<< < 1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 89 90 91 > >>

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
La Dame Lut
I maxed mine completely (lv100/max BB/max SBB), except she has less than 1300 DEF because she's a Breaker. -_- I have a 3* Anima Elimo, but I've only been picking at her since I'm concentrating more on Ciara/Fiora right now. Still waiting for Agni/Fiora 6*.

Aw damn it. It would have been so useful if I could give you my Anima Lancia that I have never once used for your Anima Elimo since mine is Oracle and completely maxed out but seriously lacks health razz
They would each be going to a better home! :')

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
First time ever getting a 5* :O My luck varies. I always get 4* or below. LOL!

User Image

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Platonic Purple Panda

User Image

Nice! Mega Rare Summon and Anima, too! I summoned 3 6* units almost in a row before I quit buying gems but they were all awful units and type xD
Well I got a Guardian Lodin 6* but I already had a maxed Guardian Lodin lol. Then Oracle and another crappy Guardian. You got extra lucky!

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
A British Orgasm
Platonic Purple Panda

User Image

Nice! Mega Rare Summon and Anima, too! I summoned 3 6* units almost in a row before I quit buying gems but they were all awful units and type xD
Well I got a Guardian Lodin 6* but I already had a maxed Guardian Lodin lol. Then Oracle and another crappy Guardian. You got extra lucky!

Yeah thanks XD, but when I try and get a light idol now I can't ROFL! Troll fest. Friend told me to bring dark units for them to show up more. Gonna try again later.

Tipsy Genius

who's the best unit rn

In a relationship with Black Ski

Fashionable Bunny

9,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Heyyy! I play too ^_^ I have Grahdens as leader, Terminator Lillith, Holy Blades Sefia, Alpha Tree Altri, and Ace Chef Lancia ^^ Sefia and Grahdens maxed out atm working hard for MAXWELL...

Fashionable Bunny

9,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Platonic Purple Panda
A British Orgasm
Platonic Purple Panda

User Image

Yeah thanks XD, but when I try and get a light idol now I can't ROFL! Troll fest. Friend told me to bring dark units for them to show up more. Gonna try again later.

What I do on tuesdays with that Idol, evo stuff is just do a single run on every single evo stuff and just repeat it all day long o: *no wonder I have like 50+ evo materials all still left unused... ^^;;;* and ooh nice the best I had was Zeus Bow Loch and anima...

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Ugh, I still can't get BF to work. I plan on getting an iPad soon, so maybe with newer hardware it'll work again.

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dante Alexander 1
Ugh, I still can't get BF to work. I plan on getting an iPad soon, so maybe with newer hardware it'll work again.

Must suck not being able to get on ):
Don't worry I won't delete ya'! xD
Hope you didn't have any honor points saved up cause you are missing the huge HS increase. I had 1000 Honor Summons to do! Still got a few left (less than 100) and no Sphere frog so far, there was a small chance but I was really thinking I had a chance. So annoying! Some people got more than 1 with way less saved up than me.
Oh well, SO MANY imps/frogs/crystals/gods anyway, plus millions of Zel (about 5-8m extra from selling jewel units haha). I have literally hundreds of crystals and gods which is why I am struggling using the last summons cause I can't find anything to sell or fuse despite my 500 unit capacity cap.

Thinking about getting an iPad air 2 myself if I can save the money. Wonder if I will be able to run Brave Frontier with max settings with no lag...

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Chocobaibi33
Heyyy! I play too ^_^ I have Grahdens as leader, Terminator Lillith, Holy Blades Sefia, Alpha Tree Altri, and Ace Chef Lancia ^^ Sefia and Grahdens maxed out atm working hard for MAXWELL...

Nice units there. You will have to work very hard if you're trying for Maxwell haha. I think I failed about 8 times before I switched out 1 unit for another and beat her first time using that squad lol! Huge difference all in 1 unit. I did get extremely close a couple times in my first 8 attempts though (came down to killing her a second time and messing up her revive cycle).

Now we get along very well:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
A British Orgasm
Dante Alexander 1

Must suck not being able to get on ):
Don't worry I won't delete ya'! xD
Hope you didn't have any honor points saved up cause you are missing the huge HS increase. I had 1000 Honor Summons to do! Still got a few left (less than 100) and no Sphere frog so far, there was a small chance but I was really thinking I had a chance. So annoying! Some people got more than 1 with way less saved up than me.
Oh well, SO MANY imps/frogs/crystals/gods anyway, plus millions of Zel (about 5-8m extra from selling jewel units haha). I have literally hundreds of crystals and gods which is why I am struggling using the last summons cause I can't find anything to sell or fuse despite my 500 unit capacity cap.

Thinking about getting an iPad air 2 myself if I can save the money. Wonder if I will be able to run Brave Frontier with max settings with no lag...

Whatever is worse than sucking, I'm a day and a half past that. So many events, so many units, so much Zel and such I missed because of that stupid update back in September. Or October. The game was working fine before that DAMN UPDATE!!!

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dante Alexander 1

Whatever is worse than sucking, I'm a day and a half past that. So many events, so many units, so much Zel and such I missed because of that stupid update back in September. Or October. The game was working fine before that DAMN UPDATE!!!

I would definitely try sending them an email or something in game if you get back on. I'm positive they would give you at least something for all your troubles. Have you tried clearing your user data? Not sure if that would do anything but I remember trying that a few times when I had problems and that fixing it completely. If you can open the game and get to the point where you are on the title screen (where it says touch screen) try holding your finger down between where it says wiki and support until it says clear user data and see if that does anything for you.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
A British Orgasm
Dante Alexander 1

I would definitely try sending them an email or something in game if you get back on. I'm positive they would give you at least something for all your troubles. Have you tried clearing your user data? Not sure if that would do anything but I remember trying that a few times when I had problems and that fixing it completely. If you can open the game and get to the point where you are on the title screen (where it says touch screen) try holding your finger down between where it says wiki and support until it says clear user data and see if that does anything for you.

I've tried everything, but I never tried that. Didn't know how, but I'll give it a shot. Thanks. Hope it works. Wish me luck.

Fashionable Bunny

9,425 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Millionaire 200
Forgot the super summon thing is up rofl HOPEFULLY I can collect all the starters :3 I got 2 copies of Vargas as breaker, and I have my starter, Selena, and Lance from the beginning of the game, along with Atro as a lucky summon 8D! Just need Eze and Magress.... sad

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dante Alexander 1

I've tried everything, but I never tried that. Didn't know how, but I'll give it a shot. Thanks. Hope it works. Wish me luck.

Good luck!!
Probably a long shot but if you've tried everything else that is the only other thing I can think of. Else it's probably device compatibility or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff