Welcome to Gaia! ::

Explorer

x-PerdxxBlade-x
Ven Loraine

Garrett Hedlund in my Kingdom Hearts?! Now that is cool.

This might be the first KH game I finish after KH2 all those years ago.
All the other games after KH1 and 2 were crap crying
You call BBS crap? BBS is one of my favorites of the series because of its OUTSTANDING battle system. The story is also epic as ******** as it ties in with EVERY single KH including KH3. Wtf you talking about? BBS was ******** amazing. (Not being rude I just cuss a lot lol) But seriously?!?!!?!

Should have mentioned that BBS is the only game I don't own. xd
Ven Loraine
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Ven Loraine

Garrett Hedlund in my Kingdom Hearts?! Now that is cool.

This might be the first KH game I finish after KH2 all those years ago.
All the other games after KH1 and 2 were crap crying
You call BBS crap? BBS is one of my favorites of the series because of its OUTSTANDING battle system. The story is also epic as ******** as it ties in with EVERY single KH including KH3. Wtf you talking about? BBS was ******** amazing. Not being rude I just cuss a lot lol) But seriously?!?!!?!

Should have mentioned that BBS is the only game I dont own. xd
Omg!! It seriously is the best KH! IMO) You should watch the YouTube cutscenes for the game if you plan on playing DDD or KH3, as BBS is THE most important game in the series by FAR because thats pretty much what makes up what the Kingdom Hearts series is, lol.

Gallant Knight

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
x-PerdxxBlade-x
smashbrolink
The_Shrai
smashbrolink
The_Shrai
I'm talking terms of storyline. While I understand that it was a necessary chapter and I did enjoy the little tidbits that threwback to Riku's KH experience, I just hated the whole data world concept and how they struggled to make it seem like the whole ordeal mattered as more than: "Here's what happened that caused Mickey to send the letter to Sora and this is what the letter was about."
BBS was better. KH1 was better. COM, which once you get past the card battle s**t is arguable the most frustrating game in terms of difficulty was better. Days was better merely for the story. KH2 was about at the same level imo. The battle system and the worlds were done fine, but the story was less than par, and the difficulty was little to none. I never once died playing KH2. I followed the preparation my friend suggested for Sephiroth and finished him my first go in 7 minutes.

BBS is the perfect KH game thus far. The worlds, storyline, art, graphics, battle system, and generally everything was a 10 out of 10.

If you're talking storyline, then I've got no ammo to fire, since I haven't played BBS.
But I do know that I enjoyed Coded's storyline, and that fighting Data Roxas, let alone getting UP to him in one piece, is one of the most single-handedly difficult fights in the game.

There we go. Give BBS a go. If you don't have a PSP or money for it, find someone to borrow from and dedicate a week to playing. The storyline more or less explains everything in terms of what has happened in the KH universe thus far and what direction the future storyline is headed in. The battle system is everything that was brilliant about COM without the stupidity of cards and with a bit of Final Fantasy style flair. The world selection was brilliant, and Terranort has become notorious as possibly the most difficult non-secret boss in the series. Not to mention how many hours one has to clock in doing the Mirage Arena to fight and defeat NoHeart.

I will give credence to the fact that Coded was unique. But I still view it the way I would a piece of highly experimental fuzz music that is interesting wedged among a bunch of songs with good instrumentation, lyrics, and vocals. While I enjoy aspects of it, and certain parts of the gameplay may have been enthralling enough, nothing held my attention over the other games in the series.

I don't have the money for BBS, and the only friend I have doesn't have the game, so I think I'll probably end up getting an emulated version of it.
If one even exists.
You could always hack the PSP and download the ROM for it...which is what I did for BBS FM...lol xD

That would work, if I had a PSP.XD
I think I'd rather just wait until my best friend renews his gamefly subscription then ask him to put the game on his list so I can borrow it and his PSP. Much simpler that way.
I've been spending the entire night replaying BBS. What a great game.

Friendly Lover

7,650 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I can't wait for this game! It looks amazing and it makes me get all hyped up for KH3. Fangirling out over here! 4laugh rofl
BBS was the first good KH game. HOpefully 3D will follow. As soon as I saw the Tron: Legacy world (DAT QUORRA), I was sold on getting the game day 1.

5,400 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
LOL Another KH game?
KH is just like Sonic and FF.
Fun games they maybe but s**t let the games die in their primes plz!
Attention Smore
I've been spending the entire night replaying BBS. What a great game.
I'm going to try to beat the entire series starting yesterday before DDD comes out so I have a fuuuuullll grasp of the series again. biggrin (I have every game counting the DS versions so it's going to take a while...) gonk
x-PerdxxBlade-x
This game isn't even CLOSE to the last installment. They still have to make KH3, and the creator said himself it's not over even after 3. We still have YEARS of KH ahead of us lol...

But don't you think that from the scenes shown in the trailer posted that a cliffhanger just to make another game would be quite inappropriate? It wouldn't be in SE's best interest to do so.

And, frankly, I think if anymore KH games are to be made, they might saturate their own market like Guitar Hero did.

I mean, Final Fantasy has been getting dry for a while now...
Flippit
x-PerdxxBlade-x
This game isn't even CLOSE to the last installment. They still have to make KH3, and the creator said himself it's not over even after 3. We still have YEARS of KH ahead of us lol...

But don't you think that from the scenes shown in the trailer posted that a cliffhanger just to make another game would be quite inappropriate? It wouldn't be in SE's best interest to do so.

And, frankly, I think if anymore KH games are to be made, they might saturate their own market like Guitar Hero did.

I mean, Final Fantasy has been getting dry for a while now...
Umm...Not really, as the Xehanort saga isn't even done yet. This game ends before Sora and Riku are able to defeat Xehanort, and KH3 will be when they finally beat him. There's only going to be one more game after this one (KH3) within the Xehanort saga. Your statement would work for KH3 though, because technically they can end the entire series there, but KH makes WAY more money than Final Fantasy does (stated by Nomura), so why would they end the series that gives them like 60% of all of their income? The KH games have only grown more and more in popularity and sales, so it's not going to become saturated til the next saga, if it ever does. This series will ALWAYS be badass and popular. xd (Unless we lose Haley, David, or Jesse for the voices of Sora, Riku, and Ven/Roxas, and they are REPLACED!! NO ONE could replace those voice actors...I'd rather them kill off the character that the original voice actor left from!!!)
x-PerdxxBlade-x
A really long paragraph.

Yeah, let's stop the game when they encounter Master Xehanort so we can make a game primarily just for his fight. Game design wise, THAT IS STUPID AND IS TERRIBLE STORYTELLING/DESIGN. That's what I'm trying to get across.

And for over saturating, Guitar Hero was making a KILLING, but then they killed themselves because they were pushing out too many games that were way too similar (the same is happening with COD and any game that keeps pushing out the same thing with no innovation whatsoever). So, unless SE is very careful, they will over saturate their market.

I know that it's a very popular franchise, hell I'm a fan myself. But I'm just stating what I've seen everywhere.

And please stop using those terms of "laughing", because it just sounds like you're looking down on me.

Unforgiving Warlord

7,500 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx

Yeah, them! They really bugged me.

Yeah, especially the ones that shoot three arrows at you. And for some reason, when I entered Maleficient's castle, it would always be glitchy...

What kinda glitch? eek

Well like the graphics would be blockier and it would be sorta slower I think.

Ew, pixels. Dx

And I also hated how you had to go through the puzzle spot with the teleporters as Ven. I liked how your didn't even had to go there as Terra.

Gallant Knight

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
A question about BBS: Is the minigame board with the dice even freaking necessary for anything important, gear wise or otherwise?
I find it annoying.
If I wanted to play a dice game, I'd either play yahtzee with my mom, or one of the entries in the Mario Party series.-_-;;
The new Dream Drop Distance is going 2 be exciting, i already have my 3DS, just waiting on the game xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games