Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Member

NomaFtw
Chaos the Forgotten

its all in there, for biotic charge i say if you like hitting multiple targets go for the hit two additional targets, if not go with the other one, and i say that for nova too.

neutral So... You are just describing available powers & evolutions, in a "stick with a whatever you want where ever & hope for the best in Bronze strategy"?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vanguards are only useless in Gold difficulty.

Honestly, I don't see why people hate on them so much in Bronze and Silver considering they're the reason the match ends in like 18 minutes vs 30 minutes...

If this is Gold, I can understand UNLESS it's an Asari Vanguard, at least them they have Stasis to help them out.

People seriously need to get a grip.
GrayFox7
DynaSuarez Wrecks
GrayFox7
I love watching Vanguards charge into Banshees and then get killed instantly.
I like to stand on top of dying Vanguards who tried to be a hero and failed. Not revive them - just stand on them until they have "bled to death".

Yesterday during extraction I waited until an Atlas was a few feet away from a Vanguard, then I ran in and rezzed him so the Atlas would do its OHKO move on him.
Very nice.

Eloquent Streaker

Eh, I'll pass on the Vanguard unless I unlock the Krogan Battlemaster. I'll take my Soldier class- I rather like being able to use whatever weapon I want without worrying about the weight penalty.
Requiem in Mortis
Eh, I'll pass on the Vanguard unless I unlock the Krogan Battlemaster. I'll take my Soldier class- I rather like being able to use whatever weapon I want without worrying about the weight penalty.

EH, it's just trading one useless class for another. In terms of gold difficulty, at least.

Eloquent Streaker

Lost Dynamis
Requiem in Mortis

EH, it's just trading one useless class for another. In terms of gold difficulty, at least.
I don't play Gold, so I could care less.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff