Welcome to Gaia! ::

I cant seem to beat king boo....
I could only suck him up for a few seconds, before the browes head throw lce at me.
then I die xp

can you help me (tips) to beat king boo?
wow that was one of the first games out for gamecube, it looked fun though, i never played it
thanks!
right now I am playing it now
king boo has 149
and I have 69 sweatdrop
Bwahaha!!

Ah...the memories from this game...especially the weird way you must hold the controller gave me finger cramps ~_~
damn!
I had 10
and king boo had 43 heath
Panda_Scam
Bwahaha!!

Ah...the memories from this game...especially the weird way you must hold the controller gave me finger cramps ~_~

I have this new wireless controller

which..is bigger
Ha! No Vibrating features for you. Which one? The official Nintendo one? Or some other 3rd party thingy that would die in a few months o_O
Panda_Scam
Ha! No Vibrating features for you. Which one? The official Nintendo one? Or some other 3rd party thingy that would die in a few months o_O

nintendo
"wave bird"

and you know what? I hate vibrating
Panda_Scam
I hate vibrating ones

and its from nintendo

and I had it for 7-8 months
sorry for double posting
Uh huh? Yeah ok.
Homicidal_Maniac2390
Panda_Scam

nintendo
"wave bird"

how can one hate vibrating? vibrating is all nice n shaky *gets hurt in zelda for no reason n feels the vibration* feels like fun!
Emperor_Noob
Homicidal_Maniac2390
Panda_Scam

nintendo
"wave bird"

how can one hate vibrating? vibrating is all nice n shaky *gets hurt in zelda for no reason n feels the vibration* feels like fun!

It just makes me more nearvis
Homicidal_Maniac2390
I cant seem to beat king boo....
I could only suck him up for a few seconds, before the browes head throw lce at me.
then I die xp

can you help me (tips) to beat king boo?

Don't stop moving, evar!!!! Strafing is your best friend ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces