Welcome to Gaia! ::

oh, i thought you dragged this meme from gamefaqs' ps3 board. apparently not.

edit: on the other hand, easter sure does bring out the satan in all of us, doesn't it? i think i'm going to go burn a cross in front of a church this weekend.

******** it.

i'm just going to burn the whole establishment!!

Eloquent Streaker

That WOULD explain why people are so damn obsessed with such a mediocre game......
Requiem in Mortis
That WOULD explain why people are so damn obsessed with such a mediocre game......

and we never run short on 'hurr, cod is such a s**t gaem lol' posters. doesn't matter what forum i'm on. we. never. run. short. of. you.

Eloquent Streaker

FuhrerTech
Requiem in Mortis

and we never run short on 'hurr, cod is such a s**t gaem lol' posters. doesn't matter what forum i'm on. we. never. run. short. of. you.
Because heaven forbid people have a different opinion on a game than the majority.

It's seriously not as good as the CoDfags who worship it claim it is. The campaign is decent, but the multiplayer is mediocre at best- it's pretty much just "find the gun which is the most broken and get good with it".

And I said it was mediocre, not s**t. Duke Nukem Forever is s**t. I'd go max Prestige in MW3 before touching DNF again, but there are so many shooters out there that are better than MW3 in every possible way (BF3, for example).
Requiem in Mortis
FuhrerTech
Requiem in Mortis

Because heaven forbid people have a different opinion on a game than the majority.

It's seriously not as good as the CoDfags who worship it claim it is. The campaign is decent, but the multiplayer is mediocre at best- it's pretty much just "find the gun which is the most broken and get good with it".

And I said it was mediocre, not s**t. Duke Nukem Forever is s**t. I'd go max Prestige in MW3 before touching DNF again, but there are so many shooters out there that are better than MW3 in every possible way (BF3, for example).

i swear to ********, tho, the internet gaming forums? cod players are the strict minourity. they don't exist on gaming forums, because they don't go on game forums, because they're too busy playing cod to whinge about stupid, arbitrary s**t.

i like the mp. it's an arcade shooter, and it pulls it off well. it's not meant to be realistic or groundbreaking. it's an arcadey shooter. it never claimed to be a war simulator. that's battlefield. i, personally, will stick with cod because i don't want to do that team bullshit. i want to run and gun and ******** around, not listen to my team whinge when i run out in the middle of no man's land.

it's about preference. it's not mediocre, or shitty, or anything else. it's an arcade shooter. and it fulfills that criteria VERY well, and the sales only show that. i am NOT saying that bf is bad, i'm saying it's not my game. don't just put yourself in the other person's shoes, actually BE them and see why they would like it. you don't like a genre. that does not make it mediocre, by ANY stretch of the word.

edit: this is what pisses me off about you. most cod fans will be like 'oh, battlefield? never tried it. but i like cod so...'. they just don't see the point in buying another $60 game. if someone likes something, why knock it?

Gallant Knight

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cocaine Samurai
Yes, and Super Mario promotes drug abuse and communism.

Don't forget animal cruelty, too!XD
PETA already made a huge deal out of Mario's use of the Tanooki Suit in Super Mario 3D Land.
No, I'm not even kidding.
They really did do that.
They even made a flash game where you play as a SKINNED TANOOKI running after a bloody-skin-wearing Mario to try and get its flesh back.
Google this s**t, bro.
You'll get your quote of face-palms for the day, if not a few lulz.

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
BroBeans111
Infinity Ward made a pack with the devil and they are skyrocketing to game and fortune! They are going to burn! There is a devil on every map! They are making our society and children into Satan worshippers!!!! We must stop them! They are conditioning our children to violence and in the future they will kill without mercy whoever whenever! It's as Ghanya Pidarthy predicted! Repent!!!!!

Either a terrible troll, or another religious nut.
Call of Duty wouldn't be as bad of a game, if you know half of it's player base weren't testosterone fueled 12 year olds who yell every time they didn't get a 720 no scope. Or elitist douchenozzles who think Call of Duty is the greatest game of all time, and every other game is inferior.

True, the people who b***h and moan about how bad Call of Duty is, are just as annoying. We've established that the game is digging it's self a shallow gave, and with each release, becomes far more shittier.

I mean in a perfect world, where the makes of CoD actually tried to make their games innovative, and didn't copy and paste the same s**t since Call of Duty 4, and actually brought a interesting story in the campaign. Once the learned that a shotgun is and never will be a sniper, then possibly the game would be do-able.

As far as the fanbase, well it'd stay the same, because NO game is without it elitist fans.
smashbrolink
Cocaine Samurai

PETA already made a huge deal out of Mario's use of the Tanooki Suit in Super Mario 3D Land.
They really did do that.
They even made a flash game where you play as a SKINNED TANOOKI running after a bloody-skin-wearing Mario to try and get its flesh back.
Google this s**t, bro.

I know all about that bullshit. It's obvious they never played Mario games, or they'd know you get Tanooki suits from leaves, not from skinning raccoon dogs.

Gallant Knight

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cocaine Samurai
smashbrolink
Cocaine Samurai

They really did do that.
Google this s**t, bro.

I know all about that bullshit. It's obvious they never played Mario games, or they'd know you get Tanooki suits from leaves, not from skinning raccoon dogs.

XD Yeah. Sounds like they did a few too many "leaves" of their own, if you get my meaning.XD

Of course, that doesn't even come close to the sheer stupidity of their Sea Kittens campaign....

Shameless Hoarder

11,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
are you a jehovahs witness? stare

Enduring Elder

11,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
BroBeans111
Infinity Ward made a pack with the devil and they are skyrocketing to game and fortune! They are going to burn! There is a devil on every map! They are making our society and children into Satan worshippers!!!! We must stop them! They are conditioning our children to violence and in the future they will kill without mercy whoever whenever! It's as Ghanya Pidarthy predicted! Repent!!!!!

You're just mad because your kill/death ratio sucks.
Listen, your all retards if you think MW3 is satanic. If anything this game with demons and hellish realms is satanic. go back to your retard school before you hurt your self.

Aged Lunatic

Oh you silly, sad little man.

You wouldn't know actual Satanic rites and worship if a demon shoved your head in a fire and hollared "Holy Miss Moly, got me a live one."

I've beheld and witnessed the real thing, child. This isn't even close.

Tipsy Poster

Murder Toys
Is that why the game keeps on telling me to bring it virgin girls and to sacrifice them?

if that was true....
Best. Game. Ever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff