Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
m00tz
I like the guy who posted a bunch of videos of mostly bad mmos

I do not care. If you think you can select better MMO's & MMORPG's then by all mean's try. You probably don't have a touch for MMO's & MMORPG's.

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
HatredBearOmNomNom
King of teh punk
HatredBearOmNomNom

Instead of spending your whole pathetic excuse for a life trolling, work on an education and perhaps a job.

Lol wut? Look I know you said, "No first person shooters because they're all the same" (which is lulzy because most free to play mmos are largely the same) so I recommend a game that I think is of a high quality and tried to entice you with videos. Planetside 2 is excellent and you should at least give it a try.

Man, I do not want any type of FPS. That game reminds me of BF3...

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
I'm going to try out both Eden Eternal & Forsaken World

Dedicated Seeker

6,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
King of teh punk

Forsaken World was pretty fun, most MMO's tend to be fun for a while and then you kinda hit a wall. If you ever want to spend money on an online game, I would recommend Guild Wars 2. Do try it on someone else's account or whatever if you can first, just to see if you like it. For me, GW2 never hit that boredom ceiling that most MMOs do. MapleStory grinding still kind of hits a wall at around level 140 so if you want you could try that again razz
King of teh punk
I'm looking for games, MMORPG's & MMO's... Doesn't matter which I want more. I'm looking to play a calm game that is NOT FPS. I've played all FPS. They are all the same. From Counterstrike, all the way to CoD. They are all the same...
Anyways, the game I don't wanna see is Runescape. I will also accept your opinions on games and your favorite games.
I would also love to play with you if you get me interested in it! If not, that's still okay. =)

Yeah I'm not going to help a kid who thinks an entire genre of games are "all the same"

Blessed Poster

King of teh punk
You probably don't have a touch for MMO's & MMORPG's.

That must be it.
Tribes Ascend, Team Fortress 2, and Dota 2 are all handily dandily sweet in my books.

Chatty Regular

7,050 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Grand Fantasia
Eden Eternal
SMT: Imagine
(next month, iirc) Star Wars: The Old Republic
Forsaken World
Rusty Hearts

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
Im to the left there
King of teh punk
I'm looking for games, MMORPG's & MMO's... Doesn't matter which I want more. I'm looking to play a calm game that is NOT FPS. I've played all FPS. They are all the same. From Counterstrike, all the way to CoD. They are all the same...
Anyways, the game I don't wanna see is Runescape. I will also accept your opinions on games and your favorite games.
I would also love to play with you if you get me interested in it! If not, that's still okay. =)

Yeah I'm not going to help a kid who thinks an entire genre of games are "all the same"

Got the help that I wanted. Thanks anyway though. I'm saying, they are the same like they are extremely similar and no FPS are completely different from another. If you think there is one, then tell me.

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
SparkedSynapse
King of teh punk

Forsaken World was pretty fun, most MMO's tend to be fun for a while and then you kinda hit a wall. If you ever want to spend money on an online game, I would recommend Guild Wars 2. Do try it on someone else's account or whatever if you can first, just to see if you like it. For me, GW2 never hit that boredom ceiling that most MMOs do. MapleStory grinding still kind of hits a wall at around level 140 so if you want you could try that again razz

For me, Maplestory is good for about 1-3 weeks. Can't give it more than that. My main level is only about 115.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Borderlands.
If you are looking fro free online MMOs I suggest you try Drakensang onlineand Talisman online.Nice outfit by the way.

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
Pinkie Pyro
Borderlands.

=P I want Borderlands 2.

Fanatical Prophet

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200