• Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nintendo sucks talk2hand
I ******** love you guys <3

Menacing Smoker

amazing clare bear
Hexstus
Clover_IceQueen

If all you play is Nintendo's garbage, yes.

Why do you hate Nintendo so much ?

Not enough dudebro shooters. :^)
Hexstus
amazing clare bear

Because it's all rehashes and remakes. There's nothing original about anything they make or anything "popular" on their systems.

That reminds me of how nintendrones bandwagon that criticism, yet fail to live up to it when the time comes.

>"Nintendo we want new IP's!!"
>Codename: Steam is shown
>"Oh. WHAT ABOUT MUH MUJURAHS MASK!! WE WANT A MUJURAH'S MASK REMAKE!!"

Aged Recycler

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hexstus
Toastgineer

Better to be bitter than stupid like you.

You didnt answer my question. What is your definition of fun?

Aged Recycler

5,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hexstus
Toastgineer

I'm not required nor obligated to answer your question.

Guess I can assume that from your previous answers. You can only enjoy mature and serious games then?

Magical Businessman

ITT: The same anti-Nintendo verbal diarrhea I've been hearing for the past ten years.

Tipsy Consumer

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Games are starting to follow the path of most movies...spend millions on graphics only to have it flop during its release.

I never remember so many bad big budget games being released in gaming years past. You think with companies money and reputations on the line, developers would be a little more invested with ALL the aspects of a game. sweatdrop

Fae Llynya's Husband

Married Survivor

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
Kind of makes me think about anything David Cage has made. His stuff was made to pretty much be an interactive movie and people adored them. Maybe because he was more straight forward in that regard? Either way, can't say that I'm even remotely interested in The Order. It's one thing to pay $60 for a game, but another to pay $60 for a game you can beat in a single setting and never have to touch it again.

Versatile Businessman

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Flatterer 200
Essential Essence
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Order: 1886 - metacritic (65)

-Generic, shallow gameplay
-Very short
-Unskippable cutscenes
-Plethora of QTEs
-Nonexistent replay value/ no multiplayer
-Full price
-Unremarkable story/characters(If you're aiming for a "cinematic experience" at least bother with decent writing FFS)

+Best next gen graphics so far(On consoles, obviously)
+Cool setting

Video games should be centered around gameplay first and foremost, and if you do decide to aim for a more cinematic experience, it would help to focus on story presentation instead of sheer spectacle.
It is quite refreshing to see reviewers shedding light on the the Order 1886 for the poor/money resource sink it truly is, instead of showering it with unwarranted praise just for being the next hot AAA title.

Pity that so many Sony fanboys frivolously threw money towards it prerelease due to blind marketing hype.
I suppose it is a bit of the shame the game turned out to be a spectacular dud, as even I have to admit the Victorian-Steampunk setting was pretty cool.

Flame me for being an internet bully if you disagree.
cheese_whine
The game isnt bad, it can have some some work done, but it aint bad compared to Ubisoft and AC when they did that embargo

Fae Llynya's Husband

Married Survivor

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
K9 Johnny
The game isnt bad, it can have some some work done, but it aint bad compared to Ubisoft and AC when they did that embargo

You can't really compare the two though. Unity was a mess and Ubisoft got a lot of crap for it that was deserved. AC comes out every year yes but the formula behind the series works as you can sink a lot of time into it. The Order on the other hand looks to be just like a quick movie with a few game play thrown in to try and make it seem like a game. Other than the production values, what's good about the game?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff