Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is Square/SquareEnix the best game producers?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 10, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 >

Well who do ya like besides SquareEnix for videogames companies or producers? You can bump if ya wanna.
Nippon Ichi is very close to being as good as SquareEnix.

I also like Konami but just for Boktai and Castlevania.
EA games is really good. So is Nintendo.
I quite like Game Arts. Grandia + Lunar = extreme ownage.
Nay young sir, Nintendo all the way!
<--- Dragon Warrior Fan. smile I love that game, although it's old school. (PS1) wink
I perer Nippon Ichi over Square.
I used to respect Squaresoft before it joined Enix, but after wards, notso much. Especially when they threw out the piece of garbage known as FFX-2, which was disgraceful. However, I think that KHCoM may be a success. But Square Enix is now very cheap, refusing to even color their reprint manuals.

I like Namco because of Soul Calibur II, which was stunning and showed hardwork. I liked the old Square, the one that created FF7. That was beautiful.
I like Final Fantasy, but i like the older games as well.
I haven't play a game by them. Nor will I in the near future. I prefer Nintendo.

Dapper Noob

The king iz nintendo all the way! Read Game Over
I probably do like Square Enix the best, I admit I liked their older games more then their more recent ones. Such as FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10 was okay, but just not the same. FFX-2 was s**t, as was FF11. But I am looking forward to FF12
The older FFs were the best. Also, I don't think Square is planning on making anymore FFs, the series was originally only supposed to be 10 games. Nobuo left, and I think a whole bunch of important people are leaving Square. They're planning on starting a new series.

bandai isn't bad, but they should work harder on their battle graphics.
WHAT KIND OF A STUPID QUESTION IS THAT?!

OF COURSE THEY ARE!
SquareEnix is good at rpgs but Nippon Ichi is starting to come up in the gaming world with games like Disgaea and Phatom Brave.

Fighting wise that goes to Namco with titles like Soul Calibur and Tekken.And they are even making a name for themselves in the rpg world with games like XenoSaga and Tales of Symphonia.

Sports goes to EA Sports. and if you didn't know that...then your an a**.

First and Third person shooting goes to EA also cuz of the Medal sersie and Bungie cuz of Halo.

Platformer goes to Capcom with MegaMan and Viewtiful Joe. And also Naughty Dog with Jak and Daxter.

Racing is a mixed bag cuz no one has a racing game better then anyone else

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces