Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,700 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
WE'VE WAITED! WE'VE WONDERED! AND NOW IT'S FINALLY COMING OUT! KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!!! biggrin If you're a hardcore Kingdom Hearts fan like me, then you've waited and waited and waited for this game for years now. And, you've probably done all the research you can to find out about the features this game will posses. Well, I've been doing A LOT of research and this is what I've found out so far. WARNING, THIS WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS.

1. Instead of using just Disney worlds, Pixar will also supposedly be used.
2. Disney rides and attractions may be in the game.
3. You know how you THOUGHT you killed all the organization 13 members? Think again. When they're heartless and nobody are destroyed, they come back as real people so, expect the unexpected.
4. Kairi has been trained by Yen Sid to use the keyblade.
5. Axel now has a keyblade.
6. The graphics look AMAZING!
Now, I can't assure that everything I've just said will be in the game but, that's what I've found and that's what I'm hoping for. Hope you all enjoy Kingdom Hearts 3! wink

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Great, so we're having the return of the thirteen most bland bosses in video game history.

Fantastic.

Witty Genius

this isn't really ground breaking research if you watched all the trailers and gameplay footage, you should know about this by now. you kinda 6 months late on this news.

Omnipresent Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Half of the old organisation aren't even coming back. The only known people from the previous organisation that are definitely gonna be in the new one are Xigbar and Saix. People like Larxene and Marluxia won't join again because they were traitorous. The rest have already become somebodies again and they don't appear to want anything to do with the new organisation. The new org appears to be mostly composed of Xehanort incarnations/people he's possessed.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
story-line was brought in a dark alley and stabbed repeatedly. did I mention the storyline became a meth addict?

seriously though the game being fantastic is being dragged down by its convoluted and unnecessary plots. like how 358 days literally did not need to happen. how if you think about it, dream drop distance repeats kh decoded. How chain of memories was actually necessary to play between 1 and 2. the keyblade, an epic weapon, can now be obtained by everyone and their neighbor.

gameplay and everything else would no doubt be fun by personally I dislike the plot being so...ruined. I'm all for complex stories in jrpgs but when you have to go against what you stated in a story SEVERAL TIMES, it says bad writing. it really should have been 'simple and clean'.

Dapper Noob

I'm still excited. I love ARPG's with great customization. Looks great based on the trailers.

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Milady Chris Lightfellow
Great, so we're having the return of the thirteen most bland bosses in video game history.

Fantastic.
While they were absolutely overhyped, I have definitely seen more boring boss battles than the Orga XIII ones in KH2, if that is what you are referring to.

I found the different battle styles of the bosses fun.

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
xLiemx
story-line was brought in a dark alley and stabbed repeatedly. did I mention the storyline became a meth addict?

seriously though the game being fantastic is being dragged down by its convoluted and unnecessary plots. like how 358 days literally did not need to happen. how if you think about it, dream drop distance repeats kh decoded. How chain of memories was actually necessary to play between 1 and 2. the keyblade, an epic weapon, can now be obtained by everyone and their neighbor.

gameplay and everything else would no doubt be fun by personally I dislike the plot being so...ruined. I'm all for complex stories in jrpgs but when you have to go against what you stated in a story SEVERAL TIMES, it says bad writing. it really should have been 'simple and clean'.
Yes, the plot of KH really went down the rabbit hole and was swallowed by a whale and then spit out in pieces.

It was what just made me go "are you f****** serious?!" at one point and drop all the games. rofl

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Your research is late by many months, and is mostly pre-production showing off.

I will admit, I'm hyped for the game, but I don't expect to see any more of it until 2016. Since they have stated that they're going to finish Final Fantasy XV first.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Ven Loraine Jr
Milady Chris Lightfellow

Fantastic.
While they were absolutely overhyped, I have definitely seen more boring boss battles than the Orga XIII ones in KH2, if that is what you are referring to.

They weren't fun. Mr. DANCE WATER DANCE was one of the worst boss fights I've ever played, Mr Gambler can ******** right off with his RNG bullshit, the berserker was more luck than skill, and I can't think of a single one of them that was an interesting fight. All the rest were 'Mash Triangle to Win'. And need I even mention the sniper's teleporting bullshit preventing you from ever killing him unless you hit with a spell?

Bland and boring, when they weren't being cheating little shits.

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
Milady Chris Lightfellow
Ven Loraine Jr
Milady Chris Lightfellow

Fantastic.

They weren't fun. Mr. DANCE WATER DANCE was one of the worst boss fights I've ever played, Mr Gambler can ******** right off with his RNG bullshit, the berserker was more luck than skill, and I can't think of a single one of them that was an interesting fight. All the rest were 'Mash Triangle to Win'. And need I even mention the sniper's teleporting bullshit preventing you from ever killing him unless you hit with a spell?

I disagree about every single one you mentioned.
Different tastes.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Milady Chris Lightfellow
Ven Loraine Jr
Milady Chris Lightfellow

Fantastic.

>get good.

seems like your complaints are more so on difficulty than anything else, which, for an action rpg, just needs you to grind. 'most bland bosses in video game history' and yet in the post above you've managed to describe how different they are are. huh.

Dangerous Genius

Milady Chris Lightfellow
Ven Loraine Jr
Milady Chris Lightfellow

Fantastic.

you'd probably hate the organization data battles in 2: final mix, then, if you think the fights are cheap

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
xLiemx
Milady Chris Lightfellow
Ven Loraine Jr
Milady Chris Lightfellow

Fantastic.

>get good.

seems like your complaints are more so on difficulty than anything else, which, for an action rpg, just needs you to grind. 'most bland bosses in video game history' and yet in the post above you've managed to describe how different they are are. huh.

Uh, no. Because even on the easiest difficulty, you barely get enough time on the water guitarist, the gambler is a right pain in the a**, the berserker was just plain ridiculous, and then there's the sniper. I hate this mother ******** due to the lack of consistency in rules. In order to beat him, you need to hit him with a combo finisher. But he can kill you with any regular shot. Even without any combo boosts equipped, he sometimes teleports away before I can hit him three times on the easiest difficulty. I spend more time in that fight screaming 'STAY STILL SO I CAN FINISH YOU!!' than I do fighting him. I spend more time dodging shots than I do fighting him. Hell, the fastest time I ever beat him in was fifteen minutes. On that run, he hit 1 HP in ONE MINUTE. I was chasing him, trying to get that combo finisher for fourteen bloody minutes. If the rules were consistant and I just needed to get him to 0 HP, I'd have been done with this fight in a minute. But no, the b*****d's teleporting mid combo made me have to continue fighting for another fourteen minutes before I got tired of his s**t and spammed Thunder and Blizzard spells. I had no combo boosts on and did finishers every third hit. He ALWAYS got away as soon as I hit him twice, but before I could hit with the finisher.

I don't call that a good boss fight. I call that BULLSHIT.

Anxious Lover

Milady Chris Lightfellow
xLiemx
Milady Chris Lightfellow
Ven Loraine Jr
Milady Chris Lightfellow

Fantastic.

>get good.

Uh, no. Because even on the easiest difficulty, you barely get enough time on the water guitarist, the gambler is a right pain in the a**, the berserker was just plain ridiculous, and then there's the sniper. I hate this mother ******** due to the lack of consistency in rules. In order to beat him, you need to hit him with a combo finisher. But he can kill you with any regular shot. Even without any combo boosts equipped, he sometimes teleports away before I can hit him three times on the easiest difficulty. I spend more time in that fight screaming 'STAY STILL SO I CAN FINISH YOU!!' than I do fighting him. I spend more time dodging shots than I do fighting him. Hell, the fastest time I ever beat him in was fifteen minutes. On that run, he hit 1 HP in ONE MINUTE. I was chasing him, trying to get that combo finisher for fourteen bloody minutes. If the rules were consistant and I just needed to get him to 0 HP, I'd have been done with this fight in a minute. But no, the b*****d's teleporting mid combo made me have to continue fighting for another fourteen minutes before I got tired of his s**t and spammed Thunder and Blizzard spells. I had no combo boosts on and did finishers every third hit. He ALWAYS got away as soon as I hit him twice, but before I could hit with the finisher.

I don't call that a good boss fight. I call that BULLSHIT.

They're supposed to be difficult, but they're not impossible. It's pretty much guaranteed you need to fight them more than once to get the hang of their moves and abilities, but once you've mastered those, fighting the Organizaion is a breeze. Demyx, Luxord, Saix, and Xigbar aren't even challenges to me anymore. So I'd say you need more practice. emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff