Welcome to Gaia! ::

anyone know if it will actually be on PlayStation 3 or Wii... or do i in fact have to go buy a Nintendo 3ds??

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun
anyone know if it will actually be on PlayStation 3 or Wii... or do i in fact have to go buy a Nintendo 3ds??

Sorry, but Dream Drop Distance is exclusive to the Nintendo 3DS.
You'll have to have the system.
Or a computer+emulator+the game files to play it.[<---not recommended]
smashbrolink
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun

wonderful... not what i was hoping for... now is this number three?

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun
smashbrolink
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun

No, this is not Kingdom Hearts 3.
This is Kingdom Hearts 3D. 3D is also short for the three first letters in its surname: [D]ream [D]rop [D]istance.
Three D's. Get it?
Yeah, Nintendo seems to have a fetish for cheesy names. sweatdrop

It is the build-up of events leading into Kingdom Hearts 3, which will likely come out NEXT year, if not this Holiday season.

7,900 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Champion 300
  • Pet Lover 100
smashbrolink
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun
smashbrolink
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun

This is Kingdom Hearts 3D. 3D is also short for the three first letters in its surname: [D]ream [D]rop [D]istance.
Three D's. Get it?

It is the build-up of events leading into Kingdom Hearts 3, which will likely come out NEXT year, if not this Holiday season.

So you expect them to finish Versus XIII next week at that rate? rolleyes
smashbrolink
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun
smashbrolink
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun

Three D's. Get it?

oh ok now i see... i have been out of the loop with kingdom hearts. i have only played one and two... i got the re coded one i think... it think i didnt play it cause it was the same as the other two.. but i guess im going to have to check it out now...

Lonely Exhibitionist

smashbrolink
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun
smashbrolink
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun

Three D's. Get it?

Nintendo had nothing to do with the naming of dream drop distance.

Lonely Exhibitionist

Emperor_Xiahou_Dun
smashbrolink
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun
smashbrolink
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun

Three D's. Get it?

oh ok now i see... i have been out of the loop with kingdom hearts. i have only played one and two... i got the re coded one i think... it think i didnt play it cause it was the same as the other two.. but i guess im going to have to check it out now...
You should play Birth by Sleep for the psp. It has a relevant story. Terra, Aqua and Ventus will all be in KH3D.
Super Stardom
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun
smashbrolink
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun
smashbrolink
Emperor_Xiahou_Dun

Three D's. Get it?

You should play Birth by Sleep for the psp. It has a relevant story. Terra, Aqua and Ventus will all be in KH3D.

lols like im going to have to invest in a psp and a 3ds... hmmm ok
Roxas_ The Kool Guy
Theron Lykos
I love KH1 and KH2. Those were two amazing games, but since then, KH has been awful. At this point they're just beating a dead horse. Dream drop distance will probably be a huge let down.

... emotion_jawdrop emotion_donotwant WAT THE HELL IS WORNG WITH U!!!!! have u went pebrain or something? emotion_facepalm emotion_bigvein

Nope, just speaking the truth. Recoded was a**, 365/2 days was a**, chain of memories was a**.

6,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Theron Lykos
Roxas_ The Kool Guy
Theron Lykos
I love KH1 and KH2. Those were two amazing games, but since then, KH has been awful. At this point they're just beating a dead horse. Dream drop distance will probably be a huge let down.

... emotion_jawdrop emotion_donotwant WAT THE HELL IS WORNG WITH U!!!!! have u went pebrain or something? emotion_facepalm emotion_bigvein

Nope, just speaking the truth. Recoded was a**, 365/2 days was a**, chain of memories was a**.
iii OK. 365'2 days yea it was a**, but that s**t was still fun. Recoded is not a** my friend. Tht is awseome. I still plays that. so yea i haven't played chain of memories yet so i can't say anything on behalf of tht

Rich Genius

Theron Lykos
Roxas_ The Kool Guy
Theron Lykos
I love KH1 and KH2. Those were two amazing games, but since then, KH has been awful. At this point theyre just beating a dead horse. Dream drop distance will probably be a huge let down.

Nope, just speaking the truth. Recoded was a**, 365/2 days was a**, chain of memories was a**.Well youre wrong anyways, as every single source says its unbelievably outstanding and not a letdown at all. The secret ending is also supposedly extremely shocking and awesome lol.

I still don't get it. Why is Sora, and Riku young again? I like it when they're older. (;

And I personally like Riku with the longer hair, and the blindfold. He's too cute.

Rich Genius

twinkle-fluff

I still don't get it. Why is Sora, and Riku young again? I like it when they're older. (;

And I personally like Riku with the longer hair, and the blindfold. He's too cute.

They are actually still older, but they only appear younger because they're doing the mark of mastery exam in the world of sleep to become actual keyblade masters. I dont know exactly why, but I heard it was because destiny islands was asleep during KH1, so they take on their KH1 forms.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff