• Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx

Olympic Coliseum was fun. Especially in BBS. Atlantica was honestly one of my favorite worlds in 2 as far as actual Disney worlds go.

Yes!! Olympic Coliseum was ESPECIALLY fun in BbS with Zack!!! And I kinda like it in 358/2 Days and KH II. One thing I like about 358/2 Days is that the Organization members go to the worlds that they are in KH II. Ex: Xaldin-Beast's Castle, Demyx-Olympic Coliseum.

Zack made Olympus Coliseum in BBS. Days wasn't my favorite game in the series, but I did like that part. And that you could play as all the Organization members. whee

Organization members were fun, but I mostly played as Riku in Mission Mode. The only thing about BbS was they made all the worlds too short, but you did those world 3 times; once for each character. That kinda annoyed me.

Yeah, Aqua's was my favorite, Ven's was fun, and Terra's just bored me because it was my third character.

Ah, I played Ventus, then Terra, then Aqua. I think Terra had the best story, but it was better playing as Ven.

Terra's actual story was really good (after I started watching the cutscenes.) I mean, with him and Xehanort and he pretty much was the whole point of starting the game. xp

Rich Genius

EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x
EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x
EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x
When it shows Terra and Aqua!!! Lea returning is also ******** AWESOME. *explodes* D:

Ohh, it also showes Ventus. And, you probably wont know) but do you know why it shows Sora and Riku in their first game clothes facing Ursala? the big fat purple fish/lady)
And I also hate how they keep changing Soras hair? They changed it the way it was on the first game, which makes him look way younger...
Actually, I have no idea why theyre in their KH1 clothes, or why Ursala is in the game at all, for that matter. Nomura said that EVERY single Disney world would be new, so its kind of odd that shes there...hmm. And they didnt just change his hair, he IS the younger version of Sora in this game cause if you noticed hes not so tall and lanky anymore lol his face is also way different), but we dont know why yet. But yeah I HATE how we keep having to use the younger version of him too...

Actually, this is a continuation, so hes older then he was in the second game. The main reason, at least to me, he looked older is because of his hair in the second game. Now they changed it back to the first game style..... Theres 5 disney worlds in the game, not counting Disney Castle. And the new Tron: Legacy world looks cool. Theres also 7 of the not disney worlds. Im glad they put the World that Never Was back, but Im kinda tired of Traverse Town.
Yes, I know that it is a continuation. But it IS his KH1 form because thats the way Yen Sid makes him look like in the dream world during the Mark of Mastery exam. He also makes Riku in his KH1 form, only he has that haircut. And Soras face changed DRAMATICALLY from KH1-2. More than enough to tell the difference. Compare this picture to the dream world Sora in KH 3D. Which one does he look like the most? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, on 23 seconds and 43 seconds in this trailer, how does that even remotely look like KH2 Sora?! Not to me mean, lol. Nomura, the creator, even confirmed theyll be their KH1 selves for about half of the game, and we just dont know specifically why yet. It was in a past interview in 2011.

Dude, Im the biggest nerd for this series, so I know everything about it. xD

Im sure Wikipedia will say the same thing, and maybe even the main website.

Oh, well I never watched the trailer with subtitles, so I dunno about Dream World or anything. And The only difference from the first game for Sora and RIku is their clothes, which are pretty similar.
And they got a lot taller. Their faces also lost that little kid fat and got more chisseled lol.

But yeah, hacked PSP with BBS FM FTW!!! Its so fun hacking the game and just ******** around after already completing the English version. xD

Unforgiving Warlord

7,500 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x
EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x
EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Actually, I have no idea why theyre in their KH1 clothes, or why Ursala is in the game at all, for that matter. Nomura said that EVERY single Disney world would be new, so its kind of odd that shes there...hmm. And they didnt just change his hair, he IS the younger version of Sora in this game cause if you noticed hes not so tall and lanky anymore lol his face is also way different), but we dont know why yet. But yeah I HATE how we keep having to use the younger version of him too...

Actually, this is a continuation, so hes older then he was in the second game. The main reason, at least to me, he looked older is because of his hair in the second game. Now they changed it back to the first game style..... Theres 5 disney worlds in the game, not counting Disney Castle. And the new Tron: Legacy world looks cool. Theres also 7 of the not disney worlds. Im glad they put the World that Never Was back, but Im kinda tired of Traverse Town.
Yes, I know that it is a continuation. But it IS his KH1 form because thats the way Yen Sid makes him look like in the dream world during the Mark of Mastery exam. He also makes Riku in his KH1 form, only he has that haircut. And Soras face changed DRAMATICALLY from KH1-2. More than enough to tell the difference. Compare this picture to the dream world Sora in KH 3D. Which one does he look like the most? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, on 23 seconds and 43 seconds in this trailer, how does that even remotely look like KH2 Sora?! Not to me mean, lol. Nomura, the creator, even confirmed theyll be their KH1 selves for about half of the game, and we just dont know specifically why yet. It was in a past interview in 2011.

Oh, well I never watched the trailer with subtitles, so I dunno about Dream World or anything. And The only difference from the first game for Sora and RIku is their clothes, which are pretty similar.
And they got a lot taller. Their faces also lost that little kid fat and got more chisseled lol.

But yeah, hacked PSP with BBS FM FTW!!! Its so fun hacking the game and just ******** around after already completing the English version. xD

Oh and I wouldn't call you the BIGGEST nerd of the series. Although you could be because I dunno about the Final Mixes except there are extra bosses. And I dunno much about DDD unfortunatly.

Unforgiving Warlord

7,500 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx

Zack made Olympus Coliseum in BBS. Days wasn't my favorite game in the series, but I did like that part. And that you could play as all the Organization members. whee

Organization members were fun, but I mostly played as Riku in Mission Mode. The only thing about BbS was they made all the worlds too short, but you did those world 3 times; once for each character. That kinda annoyed me.

Yeah, Aqua's was my favorite, Ven's was fun, and Terra's just bored me because it was my third character.

Ah, I played Ventus, then Terra, then Aqua. I think Terra had the best story, but it was better playing as Ven.

Terra's actual story was really good (after I started watching the cutscenes.) I mean, with him and Xehanort and he pretty much was the whole point of starting the game. xp

Yeah, and the fact that you beat Master Eraqus make his story even better. The thing is not in any single game do they let you walk around in Destiny Islands except the first part where its all dark and heartless are chasing you.... crying

Rich Genius

EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x
EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x
EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x

Oh and I wouldnt call you the BIGGEST nerd of the series. Although you could be because I dunno about the Final Mixes except there are extra bosses. And I dunno much about DDD unfortunatly.
Im definitely not the biggest, as I dont actually go to the cosplays and dress up as Sora or anything lmao, but in terms of playing the games over and over and over again plus owning every single one and knowing 100 of the story so far, maybe. Lol. xD

And there really isnt much to know about DDD anyways, until it actually comes out. Here is what is known so far:

1. Sora and Riku are called to Yen Sid literally RIGHT where KH2 ends to take the Mark of Mastery exam. The letter at the end of KH2)
2. Master Xehanort is coming back for revenge, which is why Sora and Riku need to be trained.
3. This exam will take place in the realm of sleep, where Sora and Riku will need to save the sleeping worlds and wake them up while theyre in their KH1 forms, and Nomura said its an important part of the story why they look like that. Whoever succeeds will be deemed the title Keyblade Master, whether its just Sora or Riku as well, and will fight Xehanort. Duh itll be both of them lol.)
4. Its a given that Roxas/Ventus and Xion are coming back because on IMDB.com, they have the voice actors set for those characters! Or they could just be flashbacks, who knows?
5. LEA OMFGGGG
6. I WISH THERE WAS A 6!!! crying

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx

Yeah, and the fact that you beat Master Eraqus make his story even better. The thing is not in any single game do they let you walk around in Destiny Islands except the first part where its all dark and heartless are chasing you.... crying

I wish they would do that! I mean, you get to walk around a little in KH1 whenever Kairi sends you on that search for coconut and fish and stuff, but that really isn't all that much.

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
x-PerdxxBlade-x
EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x
EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x

And they got a lot taller. Their faces also lost that little kid fat and got more
chisseled lol.
I just wish that they would stay in their KH2 forms.

Hygienic Bloodsucker

8,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Actually, I have no idea why they're in their KH1 clothes, or why Ursala is in the game at all, for that matter. Nomura said that EVERY single Disney world would be new, so it's kind of odd that she's there...hmm. And they didn't just change his hair, he IS the younger version of Sora in this game cause if you noticed he's not so tall and lanky anymore lol (his face is also way different), but we don't know why yet. But yeah I HATE how we keep having to use the younger version of him too...

Actually, this is a continuation, so he's older then he was in the second game. The main reason, at least to me, he looked older is because of his hair in the second game. Now they changed it back to the first game style..... There's 5 disney worlds in the game, not counting Disney Castle. And the new Tron: Legacy world looks cool. There's also 7 of the not disney worlds. I'm glad they put the World that Never Was back, but I'm kinda tired of Traverse Town.

You know what world I'm tired of? Agrabah. stare

I HATED Agrabah in the first game. It completely sucked next to Atlantica. They made those two worlds better in the second game though. I'm gonna miss Olympus Coliseum though.

Olympic Coliseum was fun. Especially in BBS. Atlantica was honestly one of my favorite worlds in 2 as far as actual Disney worlds go.

I didn't really like it in 358/2 days though. Only 3 rooms (one of which is tiny). The only good part is that many of the best lines (by Demyx) in the game are said there.

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
2_Lemmy_Koopa_2
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Actually, I have no idea why they're in their KH1 clothes, or why Ursala is in the game at all, for that matter. Nomura said that EVERY single Disney world would be new, so it's kind of odd that she's there...hmm. And they didn't just change his hair, he IS the younger version of Sora in this game cause if you noticed he's not so tall and lanky anymore lol (his face is also way different), but we don't know why yet. But yeah I HATE how we keep having to use the younger version of him too...

Actually, this is a continuation, so he's older then he was in the second game. The main reason, at least to me, he looked older is because of his hair in the second game. Now they changed it back to the first game style..... There's 5 disney worlds in the game, not counting Disney Castle. And the new Tron: Legacy world looks cool. There's also 7 of the not disney worlds. I'm glad they put the World that Never Was back, but I'm kinda tired of Traverse Town.

You know what world I'm tired of? Agrabah. stare

I HATED Agrabah in the first game. It completely sucked next to Atlantica. They made those two worlds better in the second game though. I'm gonna miss Olympus Coliseum though.

I didn't really like it in 358/2 days though. Only 3 rooms (one of which is tiny). The only good part is that many of the best lines (by Demyx) in the game are said there.

Demyx really does have all the good lines. And the most easy to quotes in normal conversation. xp

Unforgiving Warlord

7,500 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx

I wish they would do that! I mean, you get to walk around a little in KH1 whenever Kairi sends you on that search for coconut and fish and stuff, but that really isn't all that much.

I know. They don't let you go back to Destiny Islands on BbS. And the missions Roxas said he went to it it makes you skip. xp

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx

I know. They don't let you go back to Destiny Islands on BbS. And the missions Roxas said he went to it it makes you skip. xp

Maybe it'll be largely explorable in 3D or 3. Probably not...

Unforgiving Warlord

7,500 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx

Probably not because.... there's not that much to explore sadly.

5,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx

It is a really small island. Maybe if we could explore the island that everything happens on and the other main island with the town on it...I'm probably the only one who has ever been curious about it. rolleyes

Unforgiving Warlord

7,500 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx

It is a really small island. Maybe if we could explore the island that everything happens on and the other main island with the town on it...I'm probably the only one who has ever been curious about it. rolleyes

It would be fun to explore the other island. And it lets you go on Destiny Islands on CoM, but thats not really the same thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff