Welcome to Gaia! ::

Melodious Mystic

13,800 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
OK, so, I'm playing Ib. It's an awesome game and I love it. But, when it gets to the part where you have to watch the storybook to get the key for the locked door, the game crashes and says "No such interface exists". Is there a certain program I have to install to view the storybook, or is there a way to cheat the game into letting me through the door without the key?

EDIT: Problem solved! Thank you, everyone! All who helped me will be tipped. ^^

Interesting Gaian

I have not played the game my self, but im sure pewdiepie played it ^-^

Lightbringer

That happens with everyone. Go and examine the bookshelf, and when asked if you actually want to read the book, choose no. Ib will put it back and you can progress like normal.
The Musicbox Heart
OK, so, I'm playing Ib. It's an awesome game and I love it. But, when it gets to the part where you have to watch the storybook to get the key for the locked door, the game crashes and says "No such interface exists". Is there a certain program I have to install to view the storybook, or is there a way to cheat the game into letting me through the door without the key?

Because, if there isn't, then I can't play Ib anymore just because of that one part... cat_emo

Believe it or not, you can actually skip the storybook part. When it asks if you want to read the storybook, choose "Never mind" then it will say another book is jutting out. "Push it in" and then Ib will hear a sound. The door is now unlocked.

Just in case, here is the exact dialogue:
"Moving Storybook Written/Drawn by XXXX
-Carrie Careless and the Galette des Rois-"

...It's a storybook drawn in crayon...
Read
> Never mind

You put it back on the shelf...

...?

One of the other books is jutting out...
> Push it in
Pull it out

You pushed the book...

There was a sound...

...And now the door is unlocked! Hope this helped.

Melodious Mystic

13,800 Points
Takarashi
That happens with everyone. Go and examine the bookshelf, and when asked if you actually want to read the book, choose no. Ib will put it back and you can progress like normal.

Are you sure that will work? I thought you were required to watch the storybook to get the key. Does it just fall out of the book anyway after you choose 'No'?

Thank you for helping. :3

Melodious Mystic

13,800 Points
Human Mind
The Musicbox Heart

Because, if there isn't, then I can't play Ib anymore just because of that one part... cat_emo

Believe it or not, you can actually skip the storybook part. When it asks if you want to read the storybook, choose "Never mind" then it will say another book is jutting out. "Push it in" and then Ib will hear a sound. The door is now unlocked.

Just in case, here is the exact dialogue:
"Moving Storybook Written/Drawn by XXXX
-Carrie Careless and the Galette des Rois-"

...It's a storybook drawn in crayon...
Read
> Never mind

You put it back on the shelf...

...?

One of the other books is jutting out...
> Push it in
Pull it out

You pushed the book...

There was a sound...

...And now the door is unlocked! Hope this helped.

Oh, so that's how you do it! Thanks so much. :3 *goes back to playing Ib*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces