Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its been a while since I played Re: Chain of memories, could you help my memory is fogy at the moment, Where do I find the Moogle room card?

Fashionable Conversationalist

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ladyshion
Its been a while since I played Re: Chain of memories, could you help my memory is fogy at the moment, Where do I find the Moogle room card?

Don't you get it Randomly? I didnt play The PS2 Version cuz I own a European PS2, but in the GBA Version, I normally got the Moogle Room card from random battles.
Sebastian_Akuma
Ladyshion

Don't you get it Randomly? I didnt play The PS2 Version cuz I own a European PS2, but in the GBA Version, I normally got the Moogle Room card from random battles.

Well I am in Alice and wonderland and still have not received a moogle room, that is why I was asking. Is it in a certain world?

Fashionable Conversationalist

8,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ladyshion
Sebastian_Akuma
Ladyshion

Well I am in Alice and wonderland and still have not received a moogle room, that is why I was asking. Is it in a certain world?

Try replaying a world and using a card with many Heartless Encounters, like Teeming Darkness, that may increase the chance, and you can do some level grinding while you are at it.
Sebastian_Akuma
Ladyshion
Sebastian_Akuma
Ladyshion

Try replaying a world and using a card with many Heartless Encounters, like Teeming Darkness, that may increase the chance, and you can do some level grinding while you are at it.

Alright thanks I might try that.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I have the GBA version, and I always got them randomly from battling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff