Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Shounen

6,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
what are your first impressions, i wanna know! emotion_kirakira
Nope, I've played the original N64 and the Collector's Ed on the Gamecube.

Kawaii Shoujo

I'm the exact same with WildChubbyWolf... I played The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask both for the Nintendo 64 and the collector's edition for the Nintendo GameCube too( beaten both versions several times as well emotion_yatta ).

Indulgent Demigod

I'll be honest and say I didn't know how to read back when I first played Majora's Mask. So it definitely feels like it's the first time and puzzles that were seemingly impossible for me seem pretty easy now. XD
it is if you dont count playing the demo years ago.

its ok.
i like that theres a lot of side quests, something most zelda games are severely lacking in.

Friendly Cultist

It will be and I'm afraid I'll play, it love it, and then hate myself for not getting the LE system when I had a chance.

Timid Bunny

8,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Link does sick flips...
WHY does Link do sick flips?!

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kind of, kind of not. I have the game on GameCube as part of a Zelda collection that has the first game, Zelda II, Ocarina, and Majora.
I say kind of because I've never gotten very far in the game... It's very difficult to play when you don't have a lot of time. Ironic, isn't it?
Just got my copy a few days ago, actually! smile I played it back on Nintendo 64. I only remember a few of the puzzles and side quests. To be honest, I loved the concept of Majora's Mask back on 64 which is why I was so excited to get the 3DS copy. I'm a huge Zelda fan and played all the classic ones like Zelda for Nintendo and the oracle ones~

But Majoras doesn't give that same exciting feeling when I was a kid. If anything, the rush against time and having to go back o the First Dawn made me feel...impatient (if that's what the ansy feeling was?) that I had to put it down.

It does feel like everything is easily accessed with the 3DS setup~ I do enoy that :3 I never really used the "Bomber's Notebook" in the 64, but I find that I'm referring to it a lot more in the 3DS version.

Magical Shounen

6,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
NyxAura
Just got my copy a few days ago, actually! smile I played it back on Nintendo 64. I only remember a few of the puzzles and side quests. To be honest, I loved the concept of Majora's Mask back on 64 which is why I was so excited to get the 3DS copy. I'm a huge Zelda fan and played all the classic ones like Zelda for Nintendo and the oracle ones~

But Majoras doesn't give that same exciting feeling when I was a kid. If anything, the rush against time and having to go back o the First Dawn made me feel...impatient (if that's what the ansy feeling was?) that I had to put it down.

It does feel like everything is easily accessed with the 3DS setup~ I do enoy that :3 I never really used the "Bomber's Notebook" in the 64, but I find that I'm referring to it a lot more in the 3DS version.
the reason you felt that way is because you lose every ruppee and other stuff when you go back in time but there is a way to fix that actually.

everytime you go back in time there should be a chest that respawns in clocktown that has 100 ruppees in that basically eliminated my impatience with the game!

i'm not sure if they fixed that with the 3DS release!

Questionable Creature

Japantsu
NyxAura

the reason you felt that way is because you lose every ruppee and other stuff when you go back in time but there is a way to fix that actually.

everytime you go back in time there should be a chest that respawns in clocktown that has 100 ruppees in that basically eliminated my impatience with the game!

i'm not sure if they fixed that with the 3DS release!

That's what the bank was for in West Clock Town

Stellar Cat

I want to buy it. But I might have to wait a bit because I don't have the extra cash right now. I have the Gamecube disc and that was the first time I played it. I bought it several years ago. It's my favorite Zelda game.

When I had an N64 I only had OoT. I got the 3DS version of that game and I also have A Link Between Worlds.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
I will be playing it for the 1st time soon... The N64 version on the Wii that is... Already bought it a while ago but never got the chance to play it yet... I don't feel like buying the 3DS version while I already have pretty much the same game on my Wii... cat_sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff