Musashi_193
X 4 and 5 wern't as good as x6 but they were good
yeah true i hate the new 3d ones

Vicious Hellraiser

13,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
I loved X4. It had a good bit of plot twist, and a look into the past of Sigma / Zero. Also, I enjoyed the Command Mission game... A good Megaman RPG game.
i am the best at X6 ihave beatin it on expert with only gettting 2 gameovers and i got 126 rescued reploids
MMX4 was awesome, I never got to play MMX5 or 6 much though...I don't like the idea of Rankings or reploid collection (MMX7 was awesome but those bogged it down a bit)

CM was great too, but was a very slow game to get through
I liked X4.

It's a classic sidescrolling megaman. xd

Vicious Hellraiser

13,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Threadmaster 200
Taiyz
CM was great too, but was a very slow game to get through

Yes, but that made CM playable. It would keep you content for a while longer, and it actually had some replay value.
ummmmmmmmmmmmm wat is M.M

Regular

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
I liked X5 the most. Dont know why. Why did they make the new ones in 3d. did you know X8 is coming soon.
THE SIGHN IS TRUE fangierls are evel blaugh
X5 felt really epic. I like X4, but wow the dub hurts. ><

I think I that I personally liked X6 the most. X having access to the Z-Saber was nice. Reploid saving was implemented fairly well, and I really prefer the version there over X7's. The Sigma fight was my favorite since it felt like putting a sick puppy out of its misery and it was what I wanted at that point. The ninja armor was also great fun to use (hahaha, ceiling spikes are no longer a threat).
I think X6 was the best its giga attack was cool two pretty effective on any enemy
yu_yu_hakusho
ummmmmmmmmmmmm wat is M.M
you just pissed me off ALOT!

i liked X5 the best then X4 i didnt like X6 because i couldnt change the voices(they were specking german or something)and i didnt like the story characters
I just got until MMX3...
I know... I fail.
Musashi_193
X 4 and 5 wern't as good as x6 but they were good

Holy s**t. Are you nuts.

X6 was the biggest load of garbage I've ever played, speaking about capcom games in general.
X4 was the best as far as I'm concerned. There is no reason you should be saying ANYTHING negative about it.
X5 sucked as well. But not nearly as much as X6.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff