Welcome to Gaia! ::

Both awesome and im talking about the first Kingdom Hearts not the second.
Kingdom Hearts is better to me, Ninja Gaiden was hard for me.
These are basically incomparable, they are too different, but Ninja Gaiden was a better game in my opinion, because I love ninjas.
Yeah it is hard to compare those two...they are two completly diffrent games. But I say that you should play both. They're both awesome!
gonk ::votes ninja gaiden jus because of Ryu wears stretchy spandex::
WOW! Hard choice. Both are good games. And both have different qualities that make them good. KH has a superb storyline, awsome characters cool VFX and lots of content. Ninja Gaiden has Ninjas, demons, cool ninja weapons, supporting character in a sexy leather outfit, and is quite challenging. In terms of my favorite or which I would play over the other, I have to go with Kingdom Hearts! mrgreen
You should puck up ninja gaiden black, not ninja gaiden, NInja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden Black are the same games but Ninja gaiden black has more stuff in it.
Kingdom Hearts...but you shouldn't compare the games because they are completely different. I obviously picked KH because I love RPGs.
Catsoup_eater
Kingdom Hearts is better to me, Ninja Gaiden was hard for me.

WIMP! evil
Kingdom Hearts. ^^" I'm a fan of ninjas, but you get to kill all those Disney Villains who made you scared or mad when you were a little kid.
I love Ninja gaiden! And would have been Number one if i had a Xbox...but i'll go with KH2, even though they're both really diffrent games
You mean apple and oranges??
Dileet
Yup!
Dileet

Applesauce, b***h. razz
I THINK KING OF HEARTS IS BETTER BECAUSE NINJA IS WAY TO HARD....YA

GURICX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items