I'd say:

Devil May Cry and Dead Rising

Skyrim and Mass Effect

Tetris and Lumines

tatsunoko vs. capcom vs marvel vs DC

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Zelda and Skyrim: a full, massive version of Hyrule to explore with all manner of paths to choose and different items to upgrade. you could get 10 different kinds of boomerang, upgrade them, give them magical effects, all kinds of stuff

Unbeatable Prophet

43,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Healer 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
Castlevania set in a survival horror Resident Evil game engine. I think it would be nice to creep around Dracula's mansion. :B

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dedicated Guildsman

8,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
street fighter cross dragon ball z

Rhine Elmao's Waifu

Extreme Garbage

God Hand and No More Heroes.

I can keep dreaming though, considering we won't even see another God Hand game, much less a crossover. emo

Timid Generator

Pokemon and Grief Syndrome.
danny _aka_strawberry
street fighter cross dragon ball z
talk2hand it would not be enjoyable. Two much leveling out you would have to do.

Browser

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Let's see what crossovers I'd like to see:

Street Fighter vs. Mortal Kombat

Marvel X DC

Samurai Showdown x Soul Calibur

Distinct Lunatic

4,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
Metroid and Zelda.

So many hidden puzzles and so much to explore. I find Link and Samus very similar too. I once took a Wavebird at set them at the same frequency and played with Link and Samus at the same time against a friend in Melee. I won.

Anyway, imagine Ganondorf taking over Ridley and using Metroids, or the Space Pirates using the Triforce to try and take over the galaxy.

Samus and Link must team up and you'd have cool mechanics, like energizing Link's sword with Samus's arm canon, or Link throwing Samus in Morph Ball to hard to reach places. Then using items in synergy, like the grapple hook and grapple beam to swing each other across large gaps or restrain enemies.

Goddamn, I really want this game now.

Shy Seraph

pokemon and dragon ball z, so i could teach my pokemon how to do a kamehameha.
or maybe street fighter and pokemon...
or capcom meets super smash bros o:

Blessed Friend

TCIX
Zelda and Skyrim: a full, massive version of Hyrule to explore with all manner of paths to choose and different items to upgrade. you could get 10 different kinds of boomerang, upgrade them, give them magical effects, all kinds of stuff

Oh god yes.
I want this so badly. Please make this happen ; o;

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Just going off the bat here but GTA anf Saints Row
Monroe The Hedgehog
Just going off the bat here but GTA anf Saints Row
.....that would be GTA: San Andreas.

I would like to see GTA and Disney. I'd beat the crap out of Donald Duck for being so annoying or i'd play as Donald Duck and go on a rampage as he is yelling at the top of his cancerous throat. if you have ever seen the movie this is what i would want my Donald to be like.

Disaster Femme's Husband

That's a damn good question. Excuse me while my imagination runs wild. emotion_drool

Do you know what I just noticed? Even when I jokingly mix two completely unrelated genres, I can think of interesting gameplay mechanics anyways and actually can see a very successful game resulting. Just look at the Puzzle Quest games, RPG and Puzzle.

So if I said Forza Motorsport and Tetris.... well, actually I think that might suck. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff