Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinity Ward made a pack with the devil and they are skyrocketing to game and fortune! They are going to burn! There is a devil on every map! They are making our society and children into Satan worshippers!!!! We must stop them! They are conditioning our children to violence and in the future they will kill without mercy whoever whenever! It's as Ghanya Pidarthy predicted! Repent!!!!!
Like, Eye know, right? It's just too satanistic to like, enjoy! Regular people like us are too, like, awesome to deal with satanistic stuff!

*ahem*

Shut up and your evidence do the talking or leave. Eye don't care if it's photoshopped or not, just show evidence.

Lightbringer

Sounds legit bro.
Yes, and Super Mario promotes drug abuse and communism.

Lonely Master

wat xd like the guy said before, links/pics or it didn't happen...

Fanatical Prophet

They've also been hiding teddy bears on every map, and just the same I don't give a s**t.
Lockdown and underground, pictures of Satan are on the walls, you can check! Infinity Ward are satanists! They probalbly give offerings and encourage Halloween celebration.

Nerd

BroBeans111
Lockdown and underground, pictures of Satan are on the walls, you can check! Infinity Ward are satanists! They probalbly give offerings and encourage Halloween celebration.

Why don't you actually show pictures? Don't you know the rules of the net? "Pics or it didn't happen". Heck, like someone already said, show us something even if it's some crappy photoshop picture.

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Is that why the game keeps on telling me to bring it virgin girls and to sacrifice them?
I don't know about satanic stuff in MW3, but I wonder how kids will react overall after playing that rediculous game.

Fanatical Prophet

Darkwraith Void
I don't know about satanic stuff in MW3, but I wonder how kids will react overall after playing that rediculous game.
They go out and buy the next one.

Tipsy Tycoon

9,500 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Already worshiping the devil by being a Pokémon trainer! Hail Arceus, the Original One! emotion_awesome
Well, now I must sacrifice a goat to Modern Warfare 3.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff