Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Businessman

We can run through the whole game or just do the coop missions. I Really just need the trophies.

It would be helpful if you have a mic but if not that's fine.

Ruthless Businessman

Cultist

I'd help, I finished that game ages ago. Although to be honest, the only trophies that should be attempted in multiplayer are those that require a second player. Everything else, do on your own.

Ruthless Businessman

midnitevil
I'd help, I finished that game ages ago. Although to be honest, the only trophies that should be attempted in multiplayer are those that require a second player. Everything else, do on your own.

If you can really do it then just pm me your Psn id and ill send you a friend request.

IRL Noob

yooo i'm on the same boat! when do you normally play? i'm only good for the weekends but if you don't mind me disconnecting sometimes (i have 3 brothers all prolly playing games too) i'm down! it's been a while since i've played but i need to finish all the side missions and the ones where you need two people xp

Browser

13,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Getting back into playing it. I need to finish hardcore mode but I'll play what ever mode or mission anybody wants. PM if ya'll still need a friend.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff