Kh or FF

Kingdom hearts all the way 0.44981412639405 45.0% [ 121 ]
Final fantasy rocks XD 0.55018587360595 55.0% [ 148 ]
Total Votes:[ 269 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13 >
Kingdom Hearts
Tidus_15
To the person who made this thread.

Don't you know that Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy are basicly the same? Plus how can you make people pick. both game series
are to awesome to compare to each other.

yup they are kind of the same and Kingdom Hearts does have the final fantasy characters so I don't think that anyone who likes both of the games would be able to choose one game series over the other.
TheANGELinBLACK
Tidus_15

Don't you know that Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy are basicly the same? Plus how can you make people pick. both game series

yup they are kind of the same and Kingdom Hearts does have the final fantasy characters so I don't think that anyone who likes both of the games would be able to choose one game series over the other.

But gameplay and story are on opposite ends of the spectrum.
Kingdom Hearts is one of the best free-form, real time, combat engines.
But FF has the good old fashioned turn base that gives bosses 4 consecutive turns, what more could you want? Wait.... bad example.
Enlome Jerrath
TheANGELinBLACK
Tidus_15

But gameplay and story are on opposite ends of the spectrum.
Kingdom Hearts is one of the best free-form, real time, combat engines.
But FF has the good old fashioned turn base that gives bosses 4 consecutive turns, what more could you want? Wait.... bad example.

That was FF10. i was almost tempted to try and get to the people who made the FF10 battle system just so i could beat their heads in.

Hallowed Knight

14,550 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Cheerleader 200
Final Fantasy is better one of them.
there both cool there
Final Fantasy has always been and always will be. It is a staple in gaming society. I can not see KH becoming as large as FF without a complete lack in quality. The reason that FF is so popular is that it is a different story every time. If Square were to make a new KH game with a different plot and characters then it would not sell. FF is the best by far! mrgreen
Wargod86
Final Fantasy has always been and always will be. It is a staple in gaming society. I can not see KH becoming as large as FF without a complete lack in quality. The reason that FF is so popular is that it is a different story every time. If Square were to make a new KH game with a different plot and characters then it would not sell. FF is the best by far! mrgreen

But all you FF fanboys/girls forget that FF would not be here if it were not for Nintendo. All most of you know is 7 & up, want to be a true fan, play the orignals. Though all the numbers are mixed up so it might be hard to find them. scream stressed
kingdom hearts becase it has ff characters in it and because i havent played ff before

Sparkly Sweetheart

I like em both
You're trying to compare a series of games with a single (set of two, but I haven't played KH2 yet) games? The pure fact that Final Fantasy has been around for years kind of makes the comparison unfair.

I like both of them, but for different reasons. Even within the Final Fantasy games there's a lot of differences, so I'm not going to place every single FF above or below KH.

...Some of the spelling in this thread makes my head hurt... eek
final fantasy is good but i like kingdome hearts more 3nodding
Disney + FF = KH
rolleyes

Honestly, where do people get these ideas?
final fantasy all the way
*goes to a corner*
i give up crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out