Welcome to Gaia! ::

on 360 and PS3?
Like srsly...

Ye, GTA5, AC4, Tomb Raider and TLOU were all great games, but none comes close to the epicness of SKYRIM imo. <3

Blessed Poster

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dreadpirate Chris Roberts
Witcher 2

great storyline

impressive world

and very impressive everything-wise.

combat is still pretty substandard though. better than w1 but eh.
Dreadpirate Chris Roberts
Witcher 2

to be honest i enjoyed witcher 2 more then skyrim 3nodding
alot of games are better then skyrim. it has great lore and a great world but to many bugs to count and the combat controls are SOOOOOOO ******** ANNOYING (having to go trough 50 feet of menus to switch a weapon for a spell when i want to do something else other then randomly swing my sword around...ITS NOT COOL and old as ******** games have easily done better controls . seriously it felt like i was playing an MMO but whit only the auto attack option as your only move in the entire game!)

Lightbringer

Profitable Raider

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
RAFAKUN MORRY
There was an option where you could put whatever weapons/items/skills/equipment into a quick select list. Lets you change shouts, weapons and stat boosting rings all in a single menu, and it's a list you make yourself, so you're only looking at a list of the things you actually use.

Dangerous Genius

sonic 06
leisure suit larry: box office bust
naughty bear
the list goes on

Omnipresent Fatcat

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Superman 64.
-Radiant-Abyss-
RAFAKUN MORRY
There was an option where you could put whatever weapons/items/skills/equipment into a quick select list. Lets you change shouts, weapons and stat boosting rings all in a single menu, and it's a list you make yourself, so you're only looking at a list of the things you actually use.
i prefer how phantasy star handles it more , quck access and easy to organize and shuffle. i had literally every thing available , infront of me and neatly organize.

Dangerous Businessman

7,675 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
obligatory darksouls > skyrim mention.

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Any game that's not Skyrim is better than Skyrim.

Fashionable Lunatic

m00tz
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
i'm luaghing

Magical Businessman

Every game is better than that overrated putrid mess that is Skyrim, like Dark Souls, Dark Souls II, and uh... Demon's Souls.

am i cool now?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces