sounds somewhat familiar. Unfortunately I have no 3DS, though I may be picking one up soon.

God Emperor Baldur

I can capture console, but also have a PC. Don't have new gen consoles yet though. Honestly at this point unless Destiny doesn't get a PC port Destiny, FFXV, and KHIII are the only games making me want a newer console.

Beyoncening
Do you have a Android game console? I would recommend Dead Trigger, the walking dead and FIFA 14 to you.

I'm actually working on The Walking Dead tonight. First playthrough of it and I have to say I love it. Not sure what you mean about an Android console though.o:

Lonely Citizen

soundsanctuary
Verix Vortec

Azure Striker Gunvolt? That actually sounds somewhat familiar. Unfortunately I have no 3DS, though I may be picking one up soon.

Good to hear. But as for PC options, maybe you should try something like Awesomenauts.

Salty Gawker

Viscera Clean-up detail.
soundsanctuary
Verix Vortec

God Emperor Baldur

I can capture console, but also have a PC. Don't have new gen consoles yet though. Honestly at this point unless Destiny doesn't get a PC port Destiny, FFXV, and KHIII are the only games making me want a newer console.

Beyoncening

I'm actually working on The Walking Dead tonight. First playthrough of it and I have to say I love it. Not sure what you mean about an Android console though.o:

The walking dead is my favorite game and TV series biggrin biggrin

Sweetheart

From your list i highly recommend:
Legend of Dragoon
Dark Souls (1 &2)

Just know that Dark Souls 1 is full of hackers AND the elite fanboys that stayed back instead of playing 2. 1 Is a great game Visually and has some amazing boss battles. If you can tolerate a game being difficult i will tell you.. you will enjoy DS1. However DS2 is amazingly easy compared to the first. I'd actually consider it a "casual" game.. and i don't use casual and gaming often in a sentence. It's easy to get into and overall just an easier game. Controls are nice and doesn't feel clunky like the first (imo) and it has some nice added features. If you're into coop than DS2 would be a great game to play through with a friend. DS1 is more of a on your own experience.

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
You should throw Neir onto that list, as it has all the elements you stated in your second sentence, and more.

I'm not sure how to describe that game in words right now, but it's worth a playthrough or 2, has a NG+ feature that actually adds more to the story. Great music too, and a good story.

Questionable Creature

If you have a PS2 or original ps2 compatible PS3, then I suggest the Shadow Hearts series

Wheezing Fatcat

banjo tooie. whee
a wild ginger
From your list i highly recommend:
Legend of Dragoon
Dark Souls (1 &2)

Just know that Dark Souls 1 is full of hackers AND the elite fanboys that stayed back instead of playing 2. 1 Is a great game Visually and has some amazing boss battles. If you can tolerate a game being difficult i will tell you.. you will enjoy DS1. However DS2 is amazingly easy compared to the first. I'd actually consider it a "casual" game.. and i don't use casual and gaming often in a sentence. It's easy to get into and overall just an easier game. Controls are nice and doesn't feel clunky like the first (imo) and it has some nice added features. If you're into coop than DS2 would be a great game to play through with a friend. DS1 is more of a on your own experience.

I have DkSouls 1+2. I started up a blind DkS2 stream the other day. Didn't think I would be that bad at it after having mastered DkS1 haha. The lack of a shield for almost every class is what had me at first. I rely on the shield for PvE.

-Radiant-Abyss-
You should throw Neir onto that list, as it has all the elements you stated in your second sentence, and more.

I'm not sure how to describe that game in words right now, but it's worth a playthrough or 2, has a NG+ feature that actually adds more to the story. Great music too, and a good story.

Neir? Is that on Steam? It sounds familiar. I'm assuming an RPG? I'll be checking it out.c:

Naya Merai
If you have a PS2 or original ps2 compatible PS3, then I suggest the Shadow Hearts series

Yes, thank you! I've been wanting to do the Shadow Hearts series for a while. I kind of forgot they were a thing.^^;

Sweetheart

soundsanctuary

I don't use shields, period. I adapt to enemy move sets and roll to dodge. With it being easier in DS2.. a shield is never required. I even use weapons if i want to parry, lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff