Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 11, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

i would pratically pay you to not get one. it is the werst game system ever. xp

teh anti uberness!
Uskuri
No.
Its graphical capabilities, if your the kind of person that thinks on that level, are below that of the DS or PSP. Its controls are very clumsy (this is an assumption, due to nine buttons on it. I know I would always hit the wrong one, I mean, I do it on my sisters cell phone, why not on the NGage), and its supposed to not be the greatest phone/media device either. In all essentiality, its a cobbled together attempt for a cell phone company to beat out Nintendo (although now it may run against Sony as well with the soon-to-be release of te PSP) in the handheld 'wars'. Of course, with a lack of quality games (I've checked into these things), it makes a poor choice as a cell phone, video game handheld, or media player. You'd best spend your money on something that doesn't try, and fail, to be everything it can be at once.

Of course, this is just my opinion. If you happen to love the NGage, go ahead and keep on loving it. I am just telling MasterDigiDave my opinion, like he asked.

Great point.
The reason I am asking is my friend got one and it is pretty cool.
GBMASTER2
i would pratically pay you to not get one. it is the werst game system ever. xp

teh anti uberness!

I believe the worst handheld was the GAME.COM by tiger wow, it sucked.
don't, spend it on a DS and not on that peice of junk
I still don't know, I can get one so cheap. It almost seems like a crime to pass it up. Note it is the first one with the mp3 player in it.
Spend your money on something else. Sure it has a mp3 player, phone and you can download a few games(and play of course.) but it takes for ever to put in a game and play it(Taking out the batteries and then putting in the game is soooo stupid.) and using the phone is akward and looks a bit like a taco. With the Nintendo DS already out and the PSP on the horizon, you'd be better off getting one of those pcket systems. stare
heres how i see it... if i could get one for 15 bucks... i'd do it that's the absolute highest price i'd spend on one, mostly due to it's lack of good games, funky way of doing things, and the DS is so much better...ooh
DS but if you really want one i mean... most of the people on here think they're pretty retarded, but if you think it'd be cool have fun...
MasterDigiDave
Uskuri
No.
Its graphical capabilities, if your the kind of person that thinks on that level, are below that of the DS or PSP. Its controls are very clumsy (this is an assumption, due to nine buttons on it. I know I would always hit the wrong one, I mean, I do it on my sisters cell phone, why not on the NGage), and its supposed to not be the greatest phone/media device either. In all essentiality, its a cobbled together attempt for a cell phone company to beat out Nintendo (although now it may run against Sony as well with the soon-to-be release of te PSP) in the handheld 'wars'. Of course, with a lack of quality games (I've checked into these things), it makes a poor choice as a cell phone, video game handheld, or media player. You'd best spend your money on something that doesn't try, and fail, to be everything it can be at once.

Of course, this is just my opinion. If you happen to love the NGage, go ahead and keep on loving it. I am just telling MasterDigiDave my opinion, like he asked.

Great point.
The reason I am asking is my friend got one and it is pretty cool.

I think Uskuri was talking about the original. Get the QD, it's 10x better than the original. I am gonna get one for Xmas and I can't wait. I think its very good for what it is.

(PS, I have a DS already)
i say go for it... i mean you can play games. and plus its a phone. to all those people who are saying get a ds sure those are great for playing games but you cant call people on those things can you? No
wutever u do dont get it.. just another waste of money i would say
MasterDigiDave
What if I told you I got one for $50?

i would tell you you wasted $50. There is nothing i could tell you that hasnt already been said somewhere on the internet. seriously, look for a review on a serious gaming community. i doubt you will find a single good thing said about them. my advice, get a cell phone for free with a plan, and buy a ds/psp. it costs more, yes, but you will play it for longer than a week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff