On my fourth run of Mass Effect 2, and to take a break, decided to throw Dark Souls back in my ps3 after who knows how long. Played for 30 minutes, made a teensy bit of progress then died a bunch and wanted to stop playing.
1.Shadow run for the Sega genesis. A great paper and pen rpg; it somehow has the atmosphere and feel of an 8-bit Fallout game.
2. Final fantasy adventure the classic gameboy. One of my installments of the series, honestly.
3. Clocktower for the Snes. Great horror game!
4. Silent hill 2 for the Ps2. Great installment of series, but it failed to achieve what the first installment gained.
5. Silent hill 4 for the Ps2. It sucked. It's completely different from the other installments. I can't help to feel that they didn't go a step forward with this installment, but a step backwards.
6. LoZ: Skyward sword for the wii. What can I say? It's surely not favorite installment of the series, but I frikkin' "love" it!
A game I'm playing now:
1. Resident evil 2 for the N64, but I'm playing it on my modded Wii by using an emulater. A great installment of the series. Still has the suspense horror and gore it's always had since I was a child. The outdated graphics are what makes it more atmospheric of a true horror in my opinion.