emotion_8c

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gaya Tan
smashbrolink
I was happy with Captain Falcon's appearance.
He goes in swinging, counters literally everything thrown at him that isn't an energy attack, and what he couldn't deflect, he outright dodged like a ninja.
Not a scratch on him.
That's our Captain.

Captain has never been the same for me ever since I watched something.

Ever watch There Will Be Brawl?

Just saw the first episode a moment ago.
My God, what the hell happened to Kirby....XD[ And peach is one hell of a whore]
smashbrolink
Gaya Tan
smashbrolink
I was happy with Captain Falcon's appearance.
He goes in swinging, counters literally everything thrown at him that isn't an energy attack, and what he couldn't deflect, he outright dodged like a ninja.
Not a scratch on him.
That's our Captain.

Captain has never been the same for me ever since I watched something.

Ever watch There Will Be Brawl?

Just saw the first episode a moment ago.
My God, what the hell happened to Kirby....XD[ And peach is one hell of a whore]

It's just a downward spiral from there, man.
hope you enjoy
As much as I like Lucina, I'm more excited to see Robin due to him/her having what appears to be a unique move-set and play-style. I honestly don't think Smash needs more sword-wielding characters. I've would have also been happy if they included Hector as a playable character. Axe-users need love too!

But overall I'm happy with what has been included.

Fused Astronomer

Captain Falcon punched Chrom right off the roster.
what a waste of a character slot

"Lucina joins the battle!! Her physical ablilites are identical to Marth's"
I'm cool with it. I would've been ok if it were Chrom too.

To be honest though, I'm kinda tired of all the ladies on the roster. It might be cause I swing the other way, but I'd like to see some more guys on the roster. C. Falcon was a sight for sore eyes to me.

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
Kung Fu Brother

To be honest though, I'm kinda tired of all the ladies on the roster. It might be cause I swing the other way, but I'd like to see some more guys on the roster. C. Falcon was a sight for sore eyes to me.

r u srs

Males (20): Pit, Bowser, Fox, Kirby, Link, Donkey Kong, Mario, Mega Man, Olimar, Luigi, Toon Link, Sonic, Marth, King Dedede, Little Mac, Diddy Kong, Yoshi, Ike, Pac-Man, Captain Falcon

Females (7): Samus, Peach, Rosalina, Zelda, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Lucina

Can Be Both/Undefined (9): Robin, Miis, Greninja, Charizard, Sheik, Lucario, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Pikachu

Even factoring only humanoid characters, there are still more males.
MasturChef
Kung Fu Brother

r u srs

Males (20): Pit, Bowser, Fox, Kirby, Link, Donkey Kong, Mario, Mega Man, Olimar, Luigi, Toon Link, Sonic, Marth, King Dedede, Little Mac, Diddy Kong, Yoshi, Ike, Pac-Man, Captain Falcon

Females (7): Samus, Peach, Rosalina, Zelda, Zero Suit Samus, Palutena, Lucina

Can Be Both/Undefined (9): Robin, Miis, Greninja, Charizard, Sheik, Lucario, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Pikachu

Even factoring only humanoid characters, there are still more males.

It's. not. ENOUGH!!! I want my game to be swarming with even more dude. The girls are getting all the attention dammit. More men for Smash. scream
qface64x
what a waste of a character slot

"Lucina joins the battle!! Her physical ablilites are identical to Marth's"
since she's the replacement Roy, she's a very warranted character slot IMO. Also her abilities aren't identical. She's stronger but doesn't have a sweet spot at the tip of her sword, and she has a shorter reach than marth. Her move set is identical to Marths.

But that's splitting hairs

Demonic Evader

Yes emotion_dowant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out