Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im so super stoked for its release, only what 18 days? Give or take, I couldn't help but draw this pictue on my 3DS using Colors!3D
MH4U Title

It features five of my Sonic OC's
Shadow Black the Stygian Zinogre
Shift the Nargacuga
Lightning the Lagiacrus
Colbalt the Azure Rathalos
And Erebos the Gore Magala.

Better than any old recolour huh?
Stopped right at "sonic OC's"
SuperSmashWaifus

Don't be judgin, if you were an MH Fan you'd like em.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Shadow BlackJinouga
SuperSmashWaifus

No, people wouldn't. Because Monster Hunter isn't a ******** SONIC GAME.
Milady Chris Lightfellow
Shadow BlackJinouga
SuperSmashWaifus

No, people wouldn't. Because Monster Hunter isn't a ******** SONIC GAME.

Thanks for the update captain obvious, let's look at the characters shall we? Monster hunter based characters in Sonic anthromorphic style, what's to hate? Other than being sonic anthro style not sonic boom btw cos that game stunk, I got creative and people on deviantart and colors! Liked em, so unless u got nothing nice to say go hate somewhere else.

Benevolent Loiterer

11,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Oh and FYI REAL MH fans, like me for example, adore all sides of its fanart even when the fanart is mixed with another favoured company's style, if not then you ain't a real mh fanart fan, Deal with it
Shadow BlackJinouga
Oh and FYI REAL MH fans, like me for example, adore all sides of its fanart even when the fanart is mixed with another favoured company's style, if not then you ain't a real mh fanart fan, Deal with it

Being a "real fan" of a series that has stagnated since the beginning is nothing to be proud of. There's even less to be proud of when you're a freak who has to turn everything into a Sonic character.

Benevolent Loiterer

11,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Hexstus
Shadow BlackJinouga

Being a "real fan" of a series that has stagnated since the beginning is nothing to be proud of. There's even less to be proud of when you're a freak who has to turn everything into a Sonic character.
emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist emotion_brofist
Hexstus
Shadow BlackJinouga

Well if drawing monsters from monster hunter in sonic style makes me a freak then its something I'll gladly repeat cos I don't see wrong in it, you might but idc bout your oppinion in the slightest, bullying someone online for their hobbies is nothing to be proud of either.

And you may think this is just as bad because last I checked there's a sonic costume for the felynes which if comfirmed will make me laugh.
Keep replying I'll just ignore you so I don't have to read your boring hateful b.s.

Heroic Senshi

I'm a real Monster Hunter fan...and I don't like the idea of Monster Hunter being tainted with the Sonic fandom.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
gotta hunt fast.

Benevolent Loiterer

11,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Super Sailor Moon
I'm a real Monster Hunter fan...and I don't like the idea of Monster Hunter being tainted with the Sonic fandom.
Super Sailor Moon

That's just it though in my characters backstory not a single one is canon none of them have ever seen or met any of sega's characters, I made their home based on a secluded sanctuary where monsters grow peaceful and natural without the course of hunters, personally I think sonic has been killed by sonic boom but hell I've been drawing these for just over two years now and I don't plan to stop

But eh the classic sonic will be appearing in mh4u as a felyne suit apparently, me I think the megaman outfit looks better.

But heck xliemx gets the idea I went for

Heroic Senshi

Shadow BlackJinouga
Super Sailor Moon

That's just it though in my characters backstory not a single one is canon none of them have ever seen or met any of sega's characters, I made their home based on a secluded sanctuary where monsters grow peaceful and natural without the course of hunters, personally I think sonic has been killed by sonic boom but hell I've been drawing these for just over two years now and I don't plan to stop

But eh the classic sonic will be appearing in mh4u as a felyne suit apparently, me I think the megaman outfit looks better.

But heck xliemx gets the idea I went for
Its my general dislike for the Sonic fandom. A good test on how bad the fandom is to type in your name with 'The Hedgehog' after it on Google search and 99% of the time, you will get a generic fan character.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff