Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I can't tell if it's gonna be one of those awesome games yet, I really can't.
However "zombie rock and roll lords" is kinda hard to beat.

What do you think of this game?
Suda51 is making this along with Grasshopper just like they did for No More Heroes, so that guarantee's that this game will be awesome!
I really want this game but most likely I'm not going to get it because I lack the three systems it' coming out for ;C

Dapper Lunatic

The game's directed by Suda 51, who made No More Heroes, always a good thing, but the game's entire script is written by James Gunn(no relation), writer and director of Slither, which is a huge ******** sell for me.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
He So Flawless
Suda51 is making this along with Grasshopper just like they did for No More Heroes, so that guarantee's that this game will be awesome!
I really want this game but most likely I'm not going to get it because I lack the three systems it' coming out for ;C

HOLD THE ******** UP?
Theses are the folks who made NMH?
Well zombiefied Jesus, I'm sold.

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Veras Gunn
The game's directed by Suda 51, who made No More Heroes, always a good thing, but the game's entire script is written by James Gunn(no relation), writer and director of Slither, which is a huge ******** sell for me.

Mindless self indulgence soundtrack
8-Bit Revolution
He So Flawless

HOLD THE ******** UP?

You should be, NMH series was great and they can't go wrong in Lollipop Chainsaw.
That's why it is so badass looking/

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
He So Flawless
8-Bit Revolution
He So Flawless

HOLD THE ******** UP?

You should be, NMH series was great and they can't go wrong in Lollipop Chainsaw.

BTW, how old do you have to be in order to buy "M" games?
17 or 18, I can't remember.
TruePaw
Veras Gunn

I was so happy to here that MSI was doing the soundtrack.
I hope they squeeze in Shut Me Up in there even though it prolly won't come out in the game...

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
He So Flawless
TruePaw
Veras Gunn

I was so happy to here that MSI was doing the soundtrack.
I hope they squeeze in Shut Me Up in there even though it prolly won't come out in the game...

Jimmy Piss boss..
8-Bit Revolution
He So Flawless
8-Bit Revolution
He So Flawless

HOLD THE ******** UP?

You can buy them at 17 cool

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
He So Flawless
8-Bit Revolution
He So Flawless
8-Bit Revolution
He So Flawless

HOLD THE ******** UP?

You can buy them at 17 cool

emotion_dowant

Aged Gawker

It looks boring. And incredibly obvious it was made by "men" razz

Questionable Conversationalist

1Sunder
It looks boring. And incredibly obvious it was made by "men" razz

Are you kidding? It looks like a lot of senseless silly fun and guts-gore-galore. Also, NMH. How could there be anything wrong with this?

I'm super psyched for the game c:

Beloved Browser

7,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
It looks like a lot of fun.
I'm going to buy it because it reminds me of time splitters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff