Total Votes:[ 183 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 89 90 91 > >>

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
O UO!!! I need high level friends mang! Or any in general so feel free to add me anyone. I just started playing last month, here's a screenie of my info in spoiler. I really suck at most games so yeah, I'm currently at Volcano Eldent (The Banished Fire Dragon) Went through a few tires through each quest here already. ~_~!!!!

User Image

Synthella's Senpai

Devoted Hunter

10,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Platonic Purple Panda
O UO!!! I need high level friends mang! Or any in general so feel free to add me anyone. I just started playing last month, here's a screenie of my info in spoiler. I really suck at most games so yeah, I'm currently at Volcano Eldent (The Banished Fire Dragon) Went through a few tires through each quest here already. ~_~!!!!

User Image

I've got a couple of slots since I deleted a bunch of people a while back for gifting incorrectly basically every day for a week after I changed what I wanted so I'll add you in the meantime if you like :3
I gave them plenty of chances but they just don't understand how easy it is to gift correctly or SOMETHING?! Gah. Drives me nuts xP
I'm really very picky about who I add and as I have had these 2 slots free for weeks now I may as well help you until that slot is needed. Virtually every leader I use is maxed out in every way possible (in evolution, level, BB/SBB you name it), the only time I use units that aren't maxed out is if I only need their leaderskill for lower level dungeon farming so you should get a lot done if you use my units lol.

If you need any help with anything or advice don't hesitate to ask, I've plenty of experience haha.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
A British Orgasm
Platonic Purple Panda

User Image

I've got a couple of slots since I deleted a bunch of people a while back for gifting incorrectly basically every day for a week after I changed what I wanted so I'll add you in the meantime if you like :3
I gave them plenty of chances but they just don't understand how easy it is to gift correctly or SOMETHING?! Gah. Drives me nuts xP
I'm really very picky about who I add and as I have had these 2 slots free for weeks now I may as well help you until that slot is needed. Virtually every leader I use is maxed out in every way possible (in evolution, level, BB/SBB you name it), the only time I use units that aren't maxed out is if I only need their leaderskill for lower level dungeon farming so you should get a lot done if you use my units lol.

If you need any help with anything or advice don't hesitate to ask, I've plenty of experience haha.

Thank you so very much, I will do my best until then. Thank you for helping us newbies. biggrin

Kawaii Pyromaniac

I don't know why, but I kept thinking Zellha was a thunder type and not light. But now that I have one (Breaker type), I am an idiot. -_-
In other news, I am terrible at getting earth types. I still want an Ophelia, damn it.

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
La Dame Lut
I don't know why, but I kept thinking Zellha was a thunder type and not light. But now that I have one (Breaker type), I am an idiot. -_-
In other news, I am terrible at getting earth types. I still want an Ophelia, damn it.

I hope you get lucky! O UO!!!! I feel like this game trolls me a lot though. I want super success and I never get it! When I do it's not the unit I want. rofl

Invisible Otaku

ooh you're a casher sadly im a free player
running a free player team made up of serins
holy ice selena is my leader because of her leader skill for my water mono

User Image

User Image

User Image

player id:9561240142
feel free to add

Kawaii Pyromaniac

I think Lunaris, Rina, and Luly are getting their 6* forms soon, if the oddly-themed post on Facebook is any kind of portend. Which means if they do, I might try to get Rina as my first 6* unit.

Edit: And now I have this semi-useless (for now) Miracle Totem with nothing to use it on because anything I can evolve to 6* mostly needs some kind of Mimic I don't have. -_- Particularly Bat and Metal varieties.

Wrathful Shade

11,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Its been a while since I've been able to stop by and share my experiences with you all. I've developed myself quite well since the last time I was here.

Having been able to obtain several 6-stars, alongside some powerful freebies such as Xestia, Serin and the like.

I'm still kinda behind in Quest mode tho lol.

Wrathful Shade

11,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
La Dame Lut

Nothing wrong with the Breaker Ruin Zelha. Her current endgame stats are pretty good and can be covered with something like a 15-20% all-stat boost sphere, Making her run as if she were Lord-type with a Muramasa. Usually if its glass cannon-types like Elulu (who is a breaker type on my team) and Empyreal Drake Lodin (Lord), I'd usually set em up with a 15-20% all-stat boost to accommodate their defense needs. But they still have the capacity to run as if they were equipped with Muramasas due to their exceptionally high offense stat.

Kawaii Pyromaniac

Fafnir Drakefang
La Dame Lut

Nothing wrong with the Breaker Ruin Zelha. Her current endgame stats are pretty good and can be covered with something like a 15-20% all-stat boost sphere, Making her run as if she were Lord-type with a Muramasa. Usually if its glass cannon-types like Elulu (who is a breaker type on my team) and Empyreal Drake Lodin (Lord), I'd usually set em up with a 15-20% all-stat boost to accommodate their defense needs. But they still have the capacity to run as if they were equipped with Muramasas due to their exceptionally high offense stat.
I don't mind the type, I just thought I'd gotten a good thunder unit rather than a good light unit. Which I can definitely use more of; the only other decent ones I have are a Breaker Alyut and a Guardian white lion thingy. Lord help me if a light Vortex arena ever comes out. -_-

HibiChika's Waifu

Lazy Marshmallow

47,000 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
Just defeated Creator Maxwell yesterday. Surprisingly he wasn't as tough as I thought he would be. *knock on wood* before the bosses get's more tough. (Of course they will be) >u<!!!

Wrathful Shade

11,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
La Dame Lut
Fafnir Drakefang
La Dame Lut

I don't mind the type, I just thought I'd gotten a good thunder unit rather than a good light unit. Which I can definitely use more of; the only other decent ones I have are a Breaker Alyut and a Guardian white lion thingy. Lord help me if a light Vortex arena ever comes out. -_-

Lightning Units, eh? Well I'm kinda lacking in that as well. In prep for the Lightning Arena?

Among my current batch for lightning units are...

6* Elulu (B)
6* Lodin (L)
5* Zeln (G)
5* Fennia (G)
3* May (G)
2* Weiss (L) - the freebie

Not much of an assault team when the arena comes around, and I guess the only redeeming factor is Lodin's ability to contribute to the team's BB. Elemental implementation is kinda useless on his BB tho, everyone is basically Lightning lol. I would really like Grybe on my team.

We should add each other up btw, I can cater a variety of leaders. The ones I currently have are --

Fire:
6* Vargas (L)
6* Lava (L)
5* Farlon (A) (will become 6* this week)

Water:
6* Selena (L)
5* Serin (A) and (G)

Earth:
6* Douglas (G)
5* Dilma (G)
5* Bayley (B)

Lightning:
6* Elulu (B)
5* Fennia (G)

Light:
5* Aem (G)
5* Estia (G)
5* Sodis (A)(will become 6* this week)

Dark:
6* Magress (A)
5* Xenon (L)
5* Lemia (B)

Rainbow
5* Xestia (A)
6* Lodin (L)

My ID is 6700783045 with the username, Jedalit.

Kawaii Pyromaniac

Fafnir Drakefang
I just remembered that I wanted a Zellha, but I couldn't remember what element she was.
As for Thunder, all I really have right now are

5* Elulu (G)
5* Eze (A)
5* Rina (G) (soon to be 6*, though)
4* Loch (L)
4* Emilia (B)

I have a 4* Fennia, but I don't like how slow her attack is.

I'll see what I can do (since it's still in maintenance mode), but I might have a slot open. The few leaders I tend to cycle through are

5* Seria (L)
5* Lancia (B) (also soon to be 6*)
5* Lira (A) (still working on her, her BB is only lv3 right now)
4* Leon (G) (usually only on weekends)
4* Stya (B) (only when I'm doing MP, though)
5* Serin (G) (usually when farming for BB materials)

Generally, I leave Lancia as my leader when I'm not playing/letting my energy regenerate, otherwise it's one of the other ones.

Wrathful Shade

11,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Aye, that attack animation on Fennia is rather slow, but nothing a well timed delay can handle. She's usually my first striker And delay all other attacks by a 3-sec count.

naieeve's Fav

Newbie Duck

9,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
Wanted a Sefia while her rates are up and all i got were doubles crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash