• Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
EternalLight-XIII
2_Lemmy_Koopa_2
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx
EternalLight-XIII
Karebehx

Maybe it'll be largely explorable in 3D or 3. Probably not...

Probably not because.... there's not that much to explore sadly.

It is a really small island. Maybe if we could explore the island that everything happens on and the other main island with the town on it...I'm probably the only one who has ever been curious about it. rolleyes

It would be fun to explore the other island. And it lets you go on Destiny Islands on CoM, but thats not really the same thing.

Lol. It was so funny when Selphie, Wakka and the other guys couldn't remember Sora.

Ohh, nice Zexion avi!

LOL. Thanks. Isn't he Zexy

Dapper Dabbler

14,225 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
*whines* Kingdom Hearts, how many times are you going to convince me to buy new gaming devices? This will be the third; I bought a PS2 for the first one, then a PSP for Birth by Sleep. After being seriously disappointed with RE: Coded I was ready to give up on you KH, but then I heard the new one will have The Hunchback of Notre Dame?

Damn it, I didn't want to have to get a 3DS...

*goes in search of money*

Rich Genius

AnonGirl88
*whines* Kingdom Hearts, how many times are you going to convince me to buy new gaming devices? This will be the third; I bought a PS2 for the first one, then a PSP for Birth by Sleep. After being seriously disappointed with RE: Coded I was ready to give up on you KH, but then I heard the new one will have The Hunchback of Notre Dame?

Damn it, I didnt want to have to get a 3DS...

*goes in search of money*
Haha yeah, Im going to be forced to buy EVERY console this series is going to be on lol...If they make one for the Vita, Im going to scream; I dont plan on buying one any time soon unless they release a KH on the Vita, which is unlikely anyways, unless BBS Vol. 2 gets on that handheld...if its even going to exist.
Favorite video game franchise.

Gotta love them
User Image

Explorer

Garrett Hedlund in my Kingdom Hearts?! Now that is cool.

This might be the first KH game I finish after KH2 all those years ago.
All the other games after KH1 and 2 were crap crying

Rich Genius

Ven Loraine

You call BBS crap? BBS is one of my favorites of the series because of its OUTSTANDING battle system. The story is also epic as ******** as it ties in with EVERY single KH including KH3. Wtf you talking about? BBS was ******** amazing. (Not being rude I just cuss a lot lol) But seriously?!?!!?!

Blessed Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Ven Loraine

You call BBS crap? BBS is one of my favorites of the series because of its OUTSTANDING battle system. The story is also epic as ******** as it ties in with EVERY single KH including KH3. Wtf you talking about? BBS was ******** amazing. (Not being rude I just cuss a lot lol) But seriously?!?!!?!
Bless this post. BBS> Every Kingdom Hearts game, including and especially Kingdom Hearts 2, which I unpopularly think is a piece of crap and almost was as terrible as Coded.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The_Shrai
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Ven Loraine

Bless this post. BBS> Every Kingdom Hearts game, including and especially Kingdom Hearts 2, which I unpopularly think is a piece of crap and almost was as terrible as Coded.

Oy! Coded wasn't crap, unless you're talking the Olympus Coliseum or Castle of Oblivion in particular.
The way you upgraded Sora in that game was nothing short of genius, especially the fact that you had unlockable cheats that came with their own well-balanced penalties if you used them, and the variety of moves you could learn, alongside the limit placed upon what you could use at once, added a level of depth to the game that was unexpected.
That, and the music for the Data areas absolutely rocked. 3nodding

Blessed Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
smashbrolink
The_Shrai
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Ven Loraine

Oy! Coded wasn't crap, unless you're talking the Olympus Coliseum or Castle of Oblivion in particular.
The way you upgraded Sora in that game was nothing short of genius, especially the fact that you had unlockable cheats that came with their own well-balanced penalties if you used them, and the variety of moves you could learn, alongside the limit placed upon what you could use at once, added a level of depth to the game that was unexpected.
I'm talking terms of storyline. While I understand that it was a necessary chapter and I did enjoy the little tidbits that threwback to Riku's KH experience, I just hated the whole data world concept and how they struggled to make it seem like the whole ordeal mattered as more than: "Here's what happened that caused Mickey to send the letter to Sora and this is what the letter was about."
BBS was better. KH1 was better. COM, which once you get past the card battle s**t is arguable the most frustrating game in terms of difficulty was better. Days was better merely for the story. KH2 was about at the same level imo. The battle system and the worlds were done fine, but the story was less than par, and the difficulty was little to none. I never once died playing KH2. I followed the preparation my friend suggested for Sephiroth and finished him my first go in 7 minutes.

BBS is the perfect KH game thus far. The worlds, storyline, art, graphics, battle system, and generally everything was a 10 out of 10.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The_Shrai
smashbrolink
The_Shrai
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Ven Loraine

I'm talking terms of storyline. While I understand that it was a necessary chapter and I did enjoy the little tidbits that threwback to Riku's KH experience, I just hated the whole data world concept and how they struggled to make it seem like the whole ordeal mattered as more than: "Here's what happened that caused Mickey to send the letter to Sora and this is what the letter was about."
BBS was better. KH1 was better. COM, which once you get past the card battle s**t is arguable the most frustrating game in terms of difficulty was better. Days was better merely for the story. KH2 was about at the same level imo. The battle system and the worlds were done fine, but the story was less than par, and the difficulty was little to none. I never once died playing KH2. I followed the preparation my friend suggested for Sephiroth and finished him my first go in 7 minutes.

BBS is the perfect KH game thus far. The worlds, storyline, art, graphics, battle system, and generally everything was a 10 out of 10.

If you're talking storyline, then I've got no ammo to fire, since I haven't played BBS.
But I do know that I enjoyed Coded's storyline, and that fighting Data Roxas, let alone getting UP to him in one piece, is one of the most single-handedly difficult fights in the game.

Blessed Hunter

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
smashbrolink
The_Shrai
smashbrolink
The_Shrai
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Ven Loraine

If you're talking storyline, then I've got no ammo to fire, since I haven't played BBS.
But I do know that I enjoyed Coded's storyline, and that fighting Data Roxas, let alone getting UP to him in one piece, is one of the most single-handedly difficult fights in the game.

There we go. Give BBS a go. If you don't have a PSP or money for it, find someone to borrow from and dedicate a week to playing. The storyline more or less explains everything in terms of what has happened in the KH universe thus far and what direction the future storyline is headed in. The battle system is everything that was brilliant about COM without the stupidity of cards and with a bit of Final Fantasy style flair. The world selection was brilliant, and Terranort has become notorious as possibly the most difficult non-secret boss in the series. Not to mention how many hours one has to clock in doing the Mirage Arena to fight and defeat NoHeart.

I will give credence to the fact that Coded was unique. But I still view it the way I would a piece of highly experimental fuzz music that is interesting wedged among a bunch of songs with good instrumentation, lyrics, and vocals. While I enjoy aspects of it, and certain parts of the gameplay may have been enthralling enough, nothing held my attention over the other games in the series.

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The_Shrai
smashbrolink
The_Shrai
smashbrolink
The_Shrai

There we go. Give BBS a go. If you don't have a PSP or money for it, find someone to borrow from and dedicate a week to playing. The storyline more or less explains everything in terms of what has happened in the KH universe thus far and what direction the future storyline is headed in. The battle system is everything that was brilliant about COM without the stupidity of cards and with a bit of Final Fantasy style flair. The world selection was brilliant, and Terranort has become notorious as possibly the most difficult non-secret boss in the series. Not to mention how many hours one has to clock in doing the Mirage Arena to fight and defeat NoHeart.

I will give credence to the fact that Coded was unique. But I still view it the way I would a piece of highly experimental fuzz music that is interesting wedged among a bunch of songs with good instrumentation, lyrics, and vocals. While I enjoy aspects of it, and certain parts of the gameplay may have been enthralling enough, nothing held my attention over the other games in the series.

I don't have the money for BBS, and the only friend I have doesn't have the game, so I think I'll probably end up getting an emulated version of it.
If one even exists.
Wow, this game, for a handheld, seems to have a lot in it. Unless SE is going to leave us off at a very inappropriate cliffhanger ( where the whole Xehanort gang is at the end of the trailer ), then this seems like the last installment.

Which is weird considering the game isn't on a console.

Rich Genius

Flippit
Wow, this game, for a handheld, seems to have a lot in it. Unless SE is going to leave us off at a very inappropriate cliffhanger ( where the whole Xehanort gang is at the end of the trailer ), then this seems like the last installment.

Which is weird considering the game isn't on a console.
This game isn't even CLOSE to the last installment. They still have to make KH3, and the creator said himself it's not over even after 3. We still have YEARS of KH ahead of us lol...

Rich Genius

smashbrolink
The_Shrai
smashbrolink
The_Shrai
smashbrolink
The_Shrai

I don't have the money for BBS, and the only friend I have doesn't have the game, so I think I'll probably end up getting an emulated version of it.
If one even exists.
You could always hack the PSP and download the ROM for it...which is what I did for BBS FM...lol xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff