Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Friend

Neo Bowser city is my favorite, its funny how other CPUs rages after poorly drifting around the curves, kept falling by the side. lol its so easy to drift around.
Neo Bowser's a favorite of mine because of the lights and design. I love viewing it through first person (not to mention the challenge of steering)

Rainbow Road I destested till I mastered it. Daisy Hill I like for the scenery and basicness of it all. K. Desert is cool at times, racing against the train and taking huge risks.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
What I hate is getting bombarded with Blue Shells like there's no goddamn tomorrow.

And the lack of tracks. 16 is cool and all, but it's just... Seems so limited! Also, whatever happened to All Cup Mode!?

Lonely Friend

SkyMessenger
Neo Bowser's a favorite of mine because of the lights and design. I love viewing it through first person (not to mention the challenge of steering)

Rainbow Road I destested till I mastered it. Daisy Hill I like for the scenery and basicness of it all. K. Desert is cool at times, racing against the train and taking huge risks.

ahaha yes, i agree!

Lonely Friend

Pinkie Pyro
What I hate is getting bombarded with Blue Shells like there's no goddamn tomorrow.

And the lack of tracks. 16 is cool and all, but it's just... Seems so limited! Also, whatever happened to All Cup Mode!?

Thats why i had A mushroom on me and i kept hoping there would be no thunder to strike me while i hold it to outrun the blue shell.

yeah But i know right?
All Cup mode?

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
BumblebeeDm13
Pinkie Pyro

Thats why i had A mushroom on me and i kept hoping there would be no thunder to strike me while i hold it to outrun the blue shell.

yeah But i know right?
All Cup mode?
You can't outrun the Blue Shell, as far as I know.

You don't know All Cup Mode?

Maybe it was just in Double Dash, but you played all the cups as one giant race accumulating up to 160 points if you got first place every time.

Lonely Friend

Pinkie Pyro
BumblebeeDm13
Pinkie Pyro

yeah But i know right?
All Cup mode?

Maybe it was just in Double Dash, but you played all the cups as one giant race accumulating up to 160 points if you got first place every time.

Not if you have timing to get right
oh whoa, i didnt know about that.

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
BumblebeeDm13
Pinkie Pyro
BumblebeeDm13
Pinkie Pyro

yeah But i know right?
All Cup mode?

That's good to know, but sitting in first place generally results in a banana or green shell. Mushrooms are much rarer.

I'm just doing 50 CC races right now to build up to 10,000 coins so I can get the gold glider.

Lonely Friend

Pinkie Pyro
BumblebeeDm13
Pinkie Pyro
BumblebeeDm13
Pinkie Pyro

yeah But i know right?
All Cup mode?

That's good to know, but sitting in first place generally results in a banana or green shell. Mushrooms are much rarer.

I'm just doing 50 CC races right now to build up to 10,000 coins so I can get the gold glider.

well one time i was in first time suddenly i was bombed by blue shell, i ended up in 5th grade where that i got three mushrooms, i decided to use twice to get first time so i held on until now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff