• Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Gryphon Saitos
DiscoPug
Gryphon Saitos
DiscoPug
TruePaw
I couldn't find people to play with so I quit tri pretty early.
Played all the Mh's up to tri, was way late on it. Now nobody wants to help a newb character on low quests so I got nowhere and MH is crap solo.
Alea Iacta Est

join capcom-unity, we always welcome newer players
The Die Has Been Cast

Alright, I might just make one later on today...
I'm guessin' yer active there, right? It'd make me feel better if I recognized a familiar face there.
Alea Iacta Est

yeah, im cody(greg) on there,
The Die Has Been Cast

Alright, I'll keep that in mind.
I dunno what username I should choose though...Dammit.
Alea Iacta Est

just use your gaia one?
The Die Has Been Cast

Timid Prophet

wiping a endangered species off the face of the Earth for money who isn't up to that?

Tipsy Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Trevor Wellington
wiping a endangered species off the face of the Earth for money who isn't up to that?

Don't forget eating dragon heads and making armor/weapons off their endangered asses. lol
Everyday... 3nodding

Tipsy Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
logman22
Everyday... 3nodding

Sweet! Got a name there? I'm...
*drumroll*
Gryphon. Original, right?
So if ya see a Gryphon there, don't hesitate to say hey.
I hope I'll run into ya!

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Gryphon Saitos

TheRob

Have ya ever played the game online? There's a ton of features there that weren't offline. As a matter of fact, the majority of the gameplay is online. I wasted around 600 hours on it.

I've never played it online. But, that 600 hour thing is my problem. I don't have much time to game. sweatdrop

Demonic Medic

TheRob
Gryphon Saitos

TheRob

Have ya ever played the game online? There's a ton of features there that weren't offline. As a matter of fact, the majority of the gameplay is online. I wasted around 600 hours on it.

I've never played it online. But, that 600 hour thing is my problem. I don't have much time to game. sweatdrop

Well it all depends on how you manage your time in-game. I'm only HR 108 and I have almost 700 hours logged in on my main character.
But yes, sometimes it really does take a while especially if you're looking for a good group, or if someone afks or something. If you do decide to play online someday, your best bet would be to go into a Recruiting server to be able to quickly find a group to do a specific thing with (though quickly isn't always the case gonk )

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
what console is it for? I have one for the psp that I downloaded for the vita , with Dual analog good lord that game ..... I havent been able to play my other vita vames because of it dramallama

Benevolent Loiterer

11,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Foxless
what console is it for? I have one for the psp that I downloaded for the vita , with Dual analog good lord that game ..... I havent been able to play my other vita vames because of it dramallama

for the wii sadly, but if you want to meet skilled on a regular basis players try capcom unity
Gryphon Saitos
logman22
Everyday... 3nodding

*drumroll*
I hope I'll run into ya!

My name online is Logan xd

Tipsy Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
logman22
Gryphon Saitos
logman22
Everyday... 3nodding

*drumroll*
I hope I'll run into ya!

My name online is Logan xd

Whoa, I had a friend there named Logan once...
Anyway, I'm HR 197. I rarely ever see any other Gryphons online, but that's just for a headsup, in case you run into some HR 1 Gryphon.

6,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
DiscoPug
Foxless

for the wii sadly, but if you want to meet skilled on a regular basis players try capcom unity

capcom unity is a guild? Wow I didnt know it was just for the wii T.T isnt there another monster hunter in Japan for the ps3?

Benevolent Loiterer

11,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Foxless
DiscoPug
Foxless

capcom unity is a guild? Wow I didnt know it was just for the wii T.T isnt there another monster hunter in Japan for the ps3?

they ported monster hunter portable 3rd to the ps3 it's a psp port but you can play online if you use the japanese ad hoc party

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I play online, but i always get stuck with noobs. Sure i'm only HR16, but i've killed Cedeus. Its hard to find a team especially durring the Jhen Moran quest. I know how to kill it but the others don't.
I play Mh3tri whenever I have the time.
I'm Hr999 been playing the game for a few years now && been following Mh since numba 1.

I also have Mhp3rd HD ver for the ps3 which I play a lot as well.
Anyway who knows maybe I'll see ya around on Mh3tri.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff