Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Genius

I've changed the title of this thread so many times lol...Finally, one that'll stay for a while. xD

This game is going to be amazing! I can't WAIT to play it on my new TV...It'll probably be the most fun I've ever had playing any game. That is, until KH 2.5 comes out...Then 3. : P

So, it's been a while. Discuss?

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
God KH STILL EXISTS?
ever heard of beating a dead horse?

that game feels like it died years ago.
:

Rich Genius

Mermaid Eater
God KH STILL EXISTS?
ever heard of beating a dead horse?

that game feels like it died years ago.
:
Um...They make a new game like once a year...How does it feel like it died? :/

It's going to exist for YEARS to come as well, just like Final Fantasy has too, lol. Nomura said that even after Kingdom Hearts 3 the series still won't be over and Sora will still be the protagonist. It'll NEVER end!!! xD

Tactical Tamer

Still confused about when exactly does this game take place story wise?

Lonely Exhibitionist

Where's the discussion?

Omnipresent Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Edward E!ric

It takes place after Coded, which took place after KH2.
Edward E!ric

after kh2 and moments b4 KH3.
think of this as KH3 0.5 the bit b4 the real deal.

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Edward E!ric

After kingdom hearts 2

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Edward E!ric

It takes place directly after Kingdom Hearts 2, and Kingdom Hearts RE: Coded, right where the secret ending of RE: Coded left off, with Yen Sid telling Micky to bring Sora and Riku to him to begin training for the Mark of Mastery.
It will be explaining the build-up of events leading into Kingdom Hearts 3.

Think of this one as Kingdom Hearts II 3.0, since it's still before KH3 but takes place after KHII and Coded.[Coded was 2.5, in those terms.]

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
This trailer brought back so much nostalgia that it put tears in my eyes. Kingdom Hearts means THAT much to me. Everytime i hear Simple and Clean i explode with joy!

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
reallycoolname1
This trailer brought back so much nostalgia that it put tears in my eyes. Kingdom Hearts means THAT much to me. Everytime i hear Simple and Clean i explode with joy!

I listen to the slow version whenever I want to just chill out for a while, and the fast version when I wanna get my blood pumping. 3nodding

Fluffy Girl

i still can't believe it's for the 3ds! it looks so well done and should be for a bigger console i wonder if they'll release it later as re: dream drop distance

i am really excited! i haven't finished birth by sleep i couldn't really get into it since it didn't have sora and i haven't bothered to play re:coded but it seems like i gotta get through those to completely understand this game. it looks so good it look like it is up there with kh1 and kh2!! THE MUSIC IS MAKIN ME CRY

Gallant Hero

10,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
fIorence
i still can't believe it's for the 3ds! it looks so well done and should be for a bigger console i wonder if they'll release it later as re: dream drop distance

i am really excited! i haven't finished birth by sleep i couldn't really get into it since it didn't have sora and i haven't bothered to play re:coded but it seems like i gotta get through those to completely understand this game. it looks so good it look like it is up there with kh1 and kh2!! THE MUSIC IS MAKIN ME CRY

Suggestion: If you don't want to play the games yourself, or can't afford them, then watch some Let's Plays of the games on Youtube to catch up with the storyline.
That way you won't feel lost when 3D comes out.^_^

Fluffy Girl

smashbrolink
fIorence

Suggestion: If you don't want to play the games yourself, or can't afford them, then watch some Let's Plays of the games on Youtube to catch up with the storyline.
That way you won't feel lost when 3D comes out.^_^
thank you! i've been thinking about doing that but i want to leave it as a last resort because i really like doing stuff myself, even if i'm not too interested in the game. but i might end up doing it who knows man who knows

Unforgiving Warlord

7,500 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
x-PerdxxBlade-x
Any KH fan who didn't know about this trailer that just came out a few days ago yet (or wants to watch it 10 MORE times, LOL), here it is!! The ending BLOWS my mind!!!f

What do you mean the ending blows your mind? The part with Xehanort AND i think it showed Ansem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff