Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you in the video-game of your life?

I'm the hero, of course! It's my game! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
I'm the villain, you haters suck & I'll crush you all! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 6 ]
I'm a merchant, do you need something? 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Information broker.. psst... did you hear the latest gossip? 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 5 ]
Quest-giver: I have something I'd like you to do for me. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
*sighs* just a supporting character... What can I do for you today? 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
< 1 2

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
Hexstus
Dei Gratia Raven

You are the absolute worse... and now I'm going to make a game where an NPC does that but the alley you're attempting to go down is the only way to progress through the game. Every fifteen seconds or so he'll move and you'll think you can finally get by, but nope. There's a tiny pixel on his arm still blocking your path. Whenever you speak to him he'll keep asking you what you want while occasionally babbling some pointless line about his life, something he observed, etc. that will in no way benefit you but give you the illusion that there's something waiting for you somewhere if you can just get by.

Add an treasure chest at the end of the alley to make it seem more important (if you aren't already), and then as the story progresses, move your "obstacle" NPC closer each time making the player think that if they complete the game they can finally reach the treasure chest only to have the guy standing right in front of the treasure chest at the end and you will never get to have it.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
I'd be the information broker... Traveling around as a neutral person gathering info and selling it to others for a good price... cat_smile

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
XBalmung
Hexstus
Dei Gratia Raven

You are the absolute worse... and now I'm going to make a game where an NPC does that but the alley you're attempting to go down is the only way to progress through the game. Every fifteen seconds or so he'll move and you'll think you can finally get by, but nope. There's a tiny pixel on his arm still blocking your path. Whenever you speak to him he'll keep asking you what you want while occasionally babbling some pointless line about his life, something he observed, etc. that will in no way benefit you but give you the illusion that there's something waiting for you somewhere if you can just get by.

Add an treasure chest at the end of the alley to make it seem more important (if you aren't already), and then as the story progresses, move your "obstacle" NPC closer each time making the player think that if they complete the game they can finally reach the treasure chest only to have the guy standing right in front of the treasure chest at the end and you will never get to have it.
you're both evil xd there's a "special" place in hell for guys like you... lol

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
Dei Gratia Raven
The NPC that walks in the way when you're trying to get through that one-square-wide passage and doesn't. ********. move.
sometimes I remind myself of NPCs that get in the way because if I'm in a hallway or an isle of some sort and someone tries to pass me from the opposite direction I mirror their movement and step right where they were gonna walk to go around me, and I'm not even doing it on purpose, I'm actually making an effort to try to get around them, and it usually continues on like that until one of us gives up trying and just stands there so the other person can move past them. I think I get mixed up in my head because I'm accurately predicting their movements, but incorrectly differentiating my right from their right and my left from their left when I move in response because I have a form of dislexia called discalcula that makes me bad with direction and numbers. I'd probably be better at attacking, blocking, and shield bashing then I would be at dodging during a fight.

Shirtless Strawberry

14,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Partygoer 500
I would be a supporting character. I'm always the person people bring around to lighten up the mood. Never was the type to be the certain of attention. Plus, being able to tell terrible corny jokes sounds like something I would do and is very much entertaining.
God.

"Is my amusement park not clean enough for you? Allow me to tidy things up a bit by drowning you all"

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
Dei Gratia Raven
The NPC that walks in the way when you're trying to get through that one-square-wide passage and doesn't. ********. move.

I remember that in Secret of Mana. You get banished from your hometown with a guy blocking the one square to enter the village. But there is a glitch to get back in, if you keep changing the lead character while pushing against the guy you can phase through him.

I'd probably be an information broker as well; my past is too dark to be a true hero, but I can help them. I'd probably show up in unusual places, and in different disguises.

Loiterer

i would be the hero. in games where you can choose to be a paragon or a renegade i can't even bring myself to be a renegade. i feel bad for fictional characters lol
a quest giver ha

Cultist

That a*****e villain that fights you through the whole game, and always gets away before you can defeat him.
I'd be that superboss that you can't possibly defeat without precise exploitation of the game's most obscure mechanics.

Universal Champion

14,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Shy Regular

8,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
I'd probably be that one background character you check on once every couple events to see if their dialogue changes

Phantom

Merchant.

Buy my s**t.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out