Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I'm looking for some games to play with my partner. As the title suggests, we are in a long distance relationship and are looking for multiplayer games we could play together. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Some games we have played in the past and really enjoyed have included:

• Civilization V
  • Heroes of Might and Magic 3
  • Minecraft
  • Swat 4
  • Starcraft
  • Worms
Gh4stly
Depression Quest. Because when your relationship inevitably crashes and burns, you won't know any other feeling.

lol, kk.

Heroic Senshi

God Factory Wingmen
Age of Wonders 3

The Devil in i's Husbando

Generous Citizen

Battleblock Theatre is a SUPER fun game for multiplayer. It really require's a lot of cooperation. I had loads of fun when I played it with my brother and sister. C:
There are even some competitive modes too.

Sweet Crys's Husband

Magical Shoujo

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Diablo III.
Torchlight / Torchlight 2
Titan Quest + Immortal Throne
Magicka
Sins of a Solar Empire

Fighting games, maybe, but I'm not sure what's on PC besides Skullgirls? It's best to play with a controller anyway.
Also, I think the Borderlands games have multiplayer, but I've never played them so...

MMOs are great, though and that's my default. If you don't want to play WoW, FFXIV and Guild Wars 2 are my top choices.

Mewling Genius

8,800 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
I liked Borderlands 2 a lot.
Path of Exile, its like Diablo but FREE TO PLAY an the devs have actually done pretty well with the game. You can host a private party for you and your partner as well. You also have games like Team Fortress. Me and my friends always play TF2 and just can't get enough of it! Once again TF2 is free! You also have Rust. Which is similar to Minecraft except for its set in a wasteland with more realistic graphics, giving you guns and C4! What could be more fun?! You also have Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Killing Floor, Smite (FREE), and Garry's Mod! All these games are either CoOp or Multiplayer. Every one of them contains bags of fun to be opened:3

IRL Noob

8,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
PLAY ARCHEAGE WHEN IT COMES OUT IN A COUPLE WEEKS~~~ You can be all cute and build your own farm and stuff or go drag your enemies to the bottom of the sea or whatever o;

IRL Noob

8,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
TheUpbeatCitizen
Battleblock Theatre is a SUPER fun game for multiplayer. It really require's a lot of cooperation. I had loads of fun when I played it with my brother and sister. C:
There are even some competitive modes too.

I also support this greatly
Wow, thanks everyone for the replies! I haven't read them all yet, but I already have a ton of great games to look at. Thanks a lot. heart heart heart
Hmm. I can't play multiplayer most of the time as a pirate, but I second Sins of a Solar Empire. Good ******** game. Took me years to get tired of her.
borderlands 2
it's funny & has replayability, in high lvl UVHM it gets pretty tough though..

hunted: demon's forge
is co-op medieval fantasy game, pretty underrated though

far cry 3
has a co-op campaign
but it isn't really a "long" lasting campaign
+ it works better with a full team, kinda like l4d 1 & 2

Mega Ladykiller

Ragnarok Online? emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff