Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hygienic Prophet

Ah, the souls games hello fellow gaians, I'm just you're fellow 'souls' game masochist. I remember the first time I went to gamestop to pick up dark souls for 20 bucks. I've never played it. I only knew that it was hard, like rage inducing I'll slap my own mother if I roll the wrong way hard. So I bought it at the time I thought ninja gaiden 2 was hard, that s**t on master ninja mode is.. Yeah anyway. I see that there isn't much love for these games so I decided to make a thread. And yes I've used the search feature not much results.

So yeah fellow gaians, what's your favorite builds, favorite souls game etc.

Oh and sorry for the grammar mistakes it's 3 am.

Wily Warlock

33,590 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I LOVE Dark Souls. Wish I had the money to buy DS2; the bosses are awesome!

Also, did you see Logan's Halloween costume?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dedicated Loiterer

It's truly astounding how despite having explored every inch of the map in DS1 I still cannot manage to find anything without a walkthrough.

Hygienic Prophet

MnTAL
I LOVE Dark Souls. Wish I had the money to buy DS2; the bosses are awesome!

Also, did you see Logan's Halloween costume?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
logan? Big hat logan? No I haven't seen his Halloween costume, haven't been on dark souls since I got dark souls 2.

Hygienic Prophet

Ruff Rabbit
It's truly astounding how despite having explored every inch of the map in DS1 I still cannot manage to find anything without a walkthrough.
only in souls games am I right?

Dedicated Loiterer

Son Raiden
Ruff Rabbit

"Where the ******** am I. The ******** is that. The ******** is this. I don't remember that enemy being here."
"Where the ******** is the key for lower undeadburg."
"Where is the fog gate I need. Where the ******** is that boss."
"Where is the NPC I need to talk to. Where is that smith I need."
"How do I even LEAVE horrible poison hell."
"Oh yeah I remember thi- no I don't."

Hygienic Prophet

Ruff Rabbit
Son Raiden
Ruff Rabbit

"Where the ******** am I. The ******** is that. The ******** is this. I don't remember that enemy being here."
"oh I have to climb up these support beams Alright oh there are giant Knights sniping me with dragon slaying bows " " two ******** bosses at the same damn time? " " toxin is so ******** broken " " Why is the tomb of the Giants so ******** dark " " oh ******** it's the Drag -.. You have died "

Dedicated Loiterer

Son Raiden
Ruff Rabbit
Son Raiden
Ruff Rabbit

"oh I have to climb up these support beams Alright oh there are giant Knights sniping me with dragon slaying bows " " two ******** bosses at the same damn time? " " toxin is so ******** broken " " Why is the tomb of the Giants so ******** dark " " oh ******** it's the Drag -.. You have died "

"That item looks suspiciously unguarde- You Died."
"What do you mean parrying is a mechanic."
"If I need eight more dragon scales for upgrade my weapon and dragons are bullshit how long will I be grinding."
"Ah yes I am going to sit in this giant bird nest to get to the boss that makes sense why didn't I think of that before checking the walkthrough."
"Who puts an illusory wall behind an illusory wall behind a chest."
"Surely this is a fake wal- nope."

Hygienic Prophet

Ruff Rabbit
Son Raiden
Ruff Rabbit
Son Raiden
Ruff Rabbit

"If I need eight more dragon scales for upgrade my weapon and dragons are bullshit how long will I be grinding."
"Ah yes I am going to sit in this giant bird nest to get to the boss that makes sense why didn't I think of that before checking the walkthrough."
lol that ash Lake fake wall is too good. Seriously though Blightown sucks I hated it. You have a favorite covenant?

Dedicated Loiterer

Son Raiden
Ruff Rabbit
Son Raiden
Ruff Rabbit
Son Raiden
Ruff Rabbit

lol that ash Lake fake wall is too good. Seriously though Blightown sucks I hated it. You have a favorite covenant?

Blightound is definitely tied with Shrine of Amana for my least favorite area.
I don't play online so covenants don't do much for me, I think I'm in Gwyndolin's right now despite having murdered her.

Heroic Senshi

I bought Dark Souls II about a month ago just to see what all the fuss was about these Dark Souls games.

Today, I'm playing my fourth character through Drangliec Castle and the guards fear the woman in Desert Sorceress armor that's punching them to death.

Hygienic Prophet

Ruff Rabbit
Son Raiden
Ruff Rabbit
Son Raiden
Ruff Rabbit

Blightound is definitely tied with Shrine of Amana for my least favorite area.
I don't play online so covenants don't do much for me, I think I'm in Gwyndolin's right now despite having murdered her.
no no no, I'd rather go through blighttown than the shrine of Amana that place is just pure bad game design. That and the chasm of the abyss.

Hygienic Prophet

Super Sailor Moon
I bought Dark Souls II about a month ago just to see what all the fuss was about these Dark Souls games.

Today, I'm playing my fourth character through Drangliec Castle and the guards fear the woman in Desert Sorceress armor that's punching them to death.
lol, what fist weapon are you using? I've never thought about going unarmed.

Heroic Senshi

Son Raiden
Super Sailor Moon

lol, what fist weapon are you using? I've never thought about going unarmed.
2 Caestus +10s power-stanced.

I beat the Dragonrider Duo in about 30 seconds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff