I liked an earlier one better. (which one?) 0.1025641025641 10.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 21 22 23

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
So yeah, I jumped on a train (which was a lot harder than it sounds) and was riding it around Los Santos, when I cam across some rather... interesting graffiti in the Alamo Sea area. I really hope posting this picture doesn't get me in trouble. >.>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
narcississtic nya
Kinacchi
narcississtic nya
I love GTAV.
RIght when I hit Level 120 and unlocked my Mini ******** Gun
I got placed into bad sport for blowing up to many vehicles.
Guess how long? I'm in that b***h for a month.

I haven't touched my game in like 2weeks since being placed inn bad sport.
Worst part about this is I checked Rockstars Social Club website
and apparently GTA-O is supposed to be getting some sick updates/DLC/etc
in the coming weeks "spring updates" is what they call it.

But I'm stuck in bad ******** sport urhghghghghgh -__-
it's like why put tanks, grenade launchers, RPG's, Grenades, sticky bombs, mini guns, jets, attack choppers, and any other explosive induced s**t if all that's gonna happen is you getting bad sport for blowing up personal vehicles. Why the ******** even have the insurance system where if you blow up SOMEONE ELSE personal vehicle you pay for it instead of the owner.

I though you only got bad sport for killing team mates and ditching people in missions. 0.o

It's really probably best you haven't been online the last couple weeks, the last couple days in particular have been quite bad. Online Mode keeps freezing, and the last couple days it's been losing connection entirely for a while. :/

Nope you've always gotten bad sport from blowing up personal vehicles along with
quitting missions, killing team mates, getting kicked from lobbies, and more.

I actually did get online last night to download the new patch on GTA-O.
It really didn't give us much. Meh least I have about 16days left in bad sport DDD;

Oh. Well, it makes sense, but I'm actually kind of surprised at the blowing up personal vehicles. If you can kill other players online (non-team mates), then why can't you kill their car?

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
I'm thinking about starting up a crew for us gaians (although it wouldn't really have to be limited to just us) who play GTAO... would anyone be interested in joining?

6,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
I ran into a Muscle Man Crossdresser one time on the game & got killed by him for trying to get his car.

Married Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kinacchi
Jani Seguchi1
I can honestly say I played every GTA except for maybe 1 or 2 of them. Haven't really tried Chinatown wars since I never had the chance to.

Ooh~! I game placed in Chinatown sounds awesome! Although I'd want to explore more than kill and plunder. XD

Well it was originally on the DS. Can't remember if it got a re-release on another system or not since I haven't followed it. But I know it played a lot like original GTA style I think. Top down and everything. Which would feel weird if your used to today's GTA and never started with the old GTA games.

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Xalon Warxull
I ran into a Muscle Man Crossdresser one time on the game & got killed by him for trying to get his car.

I'm sorry you were killed, but the sounds kind of freaking awesome. XD I want to meet him!

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Jani Seguchi1
Kinacchi
Jani Seguchi1
I can honestly say I played every GTA except for maybe 1 or 2 of them. Haven't really tried Chinatown wars since I never had the chance to.

Ooh~! I game placed in Chinatown sounds awesome! Although I'd want to explore more than kill and plunder. XD

Well it was originally on the DS. Can't remember if it got a re-release on another system or not since I haven't followed it. But I know it played a lot like original GTA style I think. Top down and everything. Which would feel weird if your used to today's GTA and never started with the old GTA games.

Well, I played one of the very first ones, but never the story. I just drove around in stolen cars and ran over prostitutes. xp

Married Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kinacchi
Jani Seguchi1
Kinacchi
Jani Seguchi1

Well, I played one of the very first ones, but never the story. I just drove around in stolen cars and ran over prostitutes. xp

Ah well the story was ok in the games. I mean not today's GTA standards but good for its time. As for running people over back then it was worth 10 points. I know I used to run over Elvis. Uh huh huh! The king died when I played.

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Had to create a new account, guys. >.< PSN is now Kinacchi.

Friendly Bookworm

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Jani Seguchi1
Kinacchi
Jani Seguchi1
Kinacchi
Jani Seguchi1

Ah well the story was ok in the games. I mean not today's GTA standards but good for its time. As for running people over back then it was worth 10 points. I know I used to run over Elvis. Uh huh huh! The king died when I played.

You know, speaking of the story, I've heard quite a bit of negative feedback about GTA V's story, about how it's not like the previous ones. Is there really that big of a difference between this GTA's story line and the previous games?

Married Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kinacchi
Jani Seguchi1
Kinacchi
Jani Seguchi1
Kinacchi
Jani Seguchi1

You know, speaking of the story, I've heard quite a bit of negative feedback about GTA V's story, about how it's not like the previous ones. Is there really that big of a difference between this GTA's story line and the previous games?

I really haven't noticed much of one really. Your still doing the main thing you always do in a GTA game and that I don't think will ever change. But they also added some new things to the game and that made it feel more fun and everything. So I can't think of anything really.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff