Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey! I'm going on a flight soon, and while it's not particularly long, I will have a lot of airport time. So I was wondering if you guys had any fun android games you'd recommend. I'm looking for something fun that requires strategy, but not so much that I would get too distracted or into it. I also don't want something that's too battery draining. Any ideas?
Plague Inc, for sure.
meerutomo
Plague Inc, for sure.

I sorta played it too much already. sad
Worms 3 is pretty fun, I think it costs some money though. Would you possibly rather have some free game suggestions?

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Terra Battle is worth checking out. It's a JRPG where you drag units around in a tactical grid. It's a free-to-play game from Mistwalker, the creators of Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, & The Last Story (made up of Final Fantasy alumni). Just a heads up though, the game runs on a cool down system. It's a lot more forgiving than other freemium games, but not if you're grinding or progressing the story too fast.

I don't know much strategy games worth looking into, let strategy games that are easy on the battery. So here are some others that I think are worth checking out that should still be forgiving on your power supply than something like Infinity Blade.

Layton Brothers
Ghost Trick
Big Action Mega Fight!
Groove Coaster Zero
Superbrothers EP: Sword & Sworcery
Slayin
Prison Tower
Fairune
Danmaku Unlimited 2
Knights of Pen & Paper
God Fire: Rise of Prometheus

Mega Regular