Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200
I seen this when it came out! I was in a good mood all day!<3. 10 more days until it's released in Japan! I'm going to spoil myself like a kid on Christmas day! biggrin

Rich Genius

xX_Crazie_Batch_Xx
I seen this when it came out! I was in a good mood all day!<3. 10 more days until it's released in Japan! I'm going to spoil myself like a kid on Christmas day! biggrin
I know!!!! I'm SO tempted to BLOW my next paycheck by importing the SEXY designed 3DS bundle.... gonk

Rich Genius

Everlasting Radiance
Do we still not have an US release date for this game?
We probably won't have a US release date for 3-4 more ******** MONTHS. scream

BBS came out EIGHT months for US after the JP release so I wouldn't be surprised if the same happened with this game. crying
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Everlasting Radiance

BBS came out EIGHT months for US after the JP release so I wouldn't be surprised if the same happened with this game. crying

But I thought I saw recently that Europe got a release date. It comes out in Japan next month, right? What's the harm in at least revealing the date to us even if it's a little while away?

Rich Genius

Everlasting Radiance
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Everlasting Radiance

But I thought I saw recently that Europe got a release date. It comes out in Japan next month, right? What's the harm in at least revealing the date to us even if it's a little while away?
Oh yeah I forgot. We usually get it even before Europe, and they have a Summer release date, so we MIGHT see it in July if we're lucky! I sincerely hope we do. They might not have even started the voice acting yet or just started it if they did, so they don't know exactly when it will release which is why. And it actually comes out in 10 days for Japan.

Rich Genius

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This, Kid Icarus, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario.
That's my list for now, far as 3DS goes.
Can't wait for Kid Icarus.
3 days........3 days.......3 DAYS!!!!!@_@

Rich Genius

smashbrolink
This, Kid Icarus, Luigis Mansion 2 and Paper Mario.
Thats my list for now, far as 3DS goes.
Cant wait for Kid Icarus.
3 days........3 days.......3 DAYS!!!!!@_@
Omg I know!!!! I preordered Kid Icarus MONTHS ago!!! 2 days!!!!

Rich Genius

Lonely Exhibitionist

I'm so glad that I decided to wait on the other games. Now I can play BBS and Re:CoM, 358/2 Days and coded while I wait.
Also I can replay 1 & 2. Basically, I can play like the whole series.

Rich Genius

Super Stardom
I'm so glad that I decided to wait on the other games. Now I can play BBS and Re:CoM, 358/2 Days and coded while I wait.
Also I can replay 1 & 2. Basically, I can play like the whole series.
lol yeah! I beat every single game already (LIKE 92938707 TIMES) but I was going to beat them all again (not the DS ones because those are WAY too boring to play through again...) to be extremely fresh with the story once DDD comes out. : D
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Everlasting Radiance
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Everlasting Radiance

Oh yeah I forgot. We usually get it even before Europe, and they have a Summer release date, so we MIGHT see it in July if we're lucky! I sincerely hope we do. They might not have even started the voice acting yet or just started it if they did, so they don't know exactly when it will release which is why. And it actually comes out in 10 days for Japan.

Gamestop has a release date for July 1st, this is a estimate but gamestop is usually pretty close. So I think this game is going to come out sometime in July. Cant Wait XD

Rich Genius

Skiazomi
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Everlasting Radiance
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Everlasting Radiance

Gamestop has a release date for July 1st, this is a estimate but gamestop is usually pretty close. So I think this game is going to come out sometime in July. Cant Wait XD
omg me either. And they just released another AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VIDEO!!!!!! BEST YET. HERE!
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Mermaid Eater
God KH STILL EXISTS?
ever heard of beating a dead horse?

that game feels like it died years ago.
:
Um...They make a new game like once a year...How does it feel like it died? :/

It's going to exist for YEARS to come as well, just like Final Fantasy has too, lol. Nomura said that even after Kingdom Hearts 3 the series still won't be over and Sora will still be the protagonist. It'll NEVER end!!! xD
I agree KH IS AMAZING ITS NOT DEAD ITS ACTUALLY ALIVE AND ITS BOUT TO END THE XEHANORT SAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xDDD

Aged Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
When i saw the event video they had and the music was playing.....

My heart ;n;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces