Kh or FF

Kingdom hearts all the way 0.44981412639405 45.0% [ 121 ]
Final fantasy rocks XD 0.55018587360595 55.0% [ 148 ]
Total Votes:[ 269 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

witch one would you prefer.
i like kh slitly more but i still love ff
*hugs cloud and leon plushie*
this is almost as bad as the KH vs zelda thing. i will not reply to this cause all games made by square"anything" are kick a** especially kh and ff series
very true but
alot of people like different things sooo
sweatdrop sweatdrop
This is just about as bad as the Zelda thing. This is worse, because you're comparing two different kinds of games, KH with the free play battle system, FF's with the turn based battle systems with more Strategy. All I can say about that is I'm sure Cid from VII was better without a ridiculous voice that he had in KH2.
Final fantasy
i choose option 3. Both!
Final Fantasy.

I cant Stand Kingdom Hearts.......
Take into consideration that major components of KH wouldn't exist if it weren't for a large sum of FF influence. KH is basically just a money making gimmick fueled by the abuse of un-original characters. Recent FF developments are of poor quality, but in this instance I'd say the FF series reigns supreme in it's classical days.
Final Fantasy
Makairo
Take into consideration that major components of KH wouldn't exist if it weren't for a large sum of FF influence. KH is basically just a money making gimmick fueled by the abuse of un-original characters. Recent FF developments are of poor quality, but in this instance I'd say the FF series reigns supreme in it's classical days.

well ur rite in some aspects. Kh still has its own plot and they only use like 9 people but still, its not ff. Its a really good game and so what if it has a couple of ff, so what
and cids vocie does stink in kh 2
kh, kh chain of memories, kh 2 they all rock blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh final fantasy is ok
KH is a lot more fun and has way better combat than:
attack.
monster hits you.
attack.
monster hits you.
magic.
monster hits you.
item.
monster dies.
Kingdom Hearts 2. Never really got into Final Fantasy. sweatdrop
Plushies eh...
*Hugs Albert Wesker Plushie and runs off*
the spelling in this thread makes my brain want to jump off a cliff.

but, on topic; final fantasy and kingdom hearts are different. enough said.

kingdom hearts is new, and sweeping the public into a frenzy; it's a great game series.

final fantasy, however, has been around since 1990, and is still extremely popular. i think that answers the question.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff