Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Lunatic

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I'm surprised no one's mentioned it yet...

Dragon's Dogma

The amount of control you have over your character is amazing, and the combat is truly stellar. Ever wanted to climb on a dragon while you're fighting it? How about a golem? A chimera? You can, and are basically expected to. It's got traditional RPG classes (fighter, strider/rogue, and mage) as well as advanced versions of them and hybrid classes.

The story may not be all that great, but the gameplay alone has kept me playing to the 120 hour mark. It's crazy fun.

If you get the chance, pick it up, and make sure you get Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. It's the same game as the original, but with additional content.

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
the gameplay seems great...but I cant get into a game that doesn't have a good story line sad

Garbage Cultist

Bowser634
I'm surprised no one's mentioned it yet...

Dragon's Dogma

DAMN IT YOU BEAT ME TO IT mad
if only DD had co-op tho god that would be amazing

schizo88

Kingdoms of Amalur is pretty neat, have you looked into that? Graphics might be kind of cartoony/wow-y but the gameplay is a lot of fun imho.
And I actually like the look of the graphics

Dapper Genius

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I've heard that World Of Warcraft and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn are good open-world, player/class customisable MMOs, although they cost money... smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff